PDA

View Full Version : Why This Site So Dead!!!.. I can make top 10 with only 2 wins???

Kimber Red
11-20-2014, 08:05 PM
Da Fuq Going On Here???

Row
11-20-2014, 08:11 PM
send me bars :high:

Lockhart
11-20-2014, 08:21 PM
It's always all talk and no action. Damn. That's the one thing I didn't miss about this place.

Shezso Eu
11-20-2014, 08:34 PM
Cause you got lame ass netcees like ILLoKWENT who is bitter over a two year text battle, ducking his own call but has the time to hate vote on a bitch.

Niggas start getting wins on online tourneys and actually think they good at rapping.

Kimber Red crew slobbing is popular here too. The real battlers are promoting there tracks on various sites and social media, meanwhile the textcees here just gonna talk shit in threads just to prep for stretched ass dumb schemes that would never make it on a track or battle video.

It's the LB truth lol

Row
11-20-2014, 08:49 PM
Cause you got lame ass netcees like ILLoKWENT who is bitter over a two year text battle, ducking his own call but has the time to hate vote on a bitch.

Niggas start getting wins on online tourneys and actually think they good at rapping.

Kimber Red crew slobbing is popular here too. The real battlers are promoting there tracks on various sites and social media, meanwhile the textcees here just gonna talk shit in threads just to prep for stretched ass dumb schemes that would never make it on a track or battle video.

It's the LB truth lol

so just send to illo , he cant duck something that hasnt been presented to him :high:

Shezso Eu
11-20-2014, 10:50 PM
Tana 1 > ill 0

You may need to look at my VMs and past threads where he mentioned me Row
Before you start throwing in ya 2 cents bruv, no shade, you just sound stupid right now.

Another question: why ppl with mod statuses and lil user titles feel as if they are superior?
Why do egos form when they keeping up a blog battle site for free while the owner gets paid off their activity? Helluva business.... Lol. Ijs. #wheresakermitemojiwhenuneedit

🐸

Row
11-20-2014, 10:58 PM
ILLoKWENT this chick outta line

Manhattan
11-21-2014, 12:08 AM
Lol This dumb bitch over here bragging about a battle from two years ago and claiming how dope she is. No one said shit about a battle video or tracks....this is the text lounge and you're talking about a text battle. You caught 2 L's to Eth and claimed it was because you were sick. Then an L to ET The Refugee and X-cal..fuck outta here. Coming in here with your inflated ass ego. Illo would easily body you too and you can claim whatever you want but that's just real talk.

Kimber Red
11-21-2014, 12:27 AM
Da Fuq Yall nigga talkin bout jack?... One of you niggas send bars!..

ILLoKWENT
11-21-2014, 03:03 AM

http://i724.photobucket.com/albums/ww244/Samantha_Sky/IDIOT.jpg

http://www.pbh2.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/people-are-idiots-hose.gif

Kimber Red
11-21-2014, 03:07 AM
Just send bars u fags!.. Dont care bout ur soap opera net bullshit!..Send 8 16 32 or 700!!

Shezso Eu
11-21-2014, 08:01 AM
The dick riding is serious, no one is bragging bitch I'm stating facts.
You know you suck sack shit when u constantly have to defend ya bs ass text bars.

U niggas get sucked in every time..
Tana always bring the bitches out. Especially when shit not pertaining to them.

"Illo will body you.. Eth beat you"
Sounds like a cock slobber, wtf are you? How does the but taste tho? Manhattan

Keep calm. You're just a textcee.

lllllllllllll
11-21-2014, 08:54 AM
Now this is comedy. I love you
-Punk

Manhattan
11-21-2014, 11:52 AM
The dick riding is serious, no one is bragging bitch I'm stating facts.
You know you suck sack shit when u constantly have to defend ya bs ass text bars.

U niggas get sucked in every time..
Tana always bring the bitches out. Especially when shit not pertaining to them.

"Illo will body you.. Eth beat you"
Sounds like a cock slobber, wtf are you? How does the but taste tho? Manhattan

Keep calm. You're just a textcee.

I bet you bring the bitches out huh? Ya dyke. Do you even know where you're at? "You're just a textcee"....this is the text forum you stupid cunt. You're stating facts? So am I...you always coming in here running your mouth about the music you make etc and no one gives a fuck. You're ass at battling and your tracks are weak. Like I said hoe, Eth bodied you IN TEXT...and you were all "Ya fuck with me on audio"....where you got bodied again by someone with a Scottish accent who never audio battled. Ain't no dick riding just "stating facts". Either send some bars to Illo or stfu and move along bitch.

Kimber Red
11-21-2014, 02:31 PM
DEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AS!!!!!!!!!!!!
FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Student
11-21-2014, 03:38 PM
Kimber Red
New Fags Send Battles, Not The Other Way Around. You're Supposed To Prove Yourself, Not Them Lol

Kimber Red
11-21-2014, 04:06 PM
Kimber Red
New Fags Send Battles, Not The Other Way Around. You're Supposed To Prove Yourself, Not Them Lol

Since ur the big winner and all!..You can have the privilege of sucking my dick!!.. CONGRATS lil lady!

Student
11-21-2014, 04:17 PM
Since ur the big winner and all!..You can have the privilege of sucking my dick!!.. CONGRATS lil lady!
My 1st Grade Cousin Can Come Up With Better Insults Then You.

Kimber Red
11-21-2014, 04:21 PM
My 1st Grade Cousin Can Come Up With Better Insults Then You.

Thats fuckin grand, you should be proud of him and feed him ur lil ass dick for being such a good boy!..

Student
11-21-2014, 05:45 PM
Thats fuckin grand, you should be proud of him and feed him ur lil ass dick for being such a good boy!..
Seriously, A Trained Monkey Could Come Up With Better Insults. This Is Sad Really Lol Keep Trying, Maybe You'll "Get To Me" One Day.

Kimber Red
11-21-2014, 06:50 PM
Seriously, A Trained Monkey Could Come Up With Better Insults. This Is Sad Really Lol Keep Trying, Maybe You'll "Get To Me" One Day.

Poor lil boy!.. Dont be upset sweetheart!.. Daddy loves you!