PDA

View Full Version : Highlights From the Showcase!!

Fiji Osa
09-22-2014, 08:24 AM
So people wanting to know how the showcase went .. here are some of my personal highlights from the event.

- Muggz is certified .. the meet up was funny AF when I picked him u Friday Night .. "Your actually taller than I would have expected"

- Saint Cizz was a funny ass dude but he a rider and I salute him 100%

- The official meet up was done properly .. meeting up [we even had a round table] and just being able to meet Pugz Mic-Check Tek & Areay was amazing

- Pugz is terrified of the NYC subway LMAO!! Refused to go there

- Daddy House was nicely done .. [much weed smoke] laws

-Tek looks like T.I. and Danger Rich looks like Miguel

- Danger Rich on that table tho

- Meeting FREEK was funny very chill dude ..

- M-Rock & ALL-BORO is certified! Showed mad love the entire night Boro is stand up and he got us all a slice of NY.

- the adding of ALL-BORO & FREEK to DEFCON 5 was nice

- I took the LB poster where all the members that was there signed it will frame it and put it up in my house.

My Battle:

Ok. I did have that small choke in the second round .. but I got back on my wave and finished my verse. TBH I came w/ fire the 1st round (given the circumstances ) him trying to duck out of 2 rounds before the battle .. the disrespectful ass crowd .. The fact that they were trying to shut Daddy House down was issues. 8 days prep .. Not excuses but people that was there know even w/ the choke it can still be said that I won the battle.

So before the haters come in saying "Fiji Choked" I did but that doesnt mean I lost the battle .. There's a lot of people will say I took that thing ..

Overall the event was official and I met a lot of I'll people

Babylon
09-22-2014, 08:27 AM
HANG THAT BITCH UP

NatsHubby
09-22-2014, 08:50 AM
Boss Lady had an amazing rack?

Fiji Osa
09-22-2014, 08:56 AM
I forgot .. BossLady getting a contact hi was funny AF .. She actually asked if she was high .. All that weed that was in there shit people outside was high too

Mic-Check killed his performance .. Even with the mic fucking up

I'm still rofl at Eloh Stacks coming in a suit lmao! He was dressed to kill ..

Rant
09-22-2014, 09:25 AM
Who would say you won your battle, exactly?

Fiji Osa
09-22-2014, 01:06 PM
Yea we were being kicked out e building as my battle was going .. And Rant ask anyone that was there .. They can vouch for it .. The choke hurt but I don't think it cost the battle ..

Student
09-22-2014, 02:44 PM
#FijiChoked

X-Calibur
09-22-2014, 02:46 PM
Lol^^^^

BossLady
09-23-2014, 12:36 AM
Thanks for the shout out Fiji. Contact aint no joke - THAT SHIT IS REAL!

It was cool meeting everybody. Thanks for showing me love.

In my opinion Fiji took that. If Fiji choked then that other dude suffocated. Fiji had more bars than granola.

Denton
09-23-2014, 01:53 AM
Goodshit guys im glad it all went well. Wish i could have been there. More in the future though!

Supsie
09-23-2014, 03:21 AM
Good shit to bad I wasn't there.
http://memecrunch.com/meme/19VTK/the-price-of-an-airline-ticket/image.jpg

Pugz
09-23-2014, 07:47 AM
It waz definatly just he beginning tho... props to everyone who came out.. next one will be even more lb official!!!