Fidel Z
09-10-2014, 10:14 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jKQL3Daeqh4

Murderous Swag
09-10-2014, 10:36 PM
Lmao this could be history in the making

exwhyzee
09-10-2014, 10:59 PM
why diz gotta battle all the old heads.. first it's Cani now Cass.. who next? DMX?

Babylon
09-11-2014, 10:45 AM
^For real, shit makes Diz look way better than he actually is. I like Diz's bars, but that sloppy ass delivery kills almost all of his content for me. Literally the most over-rated battler in the culture, they honestly need to start giving different/better battlers crazy opponents.

EDIT: But that video was hilarious, Cassidy got shit on real talk.

FiNAL WoRD
09-11-2014, 10:51 AM
^For real, shit makes Diz look way better than he actually is. I like Diz's bars, but that sloppy ass delivery kills almost all of his content for me. Literally the most over-rated battler in the culture, they honestly need to start giving different/better battlers crazy opponents.

EDIT: But that video was hilarious, Cassidy got shit on real talk.

dizaster is actually really good lol and yeah his delivery is sloppy at times but he was on point against cannibus i can't see why he wouldnt just try harder again cass

Babylon
09-11-2014, 10:59 AM
dizaster is actually really good lol and yeah his delivery is sloppy at times but he was on point against cannibus i can't see why he wouldnt just try harder again cass

Well yeah, I definitely agree that he's on another level in this battle rap shit with most elements of the culture. Going back to it he really was on fucking point against Cani, so maybe he just doesn't give a shit about most of his opponents lmao.

But that whole "Lets get mad at a crowd for reacting to my content then fuck the entire flow up and repeat the bar" shit is corny as fuck. Really wish he would devote time to polishing his delivery and such, because while his rapping is obviously dope there are to many "uh fucking, uh, uh, fuckin" type words going on (to me) lol.

FiNAL WoRD
09-11-2014, 11:07 AM
he says himself that he doesnt know how to write like other people.. he writes bars even before the event and kinda jams them it... its his own fault.. charron does the same but must have it down to a tee....where as canibus imo he already had the round written out and remembered cause he knew it'd be a huge battle.. what he did against pat was retarded because technically(and im a pat fan) he would have won had he delivered without stumbling and didn't choke in the first round... he has great material he just lets stupid shit get in the way all the time... i was @ that event and those guys were heckling dizaster the whole time lol

lllllllllllll
09-11-2014, 11:51 AM
I just got 3-0'd watchin this garbage.

NatsHubby
09-11-2014, 12:15 PM
If the press conference is in anyway similar to the battle, diz is gonna have a bad day

Skizzo
09-11-2014, 02:04 PM
I've said it before, I'll say it again.... Industry cats DO NOT TAKE THIS BATTLE SHIT SERIOUS. the problem is that cass doesn't take this shit serious, he doesn't take diz's antics serious and in the end... he's not going to write his BEST shit. That's why diz is going to take this because (career wise speaking), diz is the underdog. the same thing happened in reverse in that budden battle (which I think he won tbqh but w.e). Hollow didn't take budden seriously and that's why he didn't write his best performance in that match, and budden came with hits.

After watching this... diz is playing the court jester and cass is not that type of dude. he see's him as a clown. Diz is gonna body um.

Simple as.

NOBLE
09-11-2014, 02:22 PM
I'd like to see Papoose in one of these live battles

J u s T C
09-11-2014, 02:52 PM
Lets see Diz try and punch Cas.

These battles are so pointless. Cas was never a true battle rapper and he's not suddenly gonna turn into 1 here. All Diz does is battle. All this will prove is what we already know. 1's a battle rapper and 1's a track maker.

TRILLUMINATI
09-11-2014, 03:53 PM
Lets see Diz try and punch Cas.

These battles are so pointless. Cas was never a true battle rapper and he's not suddenly gonna turn into 1 here. All Diz does is battle. All this will prove is what we already know. 1's a battle rapper and 1's a track maker.

Cassidy has been battling since before the whole " scheme " and " wordplay " Era ... he was actually one of the first to utilize " punchlines " along with J Hood in the Ruff Ryder days, early 2000's. This is also where SMACK is from .. the street side battling. Then came people like Lloyd Banks, and Reed Dollaz... these were all gun bars, some punch lines, delivery...SMACK noticed the opportunity and capitalized on it, and certain rappers raised the bar when utilizing punchlines and schemes and wordplay in EVERY BAR...and gave birth to this NEW GENERATION where that old, street-like way of battling was not welcomed because the SKILL is necessary now.

As for Cass and Diz, it was a money move. Cassidy got 250k. And they picked Diz because he has been getting all of this shine on Dish Nation, TMZ, for the shit with Math Hoffa, he gave mainstream notoriety to battle rap and while doing this, and making a 'BATTLE RAP LEGEND' like Canibus pull out a notepad, he became the FACE of BATTLE RAP for the MAIN STREAM MEDIA. It's PERFECT MARKETING, it's going to DRAW A CROWD and ALOT OF VIEWERS because even people who aren't in tune with OUR CULTURE know Cassidy as a battler.

As for the actual battle .. Cassidy is a clever guy, if any rapper who had any form of success can make the transition it is Cassidy, or somebody like Fabolous. If you listen to Fab's bars, he sounds like a Battle rapper, besides the main stream shit he does to keep the cash registers going. Even then he is lyrical. If anybody can do it, its them. Joe Budden flopped. And he was known as a battle dude back in the Desert Storm days. Before Pump it up he was a Punch line rapper, like Fabolous, Cassidy, J Hood, Lloyd Banks.

---------- Post added at 03:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:50 PM ----------

But also!!! Diz is SEASONED. He's clever as fuck. And Cassidy has a lot more shit to go off of because he has been a house hold name, his life has been in the public eye. So my prediction is Diz is going to beat him senseless. But like I said, if anybody can do it it is Cass.

J u s T C
09-11-2014, 03:56 PM
Cass is not a battle rapper. He has 1 screened battle against Freeway and people think he's Loaded Lux.

He's a music maker who can spit punchlines.

Erupt da Monsta
09-11-2014, 04:03 PM
Cas was battling back in the day on the streets so he says, and everyone around him... But there is a difference between a rapper that battles, and a battle rapper... The battle rapper does it as a profession, to make a living in a sense... The rapper that battles does it because more than likely everyone around him growing up battled, and it was apart of the culture...

With that said... Dis is going to eat Cas.. because he is not a battle rapper.. he is an average artist with good punchlines to sum it up...

It'll be a dope battle, and I hope that Cas proves me wrong, and makes a move in the Battle rap scene...

Havent seen the Budden vs Hollow battle, but would love to have a link to that

Student
09-11-2014, 04:30 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MKOT6teSarY

This Is The Reason Cass Is Gonna Lose.