PDA

View Full Version : Making Moves

Denton
10-24-2014, 05:33 PM
So an international music agency in France has decided to sign me. They are currently making me a webpage and can book me for clubs in my area and even other countries when my schedule will allow it. This isnt a HUGE move but its a step in the right direction. Super excited just wanted to share with you guys.

Check out my soundcloud though nah mean? http://soundcloud.com/axis_power

lllllllllllll
10-24-2014, 06:14 PM
After that, you can sign me :)

Hubert Cumberdale
10-24-2014, 07:06 PM
"Hey, honey, are you going to a gig?"
"Yeah"
"What's your DJ name again?"
"DJ Viscera"
"I don't like that honey"
"Eh, okay. I have to go though"
"How come you never do anything with me?"
"What?"
"Whenever you're back from service, you just go off to your gigs. You never spend time with me"
"It's what I want to do babe"
"Oh, hey, I've got a great idea. Why don't we DJ together?"
"Ehhh...."
"Oh it will be fun. We can call it something like Axis Power"
"But people already know me as DJ Viscera"
"Denton, you can't expect me to DJ under a sick name like that can you?"
"Ehhh, I guess not?"
"Great, Axis Power it is!"

Denton
10-24-2014, 07:34 PM
O_o ...

V3numb
10-24-2014, 07:53 PM
mai nigga mai nigga

dj dancing panda on the way

Proctologist
10-24-2014, 08:08 PM
Congrads man

Hubert Cumberdale
10-24-2014, 09:16 PM
I do find it strange how you named your group after one of the most negative things in history now. May aswell have called yourself Hitler's Crew or something.

Denton
10-24-2014, 09:19 PM
Axis : meaning Alliance. Or the power of the earth spinning on an axis. but if you wanna go that far as to comparing it to hitler, then, the Axis Powers were a mass of different cultures compared to the Allied being mostly caucasian. Im white and my GF is korean. But the purpose of the name is strike instant curiosity.

Hubert Cumberdale
10-24-2014, 09:30 PM
The Axis Powers were Nazi Germany, Japan and Italy, who murdered everyone en-route to taking over the world. This coalition is known only for absolute atrocities, and not for their teamwork and perseverance...

Denton
10-24-2014, 09:36 PM
That's why im not sayin we are representing that. The name itself is meant to spark interest. "Why are they called that?" its called marketing. It makes people want to know more about us

J u s T C
10-24-2014, 10:44 PM
Hey thats great man. Just checked your SC out of curiosity. You've got talent. I can see why someone picked you up. Especially a European agency. Well done.

---------- Post added at 09:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:40 PM ----------

Also my cousins a house DJ. He does sets abroad in Ibiza and gets booked in a lot of big clubs around the country so I like to think I listen to enough house to know a good producer when I hear 1.

Denton
10-24-2014, 11:47 PM
Hey thats great man. Just checked your SC out of curiosity. You've got talent. I can see why someone picked you up. Especially a European agency. Well done.

---------- Post added at 09:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:40 PM ----------

Also my cousins a house DJ. He does sets abroad in Ibiza and gets booked in a lot of big clubs around the country so I like to think I listen to enough house to know a good producer when I hear 1.
Thanks alot man!!

Dysfunctional
10-25-2014, 12:42 AM
Axis Power I've been a fan of your shit for a while bout damn time you got signed XD

Supsie
10-25-2014, 08:12 AM
Good job did they give u that new name?

Hubert Cumberdale
10-25-2014, 11:16 AM
That's why im not sayin we are representing that. The name itself is meant to spark interest. "Why are they called that?" its called marketing. It makes people want to know more about us

Oh right. My rap name is "HiterLover". I'm talking about a different Hitler though. Marketing 101.

It makes people want to know why you're racist and hate Jews and blacks so much.

lllllllllllll
10-25-2014, 01:27 PM
XD < my smiley bitch

Denton
10-25-2014, 07:54 PM
Whatever you say eth.

Denton
10-25-2014, 07:55 PM
Good job did they give u that new name?

No my girlfriend thought of it

Supsie
10-25-2014, 10:05 PM