PDA

View Full Version : .: Lets Beef Chart's :.

X-Calibur
09-26-2014, 06:14 PM
Lets Beef Chart's

http://destinyradio.gr/dest/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/listen_now2.png (http://www.letsbeef.com/tracks.php)

So i thought id share some of the great music this site produces and do a little chart like thread with updates monthly towards the end of each month ... so with that said lets list the top 5 played this month and the top tracks of the month...

.:Top 5 Played For October 2014:.

.:1:.
Lets Beef Track: Its A Dark Place 4 Son To Shine ft Stot - By: BarzILLA
BarzILLA @sotty pimpin 34 Plays

.:2:.
Lets Beef Track: Wild Ones - By: Stotty Pimpin
Stotty Pimpin 21 Plays

.:3:.
Lets Beef Track: Politics (Actual Music) - By: Saint Chris
Saint Cizzle 19 Plays

.:4:.
Lets Beef Track: HARD TO SAY GOODBYE - By: Lo5t
Lo5t 15 Plays

.:5:.
Lets Beef Track: RANDOM BARS - By: ALL-BORO
ALL-BORO 7 Plays

.:Top 5 Played For The Month Of September 2014:.

So September Final standing stood like this ...

1. Bleu with his Minute To Win It (http://www.letsbeef.com/forums/showthread.php?t=143939) Entry has come out on top for most played track for September with a total of 42 Plays..
To Listen To His Track Just Click Play
Lets Beef Track: Minute 2 Win It Acapella - By: Bleu

2. SuperGuy Erupt come in second after holding top spot for the majority they come in with a total of 37 plays...
To Listen To Their Track Just Click Play Lets Beef Track: Live This One ft Erupt - By: SuperGuy

3. Saint-Cizzle Brings in third for the month with his Set for the Letsbeef Showcase
To Listen To His Track Just Click Play
Lets Beef Track: My Set for The Letsbeef Showcase on 9/20 - By: Saint-Cizzle

4. Real Talk Come in Fourth with another Letsbeef Showcase piece Real Talk also won this months Poll for the Best Verse... Congrats ..
To Listen To His Track Click Just Click Play
Lets Beef Track: LB Showcase Anouncement - By: Real Talk

5. Saint-Cizzle Brings in the 5th spot Also with his credibility track...
To Listen To This Track Just Click Play
Lets Beef Track: Cred-ability (Prod. by G-Ephekt) - By: Saint-Cizzle

.:X:.

NOBLE
09-26-2014, 06:31 PM
Lets Beef Track: Minute 2 Win It Acapella - By: Bleu

71477-Minute-915

See the difference?

X-Calibur
09-26-2014, 06:31 PM
got it updating OP now bro ....

Supsie
09-26-2014, 07:00 PM
Good shit X-Calibur.

AfterThought
09-27-2014, 04:32 AM
So you copied & pasted this week's most played/top tracks & called it The LB Charts for September.

Good job X lol.

X-Calibur
09-27-2014, 08:37 AM
It's trying to bring the activity of the forum to the tracks side AfterThought we all clearly just sit in the forums and the intergration between certain areas has been lost I'm trying to bridge those gaps ....

And I'll be trying to do it with all aspects cyphers crew battles tracks & future tournaments ....

The plays of these tracks has already increased by 10% just due to this thread .... Facts don't lie bruh !!!!

At least I'm doing something .... Ahem ....

AfterThought
09-27-2014, 10:43 AM
If you're gonna do somethin, do it right or don't do it at all.

NatsHubby
09-27-2014, 12:11 PM
I just uploaded my MTWI Entry

Lets Beef Track: Minute To Win It entry - AC diss - By: ILoveYou

X-Calibur
09-27-2014, 02:12 PM
If you're gonna do somethin, do it right or don't do it at all.

Care to elborate on what you deem the correct way or you just going to sit on the fence and hate with no suggestions or input ???

Get at me ...

X

X-Calibur
09-28-2014, 05:57 PM
Looks like this needs adjust before the months out due to the pkays they are picking up ....

Id go a 20% increase on plays sonce i made the thread from there original play count ....

Shot seems to work ....

X-Calibur
09-30-2014, 07:23 AM
To be updated for final standings of September ....

Then for October ill do a weekly update for the tracks in October ....

J u s T C
10-01-2014, 01:41 PM
Random.

X-Calibur
10-03-2014, 04:56 AM
September is now done .... looking Forward to see what gets dropped in October im guessing the minute to win it entrys will most likely dominate the chart for october but i hope we see some more bangers ...

NOBLE
10-06-2014, 03:22 AM
Btw, I edited the BB code X-Calibur so it should work better now and it won't show the white space you get when you automatically embed with the track page's link. It now shows the track's title but you have to input it yourself.

X-Calibur
10-06-2014, 03:56 AM
Sweet NOBLE

---------- Post added at 08:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:55 AM ----------

Week 1 October to be done tonight hopefully ...