PDA

View Full Version : Audio Grand Championship - Round Two Prediction Thread.

Rant
10-15-2014, 01:32 AM
Audio Grand Championship - Round Two Predictions.

Wonderbred vs. NOBLE -This is a tough call, I haven't heard much of Noble, but, what I have heard has been on point. While Wonderbred is no slouch, he has recently been plagued with the "No-Show" disease, and that may cost him against the site's admin in this case.

Bleu vs. ELOH_STACKz -These two have had quite a few battles in the past, and the edge has always seemed to go to Bleu. With that, I have him taking this battle. But, Eloh could pull the upset, and avenge his previous losses. Who will come out the winner here?

M-Rock vs. OSKAR -I have the former audio grand champion taking this battle pretty handily. It's no secret that Oskar has had his issues with a beat in the past, and I think that this inexperience will really cost him the battle in this case.

Dono vs. FREEK -I'm going to leave this one open, as to not display any crew bias. But, with either outcome, we can all rest assured that someone is going to Get Schooled.

lynwood shame vs. Lo5t -I'm not really familiar with either of these two. I'm curious to hear what they both bring to the table.

AfterThought vs. M U G G Z -Murda Muzik vs. Murda Muzik, here. I have AfterThought taking this with the stronger punches, but, the veteran Muggz is no stranger to the battlefield, and his experience in the ring could give him the edge.

Craig Low vs. MrGoodness -Let's face it, no one's fucking with MrGoodness. LB's Tiger Ty will take this one hands down.

Rant vs. FiNAL WoRD -C'mon, now. You already know, hahmie. #LearnYourLesson.

Babylon
10-15-2014, 09:39 AM
"LB's Tiger Ty"

UhMAZING
10-15-2014, 12:06 PM
You're going to lose, let's not kid ourselves....

Wonderbred
10-15-2014, 12:11 PM
Wait Rant how have I been plagued with the no-show disease? The only battle I've no-showed was the scheme tourney back in July, and that was because of extenuating circumstances.

Rant
10-15-2014, 12:28 PM
That isn't all you've no-showed. I'm almost certain of it.

FiNAL WoRD
10-15-2014, 01:33 PM
What maze said

Rant
10-15-2014, 01:50 PM
What maze said

How do you feel about agreeing with UhMAZING?

FiNAL WoRD
10-15-2014, 02:18 PM
Im sure its more a fact then anything

Rant
10-15-2014, 03:05 PM
Im sure its more a fact then anything

That doesn't really address the question, though, does it?

Wonderbred
10-15-2014, 03:10 PM
That isn't all you've no-showed. I'm almost certain of it.

I've been no-showed on 4-5 times recently (twice on LBT, once on Exclusive Tag Team, and once on a topical card off the top of my head) but I pretty much always show. NOBLE will probably beat me, but I'm at least gonna post.

UhMAZING
10-15-2014, 03:38 PM
How do you feel about agreeing with UhMAZING?

No one really likes agreeing with me, but the point being.... like he and I said....It's fact.

Hard to argue with that.

AfterThought
10-15-2014, 03:40 PM
Some dope battles :high:

Rant
10-15-2014, 03:59 PM
Soooooo, is no one else going to drop predictions? Lol.

Phil Banks
10-15-2014, 05:05 PM
i predicted just c's no show somewhere else... im predicting rant's in this one.

Rant
10-15-2014, 05:10 PM
i predicted just c's no show somewhere else... im predicting rant's in this one.

I swear to god I had something for this.

Joe MuGGz
10-15-2014, 05:10 PM
Good work..

Rant
10-15-2014, 05:18 PM
I've been no-showed on 4-5 times recently (twice on LBT, once on Exclusive Tag Team, and once on a topical card off the top of my head) but I pretty much always show. NOBLE will probably beat me, but I'm at least gonna post.

Chalk it up to misinformation.

Supsie
10-15-2014, 11:13 PM
FiNAL WoRD you better win....

NOBLE
10-15-2014, 11:46 PM

Just do your best fam. You've got a good chance.

Obey
10-15-2014, 11:47 PM
This is cool as an audio post, but text posts get moved immediately.