PDA

View Full Version : Today is the day...

Hubert Cumberdale
09-19-2014, 03:03 AM
Where Scotland became the worst nation in the world.

NatsHubby
09-19-2014, 03:08 AM
No one gives a fuck

Hubert Cumberdale
09-19-2014, 03:11 AM
Where's that audio battle Romeo?

NOBLE
09-19-2014, 03:21 AM
What happened?

Hubert Cumberdale
09-19-2014, 03:23 AM
Not this...

http://i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/archive/02070/flag-burning_2070003i.jpg

X-Calibur
09-19-2014, 03:58 AM
Unlucky eth .....

You just can't go it alone ....

Godbody
09-19-2014, 06:39 AM
Its probably in Scotland's best interest to stay with the UK

We dont know how much of an impact that union has on Scotland economically & morale wise. better to stick together than be alone in some cases.

what if Scotland left and the country went to shit on its own?

Supsie
09-19-2014, 06:46 AM
http://www.quickmeme.com/img/f7/f715b7ecf940e283ec0f984beaf89c795e65b38e32d05ac935 f96cc9fdf0fbce.jpg

X-Calibur
09-19-2014, 07:14 AM
http://www.quickmeme.com/img/f7/f715b7ecf940e283ec0f984beaf89c795e65b38e32d05ac935 f96cc9fdf0fbce.jpg

Amazing !!!!

Haaaaa

Hubert Cumberdale
09-19-2014, 09:16 AM
Its probably in Scotland's best interest to stay with the UK

We dont know how much of an impact that union has on Scotland economically & morale wise. better to stick together than be alone in some cases.

what if Scotland left and the country went to shit on its own?

Then Scotland can work on getting itself out.

I hear of this economical argument all the time. Why wasn't this a factor with Irish ownership? Ireland not only easily sustained on their own after achieving independence, but during the early 2000s Ireland's economy made England look like the 3rd World.

A country rejecting it's own independence is shocking. As far as I'm concerned, if you're proud to be British then you're an Englishman.

Furthermore, fuck economy anyways. I'd rather be broke then be British. To this day, if I'm filling out a form online and their drop down box says "United Kingdom" only, I click on "Other" and type in Scotland. I'm not British now and never will be. Today I've had people claim Scotland "lost" to me, and today I've had people say "Unlucky". Scotland can't go it alone? These are Irish people. No NHS, no Pound Sterling, and STILL proud to be independent. Not a single person would give up their countries independence for the sake of free healthcare or whatever here, and I thought it was the same in Scotland but apparently 55% are complete faggots.

Obey
09-19-2014, 10:06 AM
http://cache.backpackinglight.com/backpackinglight/user_uploads/1401306637_105850.jpg

Babylon
09-19-2014, 10:57 AM
Germany >

Hubert Cumberdale
09-19-2014, 03:16 PM
Right now in Scotland, there are people burning Scotland flags, draped in Union Jacks, intimidating passers by, shouting "You can stick your independence up your arse", standing by British war memorials, shouting "No Surrender" and "UVF" while doing Nazi salutes.

Being Scottish has never been worse.

J u s T C
09-19-2014, 03:25 PM
Yeah I'd rather you fuck off and stop living in our pockets too but I guess we all gotta move on now.

Shodan
09-19-2014, 04:06 PM
Would the No voters, by any chance, be considered No True Scotsmen?

RULE
09-19-2014, 04:51 PM
Yeah I'd rather you fuck off and stop living in our pockets too but I guess we all gotta move on now.

lmao.

Supsie
09-19-2014, 04:58 PM
Would the No voters, by any chance, be considered No True Scotsmen?

I would think so they just fucked it up for every one who wanted a change in Scoootland

imo I think if Scotland or any country went independent they would look after eachother alot better, maybe even other countries would see an catch on try an copy and that would make the big corruption world leaders upset.

ORC
09-19-2014, 05:00 PM
damn wtf this is heartbreaking

the scottish ppl waving union jacks need to think about their life asap

wud u have voted yeah EtH

Shodan
09-19-2014, 05:29 PM
I would think so they just fucked it up for every one who wanted a change in Scoootland

imo I think if Scotland or any country went independent they would look after eachother alot better, maybe even other countries would see an catch on try an copy and that would make the big corruption world leaders upset.

Bro, calm down. The post was a joke. No true Scotsman - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Supsie
09-19-2014, 05:38 PM
^^ Good one bro! I just shat myself from laughing so hard, next time pls give a warning

Hubert Cumberdale
09-19-2014, 06:38 PM
Just C RULE, quit lying faggots. England was begging for Scotland to stay.

ORC, damn right I would have. Sister in law flew over just to vote.

J u s T C
09-19-2014, 06:54 PM
Says doesn't care about the financial implications of an independant scotland.

Says would rather be broke in a new free independent scotland.

Lives in Ireland claiming benefits

I guess 1 out of 2 aint bad going.

Hubert Cumberdale
09-19-2014, 07:22 PM
Rethinking moving back to Scotland for college now though.

Just watched a video a girl on her hands and knees as guys with Union Jacks dragged the Scotland flags out of her hands. She was crying, they were all laughing. Fucking Brits. If they don't like Scotland they can fuck off to somewhere else. Dudes are foreigners in the country they were born in.

J u s T C
09-19-2014, 07:38 PM
I wouldn't judge everyone based off a couple pro UK sociopaths bullying a woman.

Regular patriotic pro independent Scots do it all the time soon as they get home after a night out on the piss.

Phil Banks
09-19-2014, 07:47 PM
i for one like seeing 1st world white ppl's freedom an civil liberities bein robbed stay british bitches imperilism rocks!

Godbody
09-21-2014, 03:47 AM
Germany >

Hubert Cumberdale
09-21-2014, 06:08 AM
Currently Scotland is being filled up by the EDL.

Thanks a lot Edinburgh.

Naturill
09-21-2014, 08:13 AM
i didnt vote :) sue me ;)

Hubert Cumberdale
09-21-2014, 08:35 AM
Neither did I, but I live in Ireland.

I've had several people say to me that Scotland lost. How the fuck did we get the choice....and STILL lose?

The whole situation is just bewildering to me. Scotland votes No to it's own independence, Scottish people burn the Scotland flag and wave British ones instead. Maybe it's because I'm from West Dumbartonshire/Glasgow. Those areas voted yes. In my mind, I thought it was kind of Scotland's 'thing' to hate England and the country's British allegiance. I knew there was always Rangers faggots who waved the Butcher's Apron at their games but I didn't think it was as big as it is.

The thing is, these are the same people who do Nazi salutes and shit. I didn't think Scotland was that bad. I would have associated the countries with a majority of that kind of shit to be like Russia. The Scottish people who are in favour of Britain are the type to be in favour of the BNP. They are the type to hate "Taigs, Niggers and Pakis". I did know these people existed in Scotland, but I didn't think it was that big a deal.

For the record as well, my Facebook's Scottish people is like 90% Rangers fans, all of whom voted Yes.

I live in Ireland, which probably enhances it. Take the fact that during the Celtic Tiger, Ireland smashes the UK's economy, but in general. During any times of depression or famine, Ireland has always, every single second, preferred it's independence over their economy. Ireland manages to build itself up to be a strong economical country (and then do the opposite). If I was to ask anyone here if they'd prefer to be poor or British, they'd say poor. I don't know man. I'm so disillusioned about what I always thought. I cant take solace that the areas I'm from voted Yes, but with the British scum doing what they are doing in those same areas, it's very little consolation. Ashamed to be Scottish.

Denton
09-21-2014, 07:32 PM
Honestly thought it was the best move for scotland to stay attached to the UK

Mindless
09-21-2014, 11:20 PM
I'm a little disappointed Scotland wasn't able to successfully secede from a Libertarian point of view. If they had been able to it would have given some legitimacy to secession and possibly gave it some ground here in the states.

That said, I'm glad I didn't hear anything of the English government threatening violence against Scotland if it did try to secede with a successful referendum.

Hubert Cumberdale
09-23-2014, 01:05 PM
^On behalf of Scotland, they can fucking try it :D