PDA

View Full Version : These niggas don't know..........

Erupt da Monsta
10-24-2014, 06:31 PM
We're Ignorant AF.. I learned a few things watching this video tbh...
A must watch. WE ARE IGNORANT af. "Once you stop learning you start dying"-Einstein ... America has brainwashed generations of black youth (and white) via our Education system. 72% of black children grow up with no fathers (I just learned this myself), and this in turn causes many problems in our community. Many of us are looking for handouts, free housing, etc instead of trying to start our own businesses. Wake up. We must work together. Peace, unity, respect, the ways of KRS one etc. ‪#‎TheseNiggasDontKnow‬ To the Black people of America: Enuf of your rude, ignorant, even violent racist ways 1of2 - YouTube This man speaks the truth... and isn't trying to be racist... just spread some knowledge. There are two videos.. watch both.

Black people (and white) time to wake the fuck up and smell the ignorance.

Denton
10-24-2014, 06:42 PM
Dude speaks knowledge on so many levels. nice find Rupt

Hubert Cumberdale
10-24-2014, 07:14 PM
This is almost EXACTLY what I keep talking about when all these threads pop up.

Take the father running off thing you mentioned. NO ONE is inherently designed to be boost when they father a child. That is a DECISION. That is a CHOICE. You can't blame these ancestors in the past who oppressed your ancestors. This is an individual choice. As you said, everything about handouts, free housing, everything. Someone can choose to stay in their bad environment and blame everyone else in the world for their problems. This isn't just a race thing. While black people might say "I can't get ahead because of racism", plenty of people around my way would say "I can't get ahead because I have no education or experience". It's an EXCUSE. Anyone can elevate to become whatever they want to be.

My example is that I grew up in what Americans called "The Glasgow projects". My family didn't have the most money in the world. I was poised to be involved with gangs, I'd seen people getting stabbed before I was 11, I'd been in some pretty insanely violent fights at 10, I was smoking weed at 9, smoking cigs at 9, drinking at 10.

Now, I don't even smoke. This is because I grew up and stop being a fucking kid. I couldn't be less involved with all of that shit and it's a concious decision. I could easily be out there dealing. I've been offered a job by one of the bigger dealers around in the past who's a fairly good mate. But I just said "Nah, you're alright mate", and now boom, 2 years later and that cunt's in the same college as me, trying to get away from all that shit and improve. I could have went down that road and maybe I couldn't have gotten out of it, but we're all intelligent enough human beings. If you make the decision to deal drugs, if you make the decision to join a gang, if you make the decision to have unprotected sex and have a child (or potential STI :(), then it's on you. It's YOUR decision. Don't blame the government, don't blame your family, don't blame your community, don't blame the system, don't blame your race, don't blame your religion, don't blame your social class. Blame the stupid cunt staring at your in the mirror.

EDIT: And every single one of us on this site have been around the shit I mentioned. Don't take that for some sad attempt at me getting whatever the fuck street cred is lmao. I'm just saying, 90% of us have probably been around these decisions. To go down the left or right road, and we know which one is right and wrong. Even if you took the wrong road in a stupider time in your life, again, that's not an excuse. Plenty of people have had kids and been successful at whatever it is they want to be successful at. Plenty of people have went to jail and done the same thing. I'm not acting like I was around all this "cool" shit, I'm just giving my example of how each and every one of us has been around this bullshit and the site seems intelligent enough that most of us progressed on from it.

Supsie
10-24-2014, 09:19 PM
It's true what he said, I like this guy. So much lies... It's also true the leaders of the world are demonic and satanic aswell. But it's still out fault as a species all together for problems of the world. Good news is if all this energy an time has been made to make the world shitty then it can also be used to make it great cause coins have two sides.

Hubert Cumberdale
10-24-2014, 09:26 PM
Demonic and satanic is a stretch.

In general, the individual leaders of the world are awful. That dictators. America is different though. Despite beliefs, America is nationalist. They're of the "Fuck everyone, we'll cut your face off to benefit America". People mistake politics for capitalism. These dudes could basically do anything on the planet with how they were brought up. They dont need to be in the political side to get money. They GENUINELY want to help, but the closer you get to the top, the more you find out about "the greater good". The country needs money, so they reply on the benefits of being in the pocket of strong financial allies. These allies rely on the government looking the other way at a lot of things, and usually these things conflicts with the good of people.

I mean sure, long term, a new school in that impoverished area would be cool, but in the short term, the country needs money pumping through it's veins and "corruption" is the only way for that to happen. You have to feel bad about prospective politicians who are faced with the red tape that comes with the territory. People say Obama is evil, man that dude was on Between Two Ferns. He's a regular dude who was intelligent enough to get himself in some power positions. I imagine he's actually the most proactive president America has ever had, people will NEVER be happy with what's being done though so people say he's the worst. I imagine he attends all the meetings and pitches an idea or two in as opposed to strictly being a figurehead.