NatsHubby
09-07-2014, 05:02 PM
Now my whole family eatin'

FiNAL WoRD
09-07-2014, 06:32 PM
we dont believe you you need more peeeopllee

Supsie
09-07-2014, 06:33 PM
I thought there was going to be a video in this thread but theres not.....

Godbody
09-07-2014, 10:31 PM
you're cool

Rain Matrix 1
09-09-2014, 12:39 PM
http://m.youtube.com/?#/watch?v=d7YOCoSq9_U

We need to thin out their numbers before we become the minoritys in our own country

exwhyzee
09-09-2014, 01:21 PM
das racist.

UhMAZING
09-09-2014, 02:29 PM
Now my whole family eatin'

really?... all 16,307 Family members?

Your family don't even like you...
They don't own 1 single family portrait with you in it.
You're the shame of your family.
Does your family know you're a pedophile and enjoy fucking little kids, especially your brothers and sisters?
You act like this tough little hood street kid, but when she gets real...you backtrack and cry and whine like the little bitch you are.
That's why people like Anand kicked your ass, because they're tired of you giving their race a bad look with your faggish, troll antics...
Have you ever thought about trying to be normal?...Like not being a giant faggot just to gain attention of people you obviously look up to on a rap battle site.
Why does your hairdo resemble your mothers pubic region?...
Why does your dad make you put on lip stick and eyeliner and suck his punjabi dick while your brothers and sisters take turns in the giant, Ignorant Indian circle Jerk?

If I ever saw you, I'd shoot you..once in each prepubecent nutsack that has halfway attempted to drop, Then I'd shoot each of your knee caps, so you'd be on your knees like you're acustom to. Also, so you can't run like the little pussy you are. Then, I'd finally shoot you right in the target located on the middle of your forehead. Finishing it off with beheading you in front of your family as they clap and cheer. After that, I'd place your hollowed out skull on my mantle, and turn it into a candy bowl in which my children will enjoy treats from.

---------- Post added at 01:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:28 PM ----------

http://m.youtube.com/?#/watch?v=d7YOCoSq9_U

We need to thin out their numbers before we become the minoritys in our own country

You posted the link wrong, it just takes you to Youtube's main page.

Obey
09-09-2014, 02:34 PM

Does your family know you're a pedophile and enjoy fucking little kids, especially your brothers and sisters?
You act like this tough little hood street kid, but when she gets real...you backtrack and cry and whine like the little bitch you are.
That's why people like Anand kicked your ass, because they're tired of you giving their race a bad look with your faggish, troll antics...
Have you ever thought about trying to be normal?...Like not being a giant faggot just to gain attention of people you obviously look up to on a rap battle site.
Why does your dad make you put on lip stick and eyeliner and suck his punjabi dick while your brothers and sisters take turns in the giant, Ignorant Indian circle Jerk?

If I ever saw you, I'd shoot you..once in each prepubecent nutsack that has halfway attempted to drop, Then I'd shoot each of your knee caps, so you'd be on your knees like you're acustom to. Also, so you can't run like the little pussy you are. Then, I'd finally shoot you right in the target located on the middle of your forehead. Finishing it off with beheading you in front of your family as they clap and cheer. After that, I'd place your hollowed out skull on my mantle, and turn it into a candy bowl in which my children will enjoy treats from.

---------- Post added at 01:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:28 PM ----------

http://gifsec.com/wp-content/uploads/GIF/2014/03/Daaamn-GIF.gif

NatsHubby
09-09-2014, 04:08 PM
Lmaoo

Babylon
09-10-2014, 01:29 PM

Shit was hilarious until you detailed on how you were going to pull dudes nuts out and impale them with bullets.

Rain Matrix 1
09-11-2014, 05:37 PM
lol @ censoring my thread title for the sensitive niggers

lllllllllllll
09-11-2014, 06:04 PM
lmfao

Denton
09-11-2014, 09:35 PM
I thought you went to jail

UhMAZING
09-14-2014, 03:07 PM
You thought I went to jail?