PDA

View Full Version : Why are you here? and whats your style?

Mob_Figure
10-28-2014, 10:28 PM
I came here on some battle shit a while back. But the sniping shit got bad. U cant expect a fair battle when u drop somthin in the open battles thats for sure.

I noticed they got money battles here now so i think ima fuck around with that and see whats good. Money def brings a different type of battle to the table. But what yall here for and what yall bringing to the table?

A lot of new people here im sure so im just curious.

---------- Post added at 10:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:25 PM ----------

Ill give Bleu his props but in both of my open battles he was bustin out mad nameplay on both. How am i supposed to come up off some shit like that? Lol

And most voters should take that into consideration. I cant be personal against an opponent i dont even know im up against.

Hubert Cumberdale
10-28-2014, 10:29 PM
If you're going to drop open, make sure you're firing on all cylinders.

Babylon
10-30-2014, 04:46 AM
I came here searching for "rap battles online" and immediately clicked off of this because it looked like a 2004 myspace page with added features.

I came back a few weeks later after seeing that all the other rap sites were absolutely shit, and just fell in love with the place.

My style is heavily multi/flow dependant, honestly I don't even like writing punchlines. I only ever punch because that's the LB standard.

Also welcome back Mob_Figure, you have some really dope content from what I remember.