PDA

View Full Version : A Longshot Idea

Doer
10-26-2014, 04:24 PM
So yeah Its easy to see the site is going through a Great Depression so I thought of an idea that could boost some activity. it's a long shot but any idea could work right now.

So people are aware of a fantasy draft.. If not, look up the term. In any case, why not do one? 4 teams and it could be like illmania type rules. text, audio,topical, and track (think I'm forgetting one. Correct me if I'm wrong) . The catch is, these 4 crews that will agree to participate must have a total of 5-6 members in their crew who are willing to participate buuuuuut the members of there crew will leave when the picks are finalized and to ensure the safety of information of each others crew forums, you will make up your own crew for this event

For example, let's say LoD, Murder Music, ACs, and G.O.A.T with crew leaders being Team Phil Banks, Team Grizz, Team Eth, and Team Illokwent

Now at least 5-6 (not including the team leader and sixth being a replacement who you can choose from either group participating) If yall want, you can do the draft picks on tinychat or chatting each other..whichever..no more than 2 from your own squad can be in your team and no more than 2 can be from other squads. As in, Phil can't choose no more than 2 people from LoD nor can be pick No more Than 2 people from Murder Music, Acts, or goat

Now let's say the final teams were

Team Phil - Mayneak, Punk, M-Rock, Super Guy, Dono

Team Grizz - AT, Stricc, Dissizit, Obey, Final Wordz

Team Eth - AsKari, Moni, Mind Mick, Erupt, -James- (who I'm assuming is Lockhart)

Team Illokwent - Dean, DaddiO, Manhattan, Wonderbred, Oskar

The team leader will invite their members after the drawings have been announced. The members are then to report to the team whey were chosen by. If the invite is not sent/or of the members does not accept within 48 hours, the leader will be replaced or the member will be replaced. Now it'll be 2 rounds Of coarse..

Which ever team stands last, they get a lifetime exclusive, 5 big items, or they're named colored if they dont have it already. And if you wanna put a title, it could be like "The Cooperator"

After the event, all the members must be invited back to their original crew and same crew position in under 72 hours. If no invite is sent, there should be infractions handed out. What the crew leaders do after that is up to them.

This event is mainly to set aside differences and work with people you already worked with and people you never really expect to work with. In life, you will have these situations and sometimes you have to make.the most of it.

A longshot of an idea but how's it sound? Questions, comments, concerns?

Wonderbred
10-27-2014, 04:01 PM
I think it's a good idea, but it should probably be three teams like Illmania because some people probably won't show and it's easier to schedule it and find out the standings, etc. Also I don't think we should take entries by crew, just all agree upon team captains and then whichever individuals want to enter can just put themselves in a big pool for the captains to draw from.

J u s T C
10-27-2014, 04:04 PM
Been there done that fell on it's ass.

All these threads should go in the help section. It's getting out of hand.

Hubert Cumberdale
10-27-2014, 04:08 PM
I don't want Mind Mick on my team.

Doer
10-27-2014, 04:50 PM
I don't want Mind Mick on my team.

Lol I meant Mind Fuck

Hubert Cumberdale
10-27-2014, 04:54 PM
I'd prefer Mind Mick tbh.