PDA

View Full Version : Few Questions for Craig Low

Wonderbred
09-07-2014, 04:10 AM
Now that our battle is over Craig Low I had some questions.

1. If you were just gonna say the judging was unfair no matter what, why would you even challenge me to a battle in the first place? I'm not saying the judging was great, but I've been robbed too, and our battle was at the very least a toss-up.

2. What would you consider the most important part of an audio battle? Because if you say delivery, then I'm gonna point out how delivery doesn't mean shit when you're not saying anything with substance. So even though I'll totally concede that you're better than me at delivery, it just means you lost because your bars are that much worse.

3. How does it feel to challenge a nerdy white dude who's literally never done an audio battle before and who wrote his verse in 20 minutes, take two whole days to write yours, use flips in what was supposed to be a blind drop, and still get your ass beat?

NatsHubby
09-07-2014, 07:16 AM
Bred is the GOAT

AfterThought
09-07-2014, 10:47 AM
Errrrrbody catchin bullet holes, niggas got me on my bully yo

FiNAL WoRD
09-07-2014, 02:14 PM
Hes just going to claim its hate thats why I didnt vote

lllllllllllll
09-07-2014, 02:28 PM
"#WonderbredVsCraigLow for 2014 Beef of the Year "

I highly doubt it

Wonderbred
09-07-2014, 02:35 PM
"#WonderbredVsCraigLow for 2014 Beef of the Year "

I highly doubt it

Well it won't be for lack of trying.

Craig you cunt.

Craig Low
09-07-2014, 11:27 PM
Well wonderfag I believe if we all look back I never did challenge you. You came at me talkn shit out the blue I said I didnt even know who the the fuck you are? Right? its all there in black and white then you challenged me to a text battle again its there inblack and white , I said no lets rap. So off top I didnt know you existed nor have I ever challenged anyone but I think bleu on the site ever. Lets clear that up first. Secondly you basically just conceded that the judging was shit and I got robbed in the above post (correct?), thirdly I told you off top fuck the votes because I never get a fair a shake on here (for instance bleu voting on the battle). Do I still think dlivery and hoe you sound on the mic is the most important factor? fuck yes all day every day, look at your most succesfull rappers, they all have great voices for example out of wu tang whos most popular (method man) why? the way he sounds. you can go on and on with this jadakiss, biggie, pac, scarface, any one who is really succesfull its the way they sound. Also I didnt lose I told you that from te start I won, I know I won end of story. Look at students vote for example. So sorry you made no fuckn point here because a. you challenged me off the sidelines just randomly coming in sideline hating why? I dont know but you did. So if some dumbasses and people who don like me voted for you and that makes you feel like you did something good for you. I am telling no doubt you lost. so sorry.

FiNAL WoRD
09-07-2014, 11:35 PM
All those rappers were known for being great writers tho bro and I think. What hes saying is you can sound however you want if you cant write at a certain level of complexity(specially in battles) you wont get the w because thats what a battle is about to a degree.. delivery is veryvery important along with the writing side. If you dont have both you won't be great period .

Craig Low
09-08-2014, 12:08 AM
And I am saying name one great rapper that doesnt have great a delivery and at least a very unique voice?

Wonderbred
09-08-2014, 12:11 AM
You're right, the votes really don't count. That's why I'm really 27-0 and won every tournament I've entered.

Oh, wait.

Delivery is very important. But if you rap some nonsensical, monosyllabic Dr. Seuss shit, it doesn't really matter.

Craig Low
09-08-2014, 12:25 AM
Ok let me give some easy example of wu tang (by the way who I cant stand) most people agree that ghostface is a way better wrier than method man but who gets he spotlight? method man , styles p and jadakiss jadakiss gets all the accolades yet although styles p whos gets his nickname "the ghost" because he is such a famous ghost writer for other rappers just doesnt quite get the spot light why? he doesnt sound as good. Also there are so many rappers that get by on how they sound alone with shit writing skills, ex. plies umm some would say juvenile but I like him personally, and the list goes on, ok here you go master fucking P ok hows his writing skills yet he changed the whole game making the say UUUUUUGGGGHHHH NAAAAAAAA NAAAAAAA NA NAAAAA.

---------- Post added at 11:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:17 PM ----------

ok wonderfag what about your other points there? i challenged you? and the rest of your b.s.. And lets go over the first 4 lines of your verse big guy shall we?

---------- Post added at 11:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:19 PM ----------

go ahead bro ifyou need your lets beef accolades to be justified to help you sleep at night go ahead get your record tattooed on your arm homie then go try to rap for real when your done.

---------- Post added at 11:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:22 PM ----------

Your so rattled wonderfag you went from sounding somewhat intelligent to not even making sense. This was your statement "ok judging doesnt matter thats why I am 27-0 and won every tournament I entered" ?????????Is that a statement a question you tell me I feel like your proving my point.

Wonderbred
09-08-2014, 01:43 AM
See, the thing in your examples is 1. Even if the lyrics are ghostwritten, they're still good, and thus your point is invalid and 2. That's mainstream hip-hop. This is battle rap, which is much more based on lyrics, especially in acapella battles where there isn't any music.

Please, go over the first four lines of my verse. In fact, why don't you go through my whole verse and compare it to yours line-by-line? You might actually learn something.

The 27-0 thing was based on your claim that votes don't matter and that you still won even though I beat you in the votes. If that were true, I could claim I won every battle I've ever entered on here, even though the votes suggest otherwise. Do you see how stupid you sound now?

But then again, arguing with an idiot is like playing chess with a pigeon. No matter how good at chess you are, the pigeon is just gonna knock over all the pieces and shit on the board.

Also, is "Wonderfag" really the best you could come up with? I mean, do you have any creativity? Jesus, if that's the most original thing you could come up with, you're absolutely fucked when it comes to writing your Master's thesis.

Craig Low
09-08-2014, 01:58 AM
Look wonderfag arguing with someone who catches a bullshit victory because of the voting on here is ridiculous is stupid bro. I know you lost in your heart I think you do too, when you look at the votes and you see a 9-5 then you see some one like student give me the win and all your hanging on to is people I have beef withs vote like bleu and dont forget ol chinstrap then we both know what time it is. I am just saying you keep haroing on my monosyllabic rhymes and in fact you did the same thing for the first 10-15 secs? I am just saying dont act as if you were doin lyrical backflips there buddy cause you werent and you know it. I am not arguing anymore with you when you keep acting like a lil prick thats sooo intelligent and beyond every one when in reality your not. So this pigeon is gonna knock over your pieces then shit on your head as I fly off. wonderfag..... lmao

Wonderbred
09-08-2014, 02:26 AM
I used one two-syllable multi scheme at the beginning as a freestyle warm up to get into the verse. Guess you're too smart to do the line-by-line breakdown. Also, if you take away Bleu and chinstrap's votes, it would have been a tie, although the 9-5 vote was about as legit as chinstrap and multiple people on the forums said they would have voted for me but didn't bother because they knew you'd be a bitch about it.

Craig Low
09-08-2014, 02:54 AM
Your absolutly correct wonderbred hands down you just killed it, you embarrased me. I apologize for ever stepping to a lyrical master such as yourself. I have no idea what I was thinking your fantastic and one day if I try really hard maybe just maybe I will be able to rap half as good as you. If youll excuse me I have to go knock some random things over get stuck in a corner for half an hour and then beat my head in to a brick wall. If anyone is intrested I am starting a wonderbred fan club I have some t shirts getting printed up as well as some lovely mouse pads with his avitar on there for sale. I am going to listen to his verse in our battle and jerk off now guys excuse me.

Wonderbred
09-08-2014, 03:17 AM

k

J u s T C
09-08-2014, 06:09 AM
YOUR FUCKING GARBAGE, YOU LOST, GET OVER IT, BE A FUCKING MAN AND CONGRATULATE WB ON BEATING YOU

NatsHubby
09-08-2014, 06:44 AM
Dub Freeze gave me daps

Supsie
09-08-2014, 06:59 AM
WonderBread don't you realise Craig Low is a troll?

Obey
09-08-2014, 09:53 AM
Craig Low sent me a paragraph trying to explain to me how MY voting was wrong, lol. The dude clearly lost, the only thing good about his verse was his delivery and that wasn't even ''great.''

Wonderbred
09-08-2014, 02:04 PM
WonderBread don't you realise Craig Low is a troll?

Sorta, but trolls do what they do just to get a rise out of people. I think Craig actually believes what he says. Basically just made this thread to make him look like a bigger pussy than he already does, if that's possible.

Craig Low
09-08-2014, 05:31 PM
Uk guys I have gotten he shirts printed up for wonderbreds fan club so if any one wants one get at me they are 15 dollars a pop I felt like that was resonable. The sizes are tiny, very very small, childrens smalland for those of you who like then super baggy I got a few toddler mediumsbut they are going fast. Still waiting on the mousepads to come in though. OK well holla at your boy I can special order size itty bitty teency weeency if yall need I had to do that to get wonderbreds size so I can add to the list if yall need. OK im out, fucktheworld wonderbreds the greatest!!!!!!! peace my tiny lil buddies

---------- Post added at 04:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:21 PM ----------

I love how yall hate me so much but I stay in your mouth. I love that yall love to hate me . Het wonderbred you wanna talk about how I challenged you to the beef oh my bad I didnt you came outthe cracks like a cock roach to just hate on me for no apperent reason then get made cause you got handled . Also you said if we take away bleus vote and chinstrap we tied right, ok what about your other vote ol medecine man ? what a power house he is. Truth is the only person that voted that anyone respects gave me the win buddy. If I recall you said something like if I even get one vote youll.......? refresh my memory what did you say its there on the site. hmmmm?

J u s T C
09-08-2014, 07:08 PM
Nobody reading ya wall of butt hurt bullshit. You lost to a newb in ya own domain because tbt you're not even a fraction as nice as you'd like to think. U basura

Denton
09-08-2014, 07:18 PM
Erbody in the club gettin tipsy

Wonderbred
09-08-2014, 07:29 PM
Uk guys I have gotten he shirts printed up for wonderbreds fan club so if any one wants one get at me they are 15 dollars a pop I felt like that was resonable. The sizes are tiny, very very small, childrens smalland for those of you who like then super baggy I got a few toddler mediumsbut they are going fast. Still waiting on the mousepads to come in though. OK well holla at your boy I can special order size itty bitty teency weeency if yall need I had to do that to get wonderbreds size so I can add to the list if yall need. OK im out, fucktheworld wonderbreds the greatest!!!!!!! peace my tiny lil buddies

---------- Post added at 04:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:21 PM ----------

I love how yall hate me so much but I stay in your mouth. I love that yall love to hate me . Het wonderbred you wanna talk about how I challenged you to the beef oh my bad I didnt you came outthe cracks like a cock roach to just hate on me for no apperent reason then get made cause you got handled . Also you said if we take away bleus vote and chinstrap we tied right, ok what about your other vote ol medecine man ? what a power house he is. Truth is the only person that voted that anyone respects gave me the win buddy. If I recall you said something like if I even get one vote youll.......? refresh my memory what did you say its there on the site. hmmmm?

>says hes out
>posts another wall of text minutes later

i was talking about that 8 you never responded to but hey let me get a discount in those shirts brah

but honestly at this point im just fuckin with you, its too fun

Craig Low
09-08-2014, 11:53 PM
and let me tel you wonderbred I am so upset by all this trust me. lol I have a jar I have been collecting my tears in every night and I plan on mailing it to you when this is done. loln and I know i said im out but its just to tempting to prove you wrong I cant help it its my guilty pleasure. Bro I got you you got 4 itsy bitsy teenie weenies comin for free man it your fan club bro. Where did you go WOOONNDDEEERBREEEDDD!!! oh there you are under m drink coaster my bad fool.