PDA

View Full Version : ILLoKWENT

Shezso Eu
10-27-2014, 09:28 AM
U want that rematch or nah?

Don't tell me you on a textcee high horse because you won a few tourneys.
Last time I checked, you got a fat L against me and I seen u talked a lil noise about it.
Ima Shake the rust off but rather get this out the way.

16, lemme know when you send. Remember u got the L so there's nothing to prove with you not sending first. If you gonna duck like the last 3 "dope heads" on here lemme know now before I waste my time.

ILLoKWENT

ORC
10-27-2014, 10:47 AM
He asked me to tell you he's gonna pass on this one.

Phracture
10-27-2014, 10:50 AM
He also said "enjoy your measly win that no one cares about."

lllllllllllll
10-27-2014, 11:00 AM
He also said, "Dissizit dickriding right now"

Welcome back, tana

Hubert Cumberdale
10-27-2014, 11:07 AM
How come Tana bitches and moans every time I mention that I easily defeated her in both text and audio yet she pulls out wins from like 3 years ago or some shit on ILLo?

ILLoKWENT
10-27-2014, 12:29 PM
Lol.. @ me sending.. you barely beat me 3 years ago. Just sit back and continue to enjoy using it to boost your low self esteem. #IDGAF.

Hubert Cumberdale
10-27-2014, 01:18 PM
Prince S Tana

Don't tell me you on a bad dirty south music high horse because you collabed with a few Dorroughs.
Last time I checked, you a fat bitch who got 2 fat Ls against me and I seen u talked a lil noise about it.

16, lemme know when you send. Remember u got the L so there's nothing to prove with you not sending first. If you gonna duck like the last "ugly sloth fat bitches" [ie. Verity] on here lemme know now before I waste my time.

The Prince S

Phracture
10-27-2014, 03:39 PM
Punk my favorite cum guzzler, how do I taste on this nice monday? :cool:

Shezso Eu
10-27-2014, 05:43 PM
I think it's funny how someone talk major shit then when I finally decide to comeback to entertain it. Same ass fuck boys, stop the shit talking and just say yay or nay.

Let's go Diego . Just don't take 3 years to write like last time.

Same niggas, dropping them same weak ass wordplay flips.. Sad.
I'm on vacation for a week from work and only here to entertain my boredom while you further sit behind this site trying to not commit suicide reminiscing on your pathetic lives.

Like seriously half of you don't have a FB page and if you do it only consists of LB members u will never meet in actually hiding behind some corny meme.

16 illokwent & Diego aka Eth .
Your rhyming reaches are outdated. Let the battles begin.

ILLoKWENT
10-27-2014, 05:48 PM
How bout we make it a 32 scheme tana?the scheme is TANA'S DILDOS ARE A BIOHAZARD.

Shezso Eu
10-27-2014, 05:49 PM
Prince S Tana

Don't tell me you on a bad dirty south music high horse because you collabed with a few Dorroughs.
Last time I checked, you a fat bitch who got 2 fat Ls against me and I seen u talked a lil noise about it.

16, lemme know when you send. Remember u got the L so there's nothing to prove with you not sending first. If you gonna duck like the last "ugly sloth fat bitches" [ie. Verity] on here lemme know now before I waste my time.

You really want attention? You're sad. I will battle you but it was never asked for, if there was shit talking back and forth before I came back I can see how you would try to be funny but you failed. Please stop riding my coattail just to be seen. The admiration is cute, no matter what I say or do u would find your way behind me like always... Even stealing my quote logic, but it's not like it's your first time. If you want to battle just say it and stop flipping shit to make yourself relevant cause this post was tended to one person. Tbh you need help, it's beyond internet battling. Like damn your still here? Like if LB crashed for life what would you do with yourself?

The Prince S

Hubert Cumberdale
10-27-2014, 06:03 PM
You're in here acting like ILL aint got shit on you. Bitch I smacked you around with absolute ease and I suck. You, someone who claims to be a professional rapper, lost to ME, a guy who's made rap songs under the alias of MC Hates Nursery Rhymes.

You may as well give up now babe. If you're the kind of battler who loses to EtH, you're not the kind of battler who can make demands like "You send to me".

lllllllllllll
10-27-2014, 08:03 PM
Punk my favorite cum guzzler, how do I taste on this nice monday? :cool:

Even your insults are gay af. lmfao. Fat ass black boy ball sneaker string ass nigga..

Thats 2 people who got me in they status/sig..

Im famous again.

ILLoKWENT
10-27-2014, 09:50 PM
ET the Refugee.. watch your back... tana still butt hurt over that ass whoopin u gave her..LMAO

Shezso Eu
10-28-2014, 11:04 AM
Lol. Okay so ILL ducking after talking shit about a rematch. Got it.

Eth just a dumass lowlife who seriously lives in his own fantasy world on the site. Dreams to be the owner, just saddens me and the other battle rappers around.

In other news, dickriding is still popular around here....
Punk vs. Diss should just happen. Shit make it Tag or something to pop shit off.

For the record: I never ever claimed I was a professional rapper, I just threw out a few accomplishments that you obviously envy due to the fact, it's just facts. Nothing more. Never claimed I wash rich or the next big thing on the radio, you just hating on a nigga coz I can take my lyrics outside of this site and do something with it... While you're just stuck here. Simply kiss my ass. No matter how much u stalk me flaunting your wins, you will never get a glimpse of light that I carry. Know that.

If you want to battle I'm all for it. Tag, however you wanna do it, let's do it. Otherwise stick those corny online bully tactics straight up your old beef packed ass.

Geez...

Row
10-28-2014, 11:16 AM
Lol. Okay so ILL ducking after talking shit about a rematch. Got it.

Eth just a dumass lowlife who seriously lives in his own fantasy world on the site. Dreams to be the owner, just saddens me and the other battle rappers around.

In other news, dickriding is still popular around here....
Punk vs. Diss should just happen. Shit make it Tag or something to pop shit off.

For the record: I never ever claimed I was a professional rapper, I just threw out a few accomplishments that you obviously envy due to the fact, it's just facts. Nothing more. Never claimed I wash rich or the next big thing on the radio, you just hating on a nigga coz I can take my lyrics outside of this site and do something with it... While you're just stuck here. Simply kiss my ass. No matter how much u stalk me flaunting your wins, you will never get a glimpse of light that I carry. Know that.

If you want to battle I'm all for it. Tag, however you wanna do it, let's do it. Otherwise stick those corny online bully tactics straight up your old beef packed ass.

Geez...

its not ducking if you never sent to him. just send and you did what you could, this thread is almost 3 pages in and clearly it isnt doing shit :high:

ILLoKWENT
10-28-2014, 06:04 PM
http://www.letsbeef.com/battle_details.php?section=tb&id=438463

Here ya go tana ... so u can sleep at night.

Hubert Cumberdale
10-28-2014, 09:08 PM
Why would I be jealous of your lyrics when I beat them...twice?

Row
10-28-2014, 11:30 PM
http://www.letsbeef.com/battle_details.php?section=tb&id=438463

Here ya go tana ... so u can sleep at night.

something went horribly wrong in that battle