PDA

View Full Version : Hey its lynwood

Craig Low
09-19-2014, 02:35 AM
I really hate to make a forumn about just one fag, you guys know that I never would make a forumn just to call someone out. LOL but since lynwood after our battle posts 29 comments about me in the comment section calling me out then blocks me I have no other way to inform him I would love a freestyle (wink , wink, sure you do) battle with him. since I saw "lynwood shame" just try to battle to people who had no audio (pussy move) i figured good time. So lynwood lets make it happen. Mr. COMPTON

---------- Post added at 01:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:18 AM ----------

hey slim wood , pin wood , no wood whatever they call you nut up and send your free big talker

NatsHubby
09-19-2014, 02:48 AM
You're whack

AfterThought
09-19-2014, 05:04 AM
Send me a written Craig. :high:

Supsie
09-19-2014, 06:51 AM
Craig your threads are so fucking faggot

Execute
09-20-2014, 10:55 AM
Crag, please free fall off the Burj Dubai...

UhMAZING
09-20-2014, 12:19 PM
For Real, stop making faggish threads about bullshit...No one cares. You know just because someone has you blocked...That only blocks you from voting on their battles.. Instead of posting useless whining and bullshit..you could send him a private message to his inbox so none of us have to read or even see these useless posts.