PDA

View Full Version : Things You think the new skin needs (functionallity)

J u s T C
09-20-2014, 01:22 PM
I think it would be a good idea if we drop some feedback on some things that could do with changing just incase the mods haven't thought of it.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The "Lets Beef" symbols at the side of each lounge.

Red logo = no new forum posts.
Thicker Red logo = new posts.

Make the "new posts logo" yellow or gold or something so it really stands out.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
FIXED
"Live Topic" has a similar problem.

It's light black on a a dark black background. Before it was yellow/gold.
FIXED

New Thread tab is now New Post.

Thats all I got for now.

OSKAR
09-20-2014, 03:12 PM
This is a good thread and I'm surprised nobody has posted yet. Come on y'all drop your feedback on the new skin and what you wanna see changed in the near future

Babylon
09-20-2014, 03:18 PM
I love the change, but some things aren't necessarily good fluidity wise. Take the tops and corners of any box for example, the border from the horizontal and vertical bar is quite asymetrical and look clunky. A more fitting graphic to serve as a border between the two would be much better in my opinion.

I also think that the red chat bar is a bit of an eye-sore in contrast with the bright as fuck white background the actual chat gives, a bit more differentiating in color would equal for a more pleasurable look aesthetics wise.

Other than that the change brought back that "new to LB" feel and I've already organized a battle from that lmao. So I'm definitely loving it.

Obey
09-20-2014, 03:24 PM
You know'd be pretty sweet? Like the outer-trim outside of the inside rectangular box, if like you could make that brick walls w/ graffiti on it. Bring the culture to the site, that grungy look. Idk, think that'd be dope.

Babylon
09-20-2014, 05:14 PM
^THIS!

I'm looking at this page right now and it's really fucking black down here, some differentiation within the color is absolutely needed.

Shodan
09-20-2014, 05:17 PM
If you click on the "Battle Challenges: [number] Personal" hyperlink next to your name, it looks like it's still in the old skin.

Obey
09-20-2014, 05:25 PM
^THIS!

I'm looking at this page right now and it's really fucking black down here, some differentiation within the color is absolutely needed.

I agree, it kind of makes you.. drowsy? Too much dark makes someone tired which is not a good thing for the site tbh. You need a brighter outer color or something that pops. I really like the brick wall graphiti idea if it's possible. NOBLE Pugz

Execute
09-21-2014, 12:09 PM
An entry page of some sort, highlighting what LB is about would be dope(free of ads this page)

X-Calibur
09-21-2014, 12:39 PM
Stop letting people see everything for free make they asses sign up then instead of having 12 online members and 65 guests it might be the opposite way round ....

NOBLE

J u s T C
09-21-2014, 12:58 PM
It doesn't work like that. we won't convert guests we'll just end up with no guests.

J u s T C
09-22-2014, 06:49 PM
Bump for staff and anyone else who wants to chip in.

Will keep bumping until told otherwise.

Mr-Felon
09-22-2014, 09:04 PM
I think the bandana design would be dope

J u s T C
09-25-2014, 02:40 PM
Thank you to w.e changed the Live Thread logo.

X-Calibur
09-25-2014, 02:42 PM
It will be NOBLE

But we need a defined thread with a checklist don't you think that's we as a community can list our ideas and NOBLE can add to his list and check off when done so we know we getting heard and shit getting done ...