PDA

View Full Version : Mars One: Humans will be living on Mars in 10 years

Erupt da Monsta
11-20-2014, 07:42 PM
This shit is crazy.... And cool af at the same time. Yall heard of this?
It will be televised, and 4 humans will be selected for a one way trip to Mars to take place in ten years.

Can you say.... Total Recall?

A One Way Ticket to Mars: Behind the Mars One Project - YouTube

Mindless
11-20-2014, 08:23 PM
Ten years? No way. We don't have the technology to sustain something like that yet.

Rant
11-21-2014, 02:22 PM
^ Nail on the head.

Rain Matrix 1
11-21-2014, 04:36 PM
They say theyre planning a trip in 2018 , itll be the first round trip to mars. Say theyre bringing back rocks

i dunno about living on there in 10 .... Maybe in our life time tho ... haha actually maybe not my lifetime im a crazy motherfucker and ill die young

Erupt da Monsta
11-21-2014, 07:55 PM
Yeah ..... they say they have all the technology... just not the technology to bring them back.... sounds like a suicide mission to me but this shit is 100 percent legit.. and the first settlers are planning to land on mars in 2023... So apparently they know something we dont.

Supsie
11-21-2014, 08:02 PM
Hahahah people have already been up there!!

Rant
11-21-2014, 08:20 PM
People have been to Mars?

COFFIN DODGER
11-21-2014, 09:45 PM
lol no we have not set foot on mars yet . but we could live on mars , they would use self contained pressurised units for living , working and growing crops of vegetables and wheat crops . solar panels would be used , probably alongside generators to provide energy . generating water would be the biggest problem , though the formula is simple enough , hydrogen and oxygen should be easy enough to generate then its just a matter of harvesting and storing it . biggest problem would be no kfc's , espn and the rap scene on mars would be probably be quite dead for the first few years ... we could always send row and punk to liven it up !