PDA

View Full Version : LB is better off being sold

Godbody
09-16-2014, 06:34 PM
deadass... i mean i wanna say i appreciate what the admins are doing but i cant. because i know for a fact i foresaw LB's decline years ago and from like 2010 to now i easily created 10 threads about the state of LB/V4... & ya'll ignored it and even chastised me but look where LB is at now. aint shit get done & ppl noticin

im tryna come up w/ an analogy to summarize LB's ownership & the first thing that comes to mind is one of those storage auctions.. so lets say LB is a storage unit

a ton of people are willing to bid/buy this unit... a lot of people know what the shit inside is worth and they know how to flip it for $$

so if you don't know what to do with the unit, why not sell it?

nothing anybody does can bring LB back

a new skin would be fresh for like a week or two, and when everyones used to it they'll log out. crew battles have been broken for so long that fixing them this late will have very little effect lol

you can put lipstick on a pig but at the end of the day its still a pig feel me

just stop putting money into the site and sell it honestly

its not worth anywhere near the amount niggas be askin for though. i can type letsbeef.com in the Google search bar and get a shitload of statistics on the site. it's dying by the day, literally

Fredo Lombardi
09-16-2014, 06:42 PM
letsbeef.com is worth $ 240.00 - 9TOOLS.ORG
9tools.org/www/letsbeef.com
Jul 22, 2014 - It is estimated worth of $ 240.00

mine as well keep it

BENSON THA GREAT
09-16-2014, 06:54 PM
Lol at 240 dollars

Mindless
09-17-2014, 02:48 PM
Last time I looked it was about 10 grand but that was a long time ago. Going and looking at different places it ranges pretty widely. It's hard to say what this place is actually worth but to know for sure you would have to know how many ad impressions the site is getting per day and how much is paid for them as well as how much is made in exclusive subscriptions.

NatsHubby
09-18-2014, 02:09 AM
Sell it to me

50 bucks not trolling

Jason
09-22-2014, 06:44 PM
it was changed too many times all it needed in the beginning was something better for beats that's it, the video chat room was popular then it was cut , this site was the best of its kind (the way it was) now it looks like a fancy blog page like the shitty ass TEXT only battle sites, maybe if the old features were still available it would have more traffic .

J u s T C
09-23-2014, 09:41 AM
We should try selling Godbody. We probably wont get much but just like a Junker, we'd all be better off getting the useless piece of shit off our hands.

X-Calibur
09-23-2014, 01:18 PM
We should try selling Godbody. We probably wont get much but just like a Junker, we'd all be better off getting the useless piece of shit off our hands.

Haaaaaaa

Dudes always been irrelevant we should just ban him ...