PDA

View Full Version : LB Live Battling League?

Dysfunctional
10-25-2014, 01:00 AM
I've heard this idea shot around a couple times and I think it should deff be done. One thing is if yall do it insteadof trying to get popular battlers to be there start with live battlers who started in letsbeef like Real Talk, Charron, Illimit, Conceited. Probs more only ones i know though XD. What are you guys thoughts? Also if any of the staff wanna chime in saying "It's in the works" or "Don't worry we got this" *cough* Fiji Osa *cough* lol give us some info or something so we know what to expect and shit.

Wonderbred
10-25-2014, 03:11 AM
If there were a LB live battling platform in NorCal I'd be all over it. I guess it's kinda hard to coordinate when we have members from every corner of the world though.

Supsie
10-25-2014, 07:05 AM
Good idea

Mindless
10-25-2014, 11:36 PM
How is this funded?

Godbody
10-26-2014, 01:52 AM
Dumb idea

Supsie
10-26-2014, 02:44 AM
Dumb idea

How?

exwhyzee
10-26-2014, 09:00 AM
Whatever Pulse can't show up to is dumb

lllllllllllll
10-26-2014, 12:59 PM
How about yall stop talking about the ideas and just start doing them. Now just imagine if mad people from Letsbeef started hosting their OWN Letsbeef Events at their OWN local spots.. LB would be worldwide just like that. Stop depending on one youtube account to bring us attention when all of the members here interested in hosting their own event can start a trend.

For example, Fiji Osa can host LB events in his city, Mani Mula can host them in his city, RULE can host in his city/country. Justmake it convincing that we're serious. Tell mfs in your video intro or some shit like "Whoever host the best LB event wins a cash prize instead of blessing them with our amazing exclusive membership.

Now THATS a good idea.

Babylon
10-27-2014, 11:56 AM
^If each of these people were equally dedicated and such this could potentially be SUPER groundbreaking.

Rant
10-27-2014, 12:03 PM
Is that a Prince Ea quote, Babylon?

Hubert Cumberdale
10-27-2014, 12:09 PM
Do you guys know how much the likes of Con and Charron make on the battle circuit. I mean nostalgia is pretty cool and all but they're not gonna rock up to one of our events and battle for peanuts just because they were on here once.