PDA

View Full Version : The Chemtrails.

Supsie
10-29-2014, 11:51 PM
Any of you guys have the government spray them over your homes in the sky? Here is a video showing the corruption an how bad they are for the planet and every thing on it I didn't watch it all but I skipped through it cause I know what it's about already. Take a look.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=c34U0Pwz4_c

Hubert Cumberdale
10-29-2014, 11:56 PM
...And the collapse of civilization.

But you know, don't be over dramatic about it or anything/

Supsie
10-29-2014, 11:59 PM
In the long run it will definitely aid in the help of destroying earth if its not stopped. Dont be ignorant.

Babylon
10-30-2014, 04:50 AM
So, the people predominantly profiting from the existance of earth are actively and progressively destroying it for what reason exactly?

Iron Mike
10-30-2014, 05:02 AM
nvm............

Supsie
10-30-2014, 05:41 AM
So, the people predominantly profiting from the existance of earth are actively and progressively destroying it for what reason exactly?

For more control, One example: These things they spray will make it impossible to grow food naturally eventually so we will all be eating genetically modified foods (theres already some out there) made by the corporations with GMOs and other garbage which makes us sick benefiting the pharmaceutical companys.

U can also watch that video I put up.

Godbody
10-30-2014, 09:34 AM

this might be the dumbest thing i've read my entire time on LB.

Supsie
11-01-2014, 02:25 AM
No one else notice these things? Godbody lol just leave him.