PDA

View Full Version : The Truth Of Monster Energy Drinks

Doer
11-10-2014, 11:13 AM
im not one believing this type of stuff but for some reason, sounds pretty legit to me.

MONSTER Energy drinks are the work of SATAN!!! - YouTube

Babylon
11-10-2014, 11:20 AM
Funny thing is some PR guy is probably laughing his ass of that someone figured this out.

But nah, Lucifer embued his demonic powers in an energy drink to spread the word of the Dark Lord to all those who have insomnia. Makes perfect sense.

Fidel Z
11-10-2014, 12:03 PM
We used to talk about this in high school lmao. Still my favourite energy drink in the game

Godbody
11-10-2014, 12:28 PM
Idk so much about it being Satanic. but it was definitely done on purpose

There are certain abstract ideas/concepts and words that people in power will push to the masses

Monster has been one of them. that Nicki, Kanye, Ross, & Jay-Z track... "Monster"

Eminem & Rihanna have "The Monster" track.. it even goes 'im friends with the monster'

You build/destroy..thats how you classify people. builders and destroyers. Monsters destroy with complete disregard for anything. 'Monster' in music is an analogy for what artists do. They play their role and corrupt the youth's values/morals with complete disregard because they're looking out for themselves.

drinks like 'Monster' are poison. its an appropriate title for the drink because it kills you slowly & again, the company putting this stuff out does it with complete disregard for human life. More than twice the caffeine a normal teenager needs. More than 2X the sodium of a 20 oz Coke product. they cause your sugar lvls to spike, etc etc. in moderation this is harmless, but they're counting on people to use Monster as a crutch and those are the people that'll suffer the consequences if they consume it regularly.

then there's words like ISIS & Dark Horse. those words were pushed for w/e reason for a while too. Katy Perry portrays herself as the goddess ISIS in her Dark Horse video. other rappers start throwin the words 'Dark Horse' around. ESPN throws it around regarding underdogs in sports... then we call an extremist islamic group ISIS..they don't even call themselves that LOL

keep in mind the word ISIS has its origins in Egyptian mythology, which is very popular with people in power. Even the Pope preaches in front of an Egyptian obelisk sometimes. Which is hilarious, because that's so far from Christian/Catholic.

right now the word is 'Lifestyle'.. Get used to it because you'll be hearing it a lot.

Babylon
11-10-2014, 01:30 PM
Idk so much about it being Satanic. but it was definitely done on purpose

There are certain abstract ideas/concepts and words that people in power will push to the masses

Monster has been one of them. that Nicki, Kanye, Ross, & Jay-Z track... "Monster"

Eminem & Rihanna have "The Monster" track.. it even goes 'im friends with the monster'

You build/destroy..thats how you classify people. builders and destroyers. Monsters destroy with complete disregard for anything. 'Monster' in music is an analogy for what artists do. They play their role and corrupt the youth's values/morals with complete disregard because they're looking out for themselves.

drinks like 'Monster' are poison. its an appropriate title for the drink because it kills you slowly & again, the company putting this stuff out does it with complete disregard for human life. More than twice the caffeine a normal teenager needs. More than 2X the sodium of a 20 oz Coke product. they cause your sugar lvls to spike, etc etc. in moderation this is harmless, but they're counting on people to use Monster as a crutch and those are the people that'll suffer the consequences if they consume it regularly.

then there's words like ISIS & Dark Horse. those words were pushed for w/e reason for a while too. Katy Perry portrays herself as the goddess ISIS in her Dark Horse video. other rappers start throwin the words 'Dark Horse' around. ESPN throws it around regarding underdogs in sports... then we call an extremist islamic group ISIS..they don't even call themselves that LOL

keep in mind the word ISIS has its origins in Egyptian mythology, which is very popular with people in power. Even the Pope preaches in front of an Egyptian obelisk sometimes. Which is hilarious, because that's so far from Christian/Catholic.

right now the word is 'Lifestyle'.. Get used to it because you'll be hearing it a lot.

You just equated Monster energy beverages with multiple hiphop artists, then ISIS.

Half life 3 confirmed.

Supsie
11-10-2014, 02:03 PM
http://illuminutti.files.wordpress.com/2014/06/monster-666_400px.jpg?w=627

COFFIN DODGER
11-10-2014, 02:26 PM
and the lord did looketh upon the crazy ho and thought 'jesus Christ !' . and lo , jesus did appeareth , and said 'yo papa dog , smiteth her with a holy red bull !' .

Babylon
11-10-2014, 02:28 PM
SuperGuy = 8 letters
Super guy = 2 words
8 - 2 = 6
A triangle has 3 sides
3 sides multiplied by the two words in your name is 6
Six is le satan of darkness' numbers

Superguy = satan

Shodan
11-10-2014, 02:38 PM
This actually wouldn't surprise me if this was true. Religious concepts, even negative ones, tend to have a very powerful effect on the viewer, even (especially) subliminal ones. It would in no way imply the existence of Satan, nor would it imply that Monster Energy has a Satanic ritual in the basement of their headquarters every Monday, but it may imply one or both of the following:

1. Whoever is making this video is paranoid and seeing connections where there are none, something which can be done with just about everything, ever, (http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Shoehorning) OR:

2. The people behind Monster Energy are really good at advertising.

I, personally, favor the second conclusion.

EDIT: Also, you have to think about who Monster Energy is marketing to. What better way to give your drink a "bad boy" feel than literally implying it is somehow related to the Devil himself?

Babylon
11-10-2014, 02:42 PM
^thread over.

Go home folks.

Rant
11-10-2014, 03:36 PM
This actually wouldn't surprise me if this was true. Religious concepts, even negative ones, tend to have a very powerful effect on the viewer, even (especially) subliminal ones. It would in no way imply the existence of Satan, nor would it imply that Monster Energy has a Satanic ritual in the basement of their headquarters every Monday, but it may imply one or both of the following:

1. Whoever is making this video is paranoid and seeing connections where there are none, something which can be done with just about everything, ever, (http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Shoehorning) OR:

2. The people behind Monster Energy are really good at advertising.

I, personally, favor the second conclusion.

EDIT: Also, you have to think about who Monster Energy is marketing to. What better way to give your drink a "bad boy" feel than literally implying it is somehow related to the Devil himself?

Both your argument regarding subliminal messages, and the second option imply that everyone drinking Monster energy drink is familiar with the proposed symbolism used in its logo. This is undoubtedly not the case.

Denton
11-10-2014, 07:49 PM
Doesnt matter Ill still drink it. Why? because god and the devil doesnt exist. Religion is for irresponsible people to have a scapegoat to do immoral things. -drinks my monster- 666 nigga

Obey
11-10-2014, 08:00 PM
Axis Power - You're my dude and all, but is there any reason you got the face of someone who's a robot and are disguising themselves as a human?

Babylon
11-10-2014, 08:10 PM
Doesnt matter Ill still drink it. Why? because god and the devil doesnt exist. Religion is for irresponsible people to have a scapegoat to do immoral things. -drinks my monster- 666 nigga

Student
11-10-2014, 09:55 PM
Axis Power (Which I Could Find A Semi-Clever Way Of Pointing Out That Your Username Is Derived From Some Allegiance To Neo-Nazi's And Dare I Say It? Yes Hitler Himself!) Saying Nigga Is More Disturbing Then The Video.

Plus, The Cross Symbol Predates The New Testament By Thousands Of Years So Literally Hundreds Of Organized Religions Have Used A Cross To Symbolize Something Other Then The Christian Interpretation Of A "God". To Give You Some Context The Nazi Cross Is Also A Cross Predating The Nazi Party Which Goes Back To The "Stone Ages" In Which Different Interpretations Have Been Taken Including Hinduism, Buddhism and Jainism But Since The Nazi Party Decided To Use It The Western World Has Developed A Stigma Towards It.

Any 5 Year Old With Dial-up Internet Can Tell You This Lady Is An Ignorant Follower Regurgitating A One-Sided Narrow Argument Towards An Ancient Symbol And A Happenstance From A Language Where Their Bible Completely Goes Again Her "Christian Morals" And "Beliefs" But That Doesn't Seem To Matter To Her. She Can Pick And Choose Which Symbols She Decides To Give Meaning To And Which Ones She's Choosing To Ignore But They Would Conflict With Her, Or Whichever Asshole To Say All This SHIT's, Agenda.

Babylon
11-10-2014, 10:12 PM
Axis Power (Which I Could Find A Semi-Clever Way Of Pointing Out That Your Username Is Derived From Some Allegiance To Neo-Nazi's And Dare I Say It? Yes Hitler Himself!) Saying Nigga Is More Disturbing Then The Video.

Plus, The Cross Symbol Predates The New Testament By Thousands Of Years So Literally Hundreds Of Organized Religions Have Used A Cross To Symbolize Something Other Then The Christian Interpretation Of A "God". To Give You Some Context The Nazi Cross Is Also A Cross Predating The Nazi Party Which Goes Back To The "Stone Ages" In Which Different Interpretations Have Been Taken Including Hinduism, Buddhism and Jainism But Since The Nazi Party Decided To Use It The Western World Has Developed A Stigma Towards It.

Any 5 Year Old With Dial-up Internet Can Tell You This Lady Is An Ignorant Follower Regurgitating A One-Sided Narrow Argument Towards An Ancient Symbol And A Happenstance From A Language Where Their Bible Completely Goes Again Her "Christian Morals" And "Beliefs" But That Doesn't Seem To Matter To Her. See Can Pick And Choose Which Symbols She Decides To Give Meaning To And Which Ones She's Choosing To Ignore But They Would Conflict With Her, Or Whichever Asshole To Say All This SHIT's, Agenda.

http://i.imgur.com/HQKHfwT.jpg

Doer
11-10-2014, 11:19 PM
And the controversy of religion never ceases. Christianity.. I believe in God and rebuke the devil so I didn't wanna believe it but once they brought out the Hebrew alphabet, it seemed like it was making sense but still didn't get gt deep into it

Tha Czar
11-10-2014, 11:26 PM
I believe in God and all that too but it's just another false theory of 666.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=QBsA2ETp7JA

ENDS THREADS :high:

Godbody
11-10-2014, 11:28 PM
Jason you're a hater b. you're a close-minded nigga. I seen em. the Bill O'Reilly type. Steve Madden shoe buyin, Swatch coppin ass nigga

I could take a shit on the floor and you'd debate that its piss.

Fidel Z
11-10-2014, 11:30 PM
^Lmfaooo

lllllllllllll
11-11-2014, 12:03 AM
I don't research my drinks.. I just get fucked up..

Next week, they'll be making articles on how Redbull contains 0.9% Ebola

I'd drink it.

Denton
11-11-2014, 12:26 AM
Axis Power - You're my dude and all, but is there any reason you got the face of someone who's a robot and are disguising themselves as a human?

Cuz Im a cold hearted killa baby haha jk. I am a robot, prodigy of Thomas Bangalter and Guy Manuel de Homem-Christo.....i wish

Supsie
11-11-2014, 02:09 AM
I didn't watch the video before I posted that picture funny she mentioned it though. Im not a Christian so not sticking up for her because of that but this lady is aware. Good stuff.

NOT ABD AM
11-11-2014, 07:38 PM
Both your argument regarding subliminal messages, and the second option imply that everyone drinking Monster energy drink is familiar with the proposed symbolism used in its logo. This is undoubtedly not the case.

Rant, quit trying to sound smart. You're not. If Monster used the symbol for satanic reasons it wouldn't imply that all people drinking monster energy drinks must be familiar with the symbol. It would suggest that Monster used the symbol to target specific individuals. Targeted advertising, idiot. Though, I don't think that was the case. Because If Monster used the symbol for any reason other then it looked cool, t would of been for the energy the symbol supposedly possessed.

Student yea Axis Says NIEN in the chat room too. He's just to smart for everyone.

OSKAR
11-11-2014, 07:58 PM
Looool at 0.9% Ebola

Rant
11-11-2014, 09:50 PM
Rant, quit trying to sound smart. You're not. If Monster used the symbol for satanic reasons it wouldn't imply that all people drinking monster energy drinks must be familiar with the symbol. It would suggest that Monster used the symbol to target specific individuals. Targeted advertising, idiot. Though, I don't think that was the case. Because If Monster used the symbol for any reason other then it looked cool, t would of been for the energy the symbol supposedly possessed.

Student yea Axis Says NIEN in the chat room too. He's just to smart for everyone.

Cool story.