PDA

View Full Version : The LB Showcase Battle: Fiji Osa vs Zo Green

Pugz
09-25-2014, 10:20 PM
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/vKSNTmiMeOI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

This battle is LetsBeef.coms own Fiji Osa Vs Long Island resident Zo Green! The crowd was pretty rowdy at the start so please listen carefully. Drop your vote and explain!

:grass:#WORK!

Erupt da Monsta
09-25-2014, 11:08 PM
Votes in.... Bumping this

ILLoKWENT
09-26-2014, 12:09 AM
bumpin +votes in

Erupt da Monsta
09-26-2014, 03:33 PM
Thought the first round was neck n neck.... Hard to decide a winner with the crowd, but bar for bar both were on point... second round even with the slip fiji got it because Z pretty much freestyled the verse with no hard hitting punches... Overall fiji got it consistency, stronger finish.

The Ghost of Freak
10-04-2014, 10:10 AM
I've put in my two cents elsewhere about this battle, and its basically going to reiterate what Erupt said. The first round was about even, maybe leaning a bit towards Z, only because Fiji was hard to hear at points due to the shitty crowd (and I was actually there). Second round was a blow out. Clear Fiji win because despite Fiji's stall he actually brought bars while Z freestyle on a cypher slant. Overall, Fiji took it with the consistency of bringing solid battle bars to both rounds.

Fair Vote In.

Keep it 100.