PDA

View Full Version : Letsbeef Rules....

Silver Dollar Sam
09-25-2014, 10:08 AM
just came across this in the letsbeef rules...

*offense which could lead to banning or "infraction"

"Swaying is when you expose flaws in one's verse that can influence potential voters opinions while the battle is still open for votes.
"

Weird how i see dudes thats been around do this shit when voting everyday....

"your multis were broken"
"your punches aint hit hard"
"you were lacking in concepts or ya concepts aint connect well"....

someone correct me if im wrong.....:confused:

X-Calibur
09-25-2014, 10:16 AM
You have a point there ...

But you've taken a segment from an overall statement ...
Enlight of what your saying ...

If someone is stating it in s derogatory manner and doesn't make any likewise remarks to your opponent then you could deem these as swaying...

However if said person is dropping it and then commenting with advice or statement could be taken as advice then we wouldnt deem it as swaying ...

It all comes down to the judgement of both battlers and what ever mod you highlight it too ....

But you can never give a rule thats 100% bulletproof from interpretations of ithers when they feel hard done by ....

X

Silver Dollar Sam
09-25-2014, 10:24 AM
You have a point there ...

But you've taken a segment from an overall statement ...
Enlight of what your saying ...

If someone is stating it in s derogatory manner and doesn't make any likewise remarks to your opponent then you could deem these as swaying...

However if said person is dropping it and then commenting with advice or statement could be taken as advice then we wouldnt deem it as swaying ...

It all comes down to the judgement of both battlers and what ever mod you highlight it too ....

But you can never give a rule thats 100% bulletproof from interpretations of ithers when they feel hard done by ....

X

Thanx X...forever helping fam...

however....shouldnt that specific rule be more detailed though? or somewhat resemble your explanation of it....

coz yo lets face it....as it is stated in the LB rules swaying is simply exposing flaws in one's verse that can influence potential voters opinions while the battle is still open for votes. ....and......

.....so many dudes actually prefer to read vote comments 1st before placing a vote all because they couldnt make up their minds on who to go with...and im refering to tough or even battles only. So yes if thats being done then i believe its safe to say that "swaying" is alive on everyday battles and I seen how it affects battle outcomes....

X-Calibur
09-25-2014, 10:28 AM
We could maybe go into more detail in the rules around it however i feel that if your are feeling this is affecting your battles you should be reporting it to a mod at first instance they can choose to delete the vote/comment if they agree or not ....

OSKAR NOBLE to the thread ....

These are the guys who pulled the rules together and will have overall authority over ut but i feel they will concur with me ....

X

Denton
09-25-2014, 12:22 PM
Comes in the manner of how the critique is addressed. You gotta not say names. I say "my loser had this this and this wrong" that way future voters won't know who I'm referring to and it's up to them to make the judgement. It's all about wording.

Hubert Cumberdale
09-25-2014, 02:05 PM
The person directed in that message is the opponent, not the voters.