PDA

View Full Version : bitches

CSKiLLz
10-13-2014, 06:36 AM
niggas is some bitches on letsbeef lol this site has to many dick riders . this site isnt about skill its about who rides the most cock. get your game up u soft ass lame fucks. come get u some :fyou::fyou::fyou::fyou:

---------- Post added at 06:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:34 AM ----------

and also most these mods on this site dont do a damn thing. NOBLE WHENS X coming back bruh because u kind of made this site die on the real tho

NOBLE
10-13-2014, 06:46 AM
I made the site die? Bruh..u fucking serious?

V3numb
10-13-2014, 08:04 AM
yyou cant base the site on individuals.. you have to base it on a whole, how are we suppsoe to change the thought process of how people vote? if you have a issue with how voters are then hit up the FVC/mods we're here for a reason, what are we "not doing".. if no complaint is made to us how is it suppose to come to our attention to resolve the matter

fyi.. Noble's done more for the site than i've ever seen anyone do..

Manhattan
10-13-2014, 12:05 PM
LOL this dude a multiple time cheater who was just banned for self voting....talking about it's not about skill anymore it's all dickriding. Dude dickrided himself haha. What an idiot.

V3numb
10-13-2014, 12:09 PM
the irony..

Quincy®
10-14-2014, 01:23 AM
As much as I'd hate to say it bruvuh. That I hate you. Guess I've got the right time to say it. I hate you. You bitchin on a battle you clearly lost on and making a thread to get laid cuz you're wack w/your game bra? Quite stupid. I'd rather say kill yourself w/your no dick game and realize ain't nobody sorry bra. Nobody knew you. Who tf r u? Matter of fact to everyone else who seems uninterested don't make a peep at this thread it will lead to more bitching. He Cry's on all battle's he lost and block's you off a win when hitting up your profile w/this : http://www.letsbeef.com/forums/member.php?u=891982 faggetry is not allowed and ROFL. This guy couldn't spit if he was a fat virgin bitch who hates swallowing.LOL this dude a multiple time cheater who was just banned for self voting....talking about it's not about skill anymore it's all dickriding. Dude dickrided himself haha. What an idiot.

COFFIN DODGER
10-15-2014, 04:53 PM
ignore the cheating , lieing , sheep abusing , inbred lil bitch lmao . I get shit from him cos I voted against him ? faggot then dropped scores of 1 on two of my battles and posted crap on mine n superguys walls ... what a complete fuckin tard , fuck off back to ya fantasy world CS-SKILL-LESS .