PDA

View Full Version : Re-Igniting Crew Battles... Discussion (All Enter)

X-Calibur
09-25-2014, 07:37 AM
ok letsbeef ..

yall muther fuckers was crying about the crew battles not working now it is working why isnt anyone using it ????

what would you like to see happen to make this section popping again...

the crew forums now needs it ass re-vamping to accomodate the function now working ... ahheemm Anarchist sleeping ....

i think we need to clear out all outstanding battles entirely and i cant see why this wasnt done previously NOBLE Pugz after it had been fixed ....

delete all that old shit !!!!

new slate fresh start ...

Secondly as the community how do you get crew battles active again ...

do we need to do a crew draft do we need a crew battle league a bit like the LBT and LBA ???

suggestion lets breath some life into this people...

X-Calibur
09-25-2014, 02:40 PM
No one gives a fuck do they clearly ????

Denton
09-25-2014, 03:02 PM
Crew Draft? That'll never happen. Illmania will be taking place in the arena now. What more do you want

remarK
09-25-2014, 03:25 PM
The Crew Tournament was cool back in the day...

If people want to do regular crew battles, that's cool too... but there are only so many crews that can do that right now...

need time to build... get new members, have members attain exclusives through tournaments/winning voting contests, etc... so when we have more crews and more active members it can get poppin'...

Denton
09-25-2014, 03:28 PM
The Crew Tournament was cool back in the day...

If people want to do regular crew battles, that's cool too... but there are only so many crews that can do that right now...

need time to build... get new members, have members attain exclusives through tournaments/winning voting contests, etc... so when we have more crews and more active members it can get poppin'...exactly, Rome wasn't built in a day

Student
09-25-2014, 03:47 PM
Anyone Else Think X-Cal And Fiji Are The Same Person?

X-Calibur
09-25-2014, 06:10 PM
Anyone Else Think X-Cal And Fiji Are The Same Person?

Hard job considering he's black I'm white smfh !!!!

Always trying to bring down those who have ideas especially if your not at the front pushing those ideas or trying to drive activity ....

I get it you been here since day one woooop deeee fucking doooo it don't make you better than anyone else on here ya just a spiteful bitter twisted embacial who gets his knickers in a twist that he ain't at the front of the line pushing for new shit anymore ...

Get over yourself ....

And get back on topic !!!!

Babylon
09-25-2014, 07:21 PM
#GetSchooled

Student
09-25-2014, 11:45 PM
Hard job considering he's black I'm white smfh !!!!

Always trying to bring down those who have ideas especially if your not at the front pushing those ideas or trying to drive activity ....

I get it you been here since day one woooop deeee fucking doooo it don't make you better than anyone else on here ya just a spiteful bitter twisted embacial who gets his knickers in a twist that he ain't at the front of the line pushing for new shit anymore ...

Get over yourself ....

And get back on topic !!!!
Lol Thought I'd Reply Just For Kicks :p

It's Not The Fact That I've Been Here Forever, It's The Fact That I've Put In Years Into Contributing To This Website (Hence Me Being A Patriarch) I'm Not Going To Jump On My High Horse And List Everything I've Ever Given This Website But Just Know I Could Write Pages Upon Pages If I Wanted To.

Stop Trying To Compare Us, I've Done My Time. You've Been Here Almost As Long As I Have (8 Years Now?) And You Haven't Done 1/1000th Of What I've Done, To Be Honest In My Eyes? You've Done Nothing. Less Then Nothing.

Shodan
09-26-2014, 12:15 AM
#GetSchooled

QFT

Mindless
09-26-2014, 02:26 AM
i think we need to clear out all outstanding battles entirely and i cant see why this wasnt done previously @NOBLE (http://www.letsbeef.com/forums/member.php?u=880334) @Pugz (http://www.letsbeef.com/forums/member.php?u=6) after it had been fixed ....

delete all that old shit !!!!

new slate fresh start ...

You are now aware that all of those would have to be deleted individually by hand. It's not necessary. They'll get bumped out as crew battles start to happen more often.

Lol Thought I'd Reply Just For Kicks :p

It's Not The Fact That I've Been Here Forever, It's The Fact That I've Put In Years Into Contributing To This Website (Hence Me Being A Patriarch) I'm Not Going To Jump On My High Horse And List Everything I've Ever Given This Website But Just Know I Could Write Pages Upon Pages If I Wanted To.

Stop Trying To Compare Us, I've Done My Time. You've Been Here Almost As Long As I Have (8 Years Now?) And You Haven't Done 1/1000th Of What I've Done, To Be Honest In My Eyes? You've Done Nothing. Less Then Nothing.

Everyone knows that I think Student is a fat, virginal faggot of epic proportion but even I can see he's got you there. He worked just as hard as I did to get X to fix shit around here when nobody else was. I'd say he's just below Rule and I as far as contribution goes. He might have done more if he hadn't fagged it all up.