PDA

View Full Version : Barzilla's the type to take shots to the face

Subreal
10-30-2014, 06:25 PM
Don't fuck with em, 8arzILLA to confirm (cuz u got a 8 in ur name cuz it looks like a B, so cool)

Subreal
10-30-2014, 06:29 PM
LMFAO ^ this dude didn't say that. he just added that shit now, he said ""<8arzILLA> I'm the type that takes shots to the face and keep my cool and pick my shots, pussies like you scared to get hit and your proven it right now"" Aye Its Punk to confirm lol

Fredo Lombardi
10-30-2014, 06:32 PM
"two black eyes but I won the fight"

http://i57.tinypic.com/212irmg.png c'mon son

J u s T C
10-30-2014, 06:36 PM
Lol this bitch claims he doesn't give a fuck what others think but the moment someone clowns him he gos searching up the convo in question so he can sig to clarify to others.

Fraud.

lllllllllllll
10-30-2014, 06:39 PM
Lol yea, Bnas you definitely just added soo much more to what you said lmfao..

But im not in this.. I love you both.

Babylon
10-31-2014, 02:01 AM
Lmaoo

Hubert Cumberdale
10-31-2014, 02:21 AM
To be fair, getting two black eyes means nothing in a fight.

I suppose if we're talking winning and losing, but I've never "lost" a fight and my face looks like it was used as a cutting board at times. So in that respect I get what he's saying.

But then again, as for what Subreal said (quoting Bnas), that just sounds like someone TRYING to show they have knowledge of fighting. "I'm the type to get hit in the face and....", wait, what if you got KOed from that hit in the face? Again, I get where you're coming from. I'm a toe to toe, block fuck all and take a battering kind of guy, but hypothetical fighting is fucking ridiculous. Anyone on this site, anyone in the street, anyone anywhere has the potential to knock me out in one punch and stomp on my head until I'm dead after it. No point in saying this shit about what you would do in a fight. You never know.

Supsie
10-31-2014, 05:29 PM
BarzILLA that dope killer dude idk why u all even fucking with him!