PDA

View Full Version : Jailed Due To Album

Doer
11-17-2014, 11:30 PM
http://news.hiphopearly.com/rapper-tiny-doo-faces-life-prison-cutting-gang-related-album/

never heard of this nigga but you cant be serious though? hes facing life behind bars for making an album...because he rapped about gangs and what he did with the gangs? is there really a law stating that you cant make an album that's gang affiliated? worst thing is, nigga didnt even commit a damn crime in his life and doesn't even do what he says in his lyrics... whats next, arresting and locking up the dude that produced and directed menace II society? fuck outta here..

Babylon
11-18-2014, 02:36 AM
"What? You openly admitted to doing illegal crimes in rhyme-form? HOW DARE THE SYSTEM BRING YOU DOWN? IT'S NOT LIKE YOU LITERALLY JUST TOLD THEM WHAT THE FUCK YOU DID OR ANYTHING!"

- Doer

Supsie
11-18-2014, 07:34 AM
Fuck The System.

Manhattan
11-18-2014, 12:15 PM
Maybe next time he won't brag about dumb shit

Erupt da Monsta
11-18-2014, 07:30 PM
^This....... I wish they would lock up all these dumb ass niggas.. it would make life much better for the up coming generation and generations to come... snitching on yourself?? Since when has that been cool??? Niggas are dumb af he got what he deserved.... specially if he's talking about catchin bodies n shit and wasnt about that life.

---------- Post added at 08:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:27 PM ----------

Just read the shit tho.... seems like he didnt really say too much about anything in his songs tho..... ima go listen to his music hold up this case could be bullshit.. still a wake up call to niggas tho..

Tha Czar
11-18-2014, 08:25 PM
^^ Ditto. For life though? I think that's over the top

LyricalGenius722
11-20-2014, 06:02 AM
I don't think he should of gotten life. He shoulda got sentenced like 2 years for impersonating a "real nigguh" lol.