Quincy®
10-24-2014, 01:10 AM
Who thinks that they would beat me in b ball. Lol.:cool:

Row
10-24-2014, 01:12 AM
no one gives a shit you bum ass watching-from-the-bleachers nigga

Quincy®
10-24-2014, 02:27 AM
Row a no life prostitute. Smh. Don't we love Hater's that never seen you play. Lol this nuggas cray! Still wouldn't beat me in his best wet dream's lil boy!

---------- Post added at 02:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:08 AM ----------

I barely play ball just got on the court today ppl was like where you bin. I'm like I don't ball too often. I got a life but Row doesn't. They were like who DAT?? I'm like idk. Some Internet dork that gets no play time if he was to play in varsity sports. Day like well I guess your right? I'm thinking.... They know.! Lmao!

---------- Post added at 02:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:13 AM ----------

Row a no life prostitute. Smh. Don't we love Hater's that never seen you play. Lol this nuggas cray! Still wouldn't beat me in his best wet dream's lil boy!

---------- Post added at 02:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:08 AM ----------

I barely play ball just got on the court today ppl was like where you bin. I'm like I don't ball too often. I got a life but Row doesn't. They were like who DAT?? I'm like idk. Some Internet dork that gets no play time if he was to play in varsity sports. Day like well I guess your right? I'm thinking.... They know.! Lmao!

I wish I had that on tape cuz that's exactly how that convo went earlier. Lmao :high:

---------- Post added at 02:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:15 AM ----------

270 Lawrence avenue...
Come out here..
Umm.. Bring your ace bandages. You'll be in some trouble if you don't.
That's a guarantee!!

Babylon
10-24-2014, 02:28 AM
I'm actually starting to like Q.

---------- Post added at 02:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:27 AM ----------

---------- Post added at 02:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:13 AM ----------

I wish I had that on tape cuz that's exactly how that convo went earlier. Lmao :high:

---------- Post added at 02:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:15 AM ----------

270 Lawrence avenue...
Come out here..
Umm.. Bring your ace bandages. You'll be in some trouble if you don't.
That's a guarantee!!

I literally just found out mass information about you & your life. Don't post shit like this on the internet please, I'd post some of it here to show you, but I've caught an infraction for that shit before lmao.

Quincy®
10-24-2014, 02:33 AM
Is that a compliment or a joke?? Cuz you are a wise cat at times.

Babylon
10-24-2014, 02:34 AM
Is that a compliment or a joke?? Cuz you are a wise cat at times.

Lol nah I was actually serious, the second part only came after you posted that & I looked into it :D

Quincy®
10-24-2014, 03:06 AM
Sall gud bra. I play with ppl from literally everywhere possible. I will guarantee I can see what I'm doing here and thanks Babylon. Your still pretty dope. : )

---------- Post added at 02:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:37 AM ----------

You ball fammio??

---------- Post added at 03:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:38 AM ----------

Nite nite lb. An athlete need's some bad sleep!

Supsie
10-24-2014, 04:23 AM
Q is VERY GAY!!

Proctologist
10-24-2014, 04:56 AM
Q"s alright innmy book superguy how you been?

Supsie
10-24-2014, 05:32 AM
Q"s alright innmy book superguy how you been?

Not bad....lol, thanks for asking

Quincy®
10-24-2014, 07:13 AM
Remind me why I shouldn't just ignore that comment..Q is VERY GAY!!

Row
10-24-2014, 09:32 AM
Remind me why I shouldn't just ignore that comment..

maybe because it's true el faggo

Quincy®
10-24-2014, 09:48 AM
maybe because it's true el faggo

The simple fact that you even posted a response to that makes you more of el faggot than superdick.. Lmao. Your lame.. Gtfoh!:pimp:

Flawless Q
07-20-2016, 10:05 PM
no one gives a shit you bum ass watching-from-the-bleachers nigga

Lmaoooo yo I'm done!