PDA

View Full Version : Black Jesus....

UhMAZING
09-14-2014, 03:09 PM
Black Jesus??...anyone else watch that shit?

Good seeing Charlie Murphy back on screen.
I think they could of gave him a better role though.

Skizzo
09-14-2014, 04:36 PM
I think it's an attempt of using a religious icon as a scapegoat for stirring controversy in order to generate views.... classic desperation and imho, nothing interesting. Which is why they have bottom tier / washed up actors playing roles in it, they're just trying to use the whole "jesus" image to gain popularity.

The only thing that was good about it, is that King Bach makes an appearance. That dudes legit.

Fredo Lombardi
09-14-2014, 04:41 PM
I think it's an attempt of using a religious icon as a scapegoat for stirring controversy in order to generate views.... classic desperation and imho, nothing interesting. Which is why they have bottom tier / washed up actors playing roles in it, they're just trying to use the whole "jesus" image to gain popularity.

The only thing that was good about it, is that King Bach makes an appearance. That dudes legit.

Aaron trolling TV

show is a response to a fox news lady that said jesus is white

sadly its just not that funny :high:

UhMAZING
09-14-2014, 05:31 PM
I don't think it's meant to be more so funny than it is trying to visually interperate what life is like in economical lower class cities and towns in america. Fredo is also right, it was created to poke fun at the fact a white news reporter declaired on national televsion that Jesus is white. Each race and culture, nationality, ethnicity, etc...is entitled to believe what they want. It's all a matter of opinions. You don't have to agree with it, but people are allowed to think what they wish.

Also, I feel it's more based on not just make people want to believe in Jesus..or what color he is rather than show people it's okay to believe in your self and you can accomplish things. With or without the help of some "Higher Power"

Didn't ask for a synopsis of what the show is, or about...I know what it is.
I was just asking for opinions on the show. I watch it when I'm high as shit, and I enjoy it.

Skizzo
09-14-2014, 10:25 PM
Too bad. I explained what the show is (In my opinion) and what I thought about it.

Again..... It sucked.... but King Bach tho. >

Supsie
09-14-2014, 10:46 PM
Sorry idk what show you guys are talking about.

http://landofkam.files.wordpress.com/2010/04/black-jesus.jpg

Erupt da Monsta
09-14-2014, 11:09 PM
I personally like the cast... But whoever is writing the script needs work tho because the shits real dry... I like the idea, but the script tho.... shit just doesn't grab my attention for long