PDA

View Full Version : NHB Presents: DGW vs ShahTa

Duh Great Whyte
11-08-2014, 12:01 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pIUeteDiZxU&feature=youtu.be

go peep, share, drop a comment, do what you gotta g'looks LB :pimp:

Doer
11-08-2014, 08:54 AM
Damn that was a nice shirt Whyte. shit got messed up with the sweat lol but I this battle is a whole lot better than the last one. Obvious body but what I really liked was how far apart the guns lines were. Wasn't one after another's. Had a great distance between them. Only thing I didn't like was the fact it was a one off. Hate them shits because it can sometimes get boring but you did keep the crowd with you. Nice body. Try to get some better competition to really put your bars to the test. It's worth it. Good shit :high:

Duh Great Whyte
11-08-2014, 09:28 AM
appreciate the feed Doer, it was a short notice battle i took, so i told em to make it a one rounder, and yea i hear you bout better comp the next battle is suppose to be against better comp, so stay tuned

Duh Great Whyte
11-09-2014, 09:21 PM
bumpin this jawn, follow me on twitter @Scip_DGW, comment on the youtube, share this shit, and subscribe to the youtube channel thanks LB

Duh Great Whyte
11-11-2014, 12:47 PM
ILLoKWENT RULE @Stotty P OSKAR Fiji Osa ELOH_STACKz LunaticK 2FUEL GRizzEAT FREEK Danger Rich FreezyCT

Manhattan
11-11-2014, 03:31 PM
Ya I thought you took that pretty damn easy....Glad to see you drop all of those gun bars. I mean once in a while is still cool, but it's nice to see you going at em w/ straight bars.

Duh Great Whyte
11-12-2014, 08:13 AM
g'looks Manhattan