PDA

View Full Version : User Wall... Coming soon..

Pugz
11-25-2014, 03:45 PM
We are currently working on adding a new plugin that will create a user feed wall like Facebook on LetsBeef... The feed will show your posts on your profile and your friends feeds on the main page.. Lord willing we will have this implemented by the xmas holidays... I may also add mandatory sign up/log on required to be on lb... Stay tuned folks!

Blunt Rapper
11-26-2014, 01:32 AM
I don't think you should implement a mandatory sign in. I think we would end up with an even larger number of people on this site who have signed up, used it for a day and forgot about it. What does rank 708 out of 3,123,584 mean if 90% of the "members" signed up don't rap. Its nice that people can come on here and see what stuff looks and sounds like without wasting any time or space for everyone else. I have some friends interested and I told them to check it out. They looked at it and thought it was cool but haven't joined or spit anything. If they had to join to look there would be 3 or 4 names of silent partners using up names and rankings on this site. I think you need to send an email and ask if you would like to continue your membership after 2 years without using your account. Just a thought.

---------- Post added at 11:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:29 PM ----------

Oh, and I don't like or use facebook so I could care less about incorporating it. As long as it doesn't make things worse on here.

lllllllllllll
11-26-2014, 09:23 AM

Babylon
11-30-2014, 02:25 AM
Good looks, progression is progression.

SHARK BOY_
12-01-2014, 07:37 AM
bitch we need whatsapp group

Godbody
12-01-2014, 02:07 PM
The news feed is a good idea. The mandatory sign in will kill the site.

News feed is a go, the mandatory sign in is a no go. Also, by News Feed I hope you mean people can do status updates. I don't need to see the comments other people post on people's pages.

For example I'd rather see 'X' put up a status like "Whos tryna battle?"

instead of reading Y's comment on X's profile