PDA

View Full Version : Da Fuq Is This Shyt?? Niggas askin for votes and shit??..This some weak shit!!

Kimber Red
11-21-2014, 07:10 PM
http://www.letsbeef.com/forums/showthread.php?t=145319&page=2

stricc
11-21-2014, 08:05 PM
thats what voting threads are for

Kimber Red
11-21-2014, 08:09 PM
Its kinda like a fucked situation cause I understand we need more voters on all battles but if a person puts a thread out and people drop they battles they gonna go to his battles vote for him in hopes of a returned favor and many people do it.. it becomes a buddy system.. Now if a mod made a permanent voting thread and mods voted on it as well as member then any and all can drop links and it would not be so biased!..Dig?

ILLoKWENT
11-21-2014, 09:06 PM
Its kinda like a fucked situation cause I understand we need more voters on all battles but if a person puts a thread out and people drop they battles they gonna go to his battles vote for him in hopes of a returned favor and many people do it.. it becomes a buddy system.. Now if a mod made a permanent voting thread and mods voted on it as well as member then any and all can drop links and it would not be so biased!..Dig?
Please refer to the FVC forums...where ive listed EVERY MOD for you all to request a vote from

COFFIN DODGER
11-21-2014, 10:14 PM
listen faggot , I said I drop fair unbiased votes , and that's what I do . they need votes and comments , and I need credits to do battles against fags like you . I complained in a separate thread about the lack of fvc votes ( though to be fair they are dropping loads recently ) and it was suggested I start my own voting thread , so i did !!!'don't like it ? go write a fucking blog on ya mommas fat ass , at least it will get read by a lot of people .