PDA

View Full Version : NBA Season up and running.

J u s T C
10-30-2014, 05:18 PM
Who's your picks for the play offs?
Who's your pick to champ?
Can the Thunder cope without KD and the other 50000 injurys they have?
Are the knicks in for another horror show tonight against the cavs? (Obv yes)
WIll the Lakers make the play offs? (Obv yes... lol J/P)

ELOH STACKz
10-31-2014, 06:18 PM
Knicks had Bronny in pocket last night...

I think this miiiiiiiight be the Clippers year. That team is stacked... Honestly, I think the Thunder might miss the Playoffs without Westbrook & Durant. You need 50 wins to make the Playoffs out West. Shit is cutthroat

JAGNEW
10-31-2014, 06:32 PM
I'm all about that L.A life, clippers gon run the show all year baby!

Supsie
10-31-2014, 06:58 PM
http://cdn.meme.am/instances/500x/47116203.jpg

J u s T C
10-31-2014, 11:17 PM
Knicks had Bronny in pocket last night...

I think this miiiiiiiight be the Clippers year. That team is stacked... Honestly, I think the Thunder might miss the Playoffs without Westbrook & Durant. You need 50 wins to make the Playoffs out West. Shit is cutthroat

I was watching the Thunder Clippers game last night. I clocked Westbrook went off injured and got into some shit with a fan. Watched the replay and seems he did it when he went up for a rebound. But i didn't see any contact with with his hand or anything weird. .. I went to sleep pretty much after that. Games are on mad late here

How longs he out for and wtf happened cause It seemed like nothing on the replay.

The Bulls Cavs game was crazy. I was expecting them to bounce back after the circus show surrounding Le Bron on opening night. Obvious the occasion got to him and the team suffered as a result. Always felt away from the pressure of the home crowd they'd play better and grab a win. Best game I've watched so far.

Lol Cavs fans are so fickle. They went from worshipping him, to wanting to lynch back to worshipping him now their babys back home. Lol weirdos.

Wraxius
11-02-2014, 04:49 AM
I'm a Hawks fan and definitely gonna say we gonna surprise this year...We're actually a fucking DEFENSIVE team for once. Nice change in Atlanta to see a team built around defense rather than run and gun offense.

Lakers will miss the playoffs. So will the Knicks. Whoever comes out of the West...Portland, Mavs or Spurs will win the championship.

Phil Banks
11-02-2014, 10:51 AM
gna be a dope season... westbrook jus broke his hand OKC and my Pacers going to have rough years i'd say......... definately excited bout the season though teams like the hornets, bobcats, wizards shapin up nicely also

FeRnO
11-02-2014, 12:52 PM
My Warriors Gettin Busy...Bulls looking good too

Streetz Da Hood
11-02-2014, 06:01 PM
My BOLD predictions
1. Anthony Davis will finish 2nd to Lebron in MVP voting
2. Kobe is going to have a random ass 45-50 point game this year
3. Chris Paul will finally make it out of the 2nd round of playoffs
4. San Antonio will not make it to the WCF

Godbody
11-02-2014, 10:23 PM
Grizzlies & Rockets are lookin great rn

with a healthy Rose the Bulls should be iight

the Cavs should be good

I'm a Knicks & Bulls fan but I fuck with the Spurs & the Mavs out west...they look good too. really wanna see the Mavs do some shit this yr

but as for the Knicks...idk...i dont even see em makin it to the playoffs...u got a good Wizards team & Raptors team to get thru...and even the Hornets can fuck with the Knicks...of course the Cavs & Bulls are a given..but i'd even put the Nets ahead of the Knicks if they're healthy..& i think Miamis gonna contend too..idk man..

Melo & JR are still my niggas doe

J u s T C
11-03-2014, 10:57 AM
Golden State looking nice last night getting a good win against the Trailblazers. I thought the warriors got gifted the win though a few key ref calls went their way in the dying minutes and Portland didn't help the way they handled having the game in their hands.

Miami looking REALLY strong though early on. Shooting in the 60's for the first 3 quaters then slacked in the 4th to let the raptors back in. But it wasn't even like the raptors played poorly, they played well. The way they were shooting on a normal night that would of bagged them the W. free throws were killing em though. That was probably the 1 thing that let them down. If they shot consistently from the line they could have walked away with a win. But those first 3 quarters from miami...

---------- Post added at 10:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:53 AM ----------

but as for the Knicks...idk...i dont even see em makin it to the playoffs...

TBH the east is pretty open. I can see them sneaking into the playoffs. It's not outlandish.

Obey
11-03-2014, 11:10 AM
Everyone doubting Kobe, averaging 25/4/4 at 36 years old lol. Expect a 50 point game from him this season, most likely against the Cavs to prove a popint.

Manhattan
11-03-2014, 11:45 PM
Heat are looking pretty dope with the addition of Deng. Raptors will surprise some people this season for sure. Only saying that because I'm a raps fan though haha. Honestly there is something missing from the clips...they look the nicest on paper but are just inconsistent. If this isn't their time...I don't know when is.

Tha Czar
11-04-2014, 12:19 PM
Heat are still gonna be a top team in the NBA. They don't need lebron to win. Rockets and Portland looking sharp.. Suns Grizzlies and Pelicans are gonna make a big push towards the playoffs. Hornets making the playoffs. Knicks are gonna 7th seed. Warriors to me are a bit overated but i fucks with Klay Thompson, iggy, and David Lee. Kobe all star no question, fuck what you heard.. Pacers and OKC are gonna struggle.. Derrick Rose got injured? lol Spurs aren't getting any older lol Cavs looking iight for now. I'm rooting for my nuggets since McGee is back. It's going to be one interesting season.