PDA

View Full Version : How long?

Craig Low
09-11-2014, 02:38 AM
My question is how long are yall going to perpetuate the bullshit. This dude Lost ripped bleu a new asshole for real. Listen to the battle. Check the rhyme schemes? Check out whats being said in there verses. I am not hating on bleu even though I think honestly hes a pussy I still judge fair. I am being honest. This dude lust rapped circles around bleu and what does he get for that? no one has even voted on the battle. Seee its your typical situation of "if your in office and you run for reelection you 85% of the time win" why thats what people do cause its easy. So its like yall are so used to bleu winning that someone handles him and yall decide to just not vote. Like yall are a bunch of dumb sheep and just follow wat you are used to. The status quo, come on. This is rap, act like it . DAMN

Denton
09-11-2014, 02:57 AM
What the fuck are you talking about

Craig Low
09-11-2014, 03:16 AM
well there dj denton listen to bleus battle against lost and I think you willunderstand exactly what I am talking about as long as you can hear and read sir. Its not brain surgery.

remarK
09-11-2014, 04:23 AM
Lmfaoo I wouldn't doubt for a minute that you're probably Lost.

bitch move if you are and a mod should definitely cross-check the ip's.

Craig Low
09-11-2014, 05:01 AM
no bitch this is Craig mutherfuckn Low the one and only, that got your ho riding me like a pony you fuckn phoney.Did you see no one voted onthe battle? did you evenlisten to it? or did youjust go and run your dick smokn mouth lke you do every nite whem you let fags fuck you in it for free. And y? because not only are you adick suckn sperm belchn faggot ass bitch. You also dont even get paid for it like a good ho is supposed to. Act right you lil slut, before you get the pimp hand.

Babylon
09-11-2014, 10:43 AM
I'm so high right now, so reading this shit thread is making me laugh at LEAST 40% more than when I usually read Craig Low threads.

Craig Low
09-11-2014, 11:18 AM
although I respect you "highness" I raise you my and safely say I was higher when writing that thread. Also I feel like your commandments are shitty. By the way I respect few and am hated by many and get my cock sucked by a fews girls and those bitchs end up being hated by a few but I think they are multi talented young ladies that deserve love so guys take em back.

lllllllllllll
09-11-2014, 11:27 AM
Just another lost nigga

Craig Low
09-11-2014, 11:39 AM
I amsorry to hear that one day you will find yourself. And when u do find yourself u r gonna be upset because you are gonna realize having drake as your avatar is the gayest shit in the world.

Babylon
09-11-2014, 01:18 PM
although I respect you "highness" I raise you my and safely say I was higher when writing that thread. Also I feel like your commandments are shitty. By the way I respect few and am hated by many and get my cock sucked by a fews girls and those bitchs end up being hated by a few but I think they are multi talented young ladies that deserve love so guys take em back.

Shit fam thanks for reminding me I need to put you in the list of faggots who you shalt not respect.

Fredo Lombardi
09-13-2014, 03:59 AM
I peeped that battle it was closer than you made out to believe
what really edged my vote for lo5t was bleu's cookie cutter bars
he had a "gun so big" to shoot it i gotta do a ___ line
there was just nothing unique about the entire verse

voted for lo5t and got blocked by bleu lol oh well

ILLoKWENT
09-13-2014, 04:24 AM
Craig Low.. just to let u know fam.. LB's policy does not condone swaying type threads such as this that pertain to a currently open battle.. fair warning. Ill give u time to delete this thread on your own .otherwise ill do it for you...and you will be infracted for swaying threads of an open battle

Craig Low
09-13-2014, 07:49 PM
just to let you know yoy can eat a dick sir, the fact you used the word condone on a battle rap site makes you a for sure homo and d bag. so there you go delete that dickweed

Quincy®
10-17-2014, 03:29 AM
just to let you know yoy can eat a dick sir, the fact you used the word condone on a battle rap site makes you a for sure homo and d bag. so there you go delete that dickweed

Thisss...... ^^^^^^^THISSSSSSSSSSS...... ^^^^^^THIS................^^^^^^^ is all NECESSARY THO? Lol at Craig he ain't just say that to 'ILLoKWENT??'

shotsfired....:guns: where is my popcorn.. This sounds like a good movie! Lol!

COFFIN DODGER
10-17-2014, 03:57 PM

aint there a saying about 'TAKES ONE TO KNOW ONE ' ?? ..damn bitch , you been raped in so many battles ya walk like a fuckin penguin !! and even other penguins fuckin hate ya as well and bitch slap ya ass !!!!

Penguin slaps other penguin - YouTube

Quincy®
10-18-2014, 02:07 AM
aint there a saying about 'TAKES ONE TO KNOW ONE ' ?? ..damn bitch , you been raped in so many battles ya walk like a fuckin penguin !! and even other penguins fuckin hate ya as well and bitch slap ya ass !!!!

Penguin slaps other penguin - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5IjmOSFtoJc)

#Quoteoftheday! Get um Steve!

---------- Post added at 02:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:00 AM ----------

But bra if that was set up for me? That's a heady on my block BRO. Lol still ROFL @this guy ^^^^

COFFIN DODGER
10-19-2014, 04:57 PM
yeah he has entertainment value somehow ..

Quincy®
11-03-2014, 10:24 AM
yeah he has entertainment value somehow ..
yea but not in the rap area man.:D:grass: