PDA

View Full Version : SuperGuy = Sucker

TRILLUMINATI
09-06-2014, 11:06 PM
Dude commented on every battle I had saying I sucked, talking shit, I lack skill...my bars been sitting in his inbox for a week. Stop ducking me clown.

Hating on my every battle, you keep DOUBTING my LINES / 'Ryuken!!' 'uppercut' the soul out of his 'head', you must be OUT of YOUR MIND / you 'lack courage' you appear to me like the 'COWARDLY LION' / you and your faggot co-SIGNers 'touching fingers' like: "WonderTwin POWERS COMBINED! " / form of: battle rappers!! " 'DOG', you aint got a 'BLUES CLUE' / Turnbulls 'throwing pokeBALLS' in this battle like: 'Super, I CHOOSE YOU!!' / truth be told, they hyped you up, you're just another victim to CHEW THROUGH / ABUSE YOU for letting your CREW 'get in your ear' like a 'BLUETOOTH' / "Battle Trill, we'll make phony accounts and vote for you" you sure THAT's-THE-PLAN? / fuckin dummy!! you are a guinea pig, SACRIFICIAL LAMB / this is an 'al-Queda' execution, after torture, he will PRAY for DEFEAT / give him a head-shot then leave him 'face down on the rug' like he 'PRAYS to the EAST' / make him 'bite the curb', 'timb boot his head', you know, 'BREAK in his TEETH' / I been WAITING for BEEF, pussy, I been PATIENT for WEEKS / now you WANT-A-SCRIMMAGE, do your research, Trill's a CUNNING LINGUIST / FUCK the CRITICS, i'll 'eat you, pussy!' this is 'CUNNILINGUS' / FUCK your LYRICS, fuck your battles, FUCK your WRITTENS / PM Me your address, 'I'm knocking on your door" JEHOVAS my WITNESS / your FLOW is REDICULAS, show your crew your response, they're just like "DO BETTER" / this fucking 'retard' showed up to battle in a 'pink helmet and DROOL CATCHER' / HANNIBAL LECTER, step in the ring and get CHEWWED ALIVE / manipulate his mindstate, have him contemplate SUICIDE / I said Super, how you want it, Text or Audio, YOU DECIDE / you 'ducked' me for 'days/daze', 'Daffy', you MUST be 'HIGH' / this rachet will lift this FAG to MARS for BARS he RATTLED OFF / your crew can TAG ALONG, i'll punch THEM ALL until theyre SEEING STARS like your AVATAR / the PASSION is IN ME, to steal off on one of you FAGGOTS QUICKLY / these punches leave Super like 'Chris Tucker in Rush Hour' "Which one of Yall HIT ME?" / for getting lippy, I just "Nas'd" you Super, this is YOUR 'ETHER' / battle trill? you're better off shoving hot barbed wire up your URETHRA / Kidnap Super make him show me where the rest of the Turnballs at like "take me to YOUR LEADER" / you're PITIFUL, epitome of trash, you're LIVING PROOF / 'Bust'(Bussed) so many kids down your bitch throat, she swallowed a MIDDLE SCHOOL / tried to cum on her shirt, but I over shot, and I HIT HER SHOES / I guess you can say I MISSED-HER-TEE (Mr. T) like "I PITY the FOOL!" / I'll never let the DEVIL WIN, picture Super taking me out of my ELEMENT / you're IRRELEVANT, hit you with a musket that could knock down an ELEPHANT / desert 'eagle' got a 'big beak' it's more like a 'PELICAN' / let the witnesses live, 'I don't give a flying fuck' like a 'PLANE full of CELIBENTS' / when I battle it's EQUIVELENT to the ROAR of a DEMON / you're GARGALING SEMEN, better pray to Allah Wakbar or the LORD JESUS / Cuz Trill will stalk your pregnant girl, boot her stomach, make her ABORT the FETUS / Then bring it straight to you, shove it in your mouth and make SURE that YOU EAT IT / Super, truth be told I don't think you know what you're GETTING IN / Selfie with his Body for INSTAGRAM the caption reads: " Look what I DID TO HIM! " / this so called 'beef?' I cook it 'well done', make sure that it's SIZZA-LING / reduce Super to 'A-Burnt-'Ham' (Aberham)' like 'LINCOLN' IS! / if your CREW LOSE it's TRADITION, Trill is 'sick', like my 'TUMORS MALIGNANT' / malicious hack at your LIGMENTS, beat your face until its purple-BLUISH in PIGMENT / trill puts his 'life behind these bars' like a 'DUDE that's in PRISON' / You need 'Maury's DNA test' to beat me, 'Who is YOU KIDDING!' / He's dick riding every battle, voting, juggaling DUDES COCK / while trill write his bars on Ouiji boards tryna' resurrect TUPAC / Track his IP Address, stalk his crib, if I see him the TOOLS POP / 'me and my dog' hiding 'ontop of his house' like 'Snoopy and WOODSTOCK' / On the internet he's a "battle rapper" screaming every thread, yo "I'm NICE", ... HEY MAN / we all know offline you're prowling for kids in a WHITE RAPE VAN / he knows its the truth, he probably read then line and just TEARED UP / cuz in reality he's fifty PLUS in mommy's basement going bald with a BEER GUT / QUEER FUCK, I'll demolish you, let you go SIT WITH THE REAPER / blood coagulating around spent casings forensics have to PICK 'EM WITH TWEEZERS / this long nose pistol comes EQUIPPED with a BEAMER / bunch of 'red dots' on his face like he's 'SICK with the MEASLES' / LIFT it and SQUEEZE IT, rest of Turnbull's will be PISSED that he FAILED / Accepted Trill's call out and fucking opened the NINTH LEVEL of HELL / revolver so the detectives aint FINDING A SHELL / He aint "Seeing Trill" even if I "SIGNED IT IN BRAIL" / I "handle bars" to make his soul lift up like its "POPPED A WHEELIE" / Fake Tupac, fraudulent, you're "MOCK-A-VELLI " / I tried to warn this punk faggot, told him NOT TO TEMPT ME / Switchblade ROCKED his BELLY, let this PUSSY BLEED, I POPPED HIS CHERRY!!:guns::guns::guns::guns:

exwhyzee
09-06-2014, 11:26 PM
wait, u popped SG's cherry brah??

TRILLUMINATI
09-06-2014, 11:35 PM
wait, u popped SG's cherry brah??

metaphorically speaking, urbZ.

Fidel Z
09-06-2014, 11:38 PM
Triple A nigga! Proctologist Fuck wit me!

exwhyzee
09-07-2014, 12:09 AM
ah. so, u've metaphorically popped his cherry...

suuuure.

TRILLUMINATI
09-07-2014, 12:06 PM
gay jokes are played.

fact remains:

" I was too busy doing the GC Tourney! "

YOU LOST, CLOWN. NOW GIVE ME MY BARS.

as for UrbZ - if that's an attempt to save face for your homie, you're welcome to write his shit for him.

---------- Post added at 12:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:04 PM ----------

Wonder Twin powers combined! Form of, battle rappers!

Hubert Cumberdale
09-07-2014, 08:50 PM
I lost too and I'm still not arsed writing bars for out battle tbh.

TRILLUMINATI
09-08-2014, 12:51 PM
the thing is, both of ya'll ASKED for bars DURING this TOURNAMENT.

Hubert Cumberdale
09-08-2014, 04:10 PM
Both were before it. I only know this because you told you were sending to Sup before me, and mine was before the GC.

I no showed the GC anyways so that shows my current commitment.

TRILLUMINATI
09-08-2014, 04:47 PM
all I'm saying is it's a lot of people on this site, who "put in work" who made a name for themselves supposedly, only on this site, who talk shit - try to seem superior then other people, but duck shit constantly. or do some sucker shit like block somebody.... I never had any type of interaction with this dude "Bleu" WHAT SO EVER, since I GOT ON THIS SITE...and somehow I got blocked... okay but you hold weight - you got wins, you got audio, video, you got a name on this site but you block somebody out of no where. I don't know yall. this is the internet. I just know who I am, and to me that is SUCKER shit. to ASK for bars, and not respond when they are given is SUCKER SHIT. to talk shit on somebodies every battle, ask him for bars to PROVE what hes talking, and then completely duck him, is SUCKER SHIT. idk maybe im a rare breed - maybe I don't give a fuck about the clique ups, the "popular crowd" school boy shit that goes on, on this site, the cock gobbling dick eating shit that goes on, but idc it's pure, live, sucker shit.

Hubert Cumberdale
09-08-2014, 04:58 PM
I used to battle everyone when I knew I'd probably lose, and it took me 5 mins to write a verse.

Now even when I'm keying it up quickly, it still takes like an hour, and I actually want to win every battle.

TRILLUMINATI
09-08-2014, 06:11 PM

bruh.

whats that got to do with what I said.

Hubert Cumberdale
09-08-2014, 07:04 PM
I didn't read what you said, your name is TRILLUMINATI, you chose this name, you knew your opinion would immediately be disregarded upon selecting it and you continued suit anyways.

TRILLUMINATI
09-08-2014, 11:12 PM
lol brruuuh. don't get mad it's only the internet.

Hubert Cumberdale
09-09-2014, 03:26 AM
If I add in the word "lol" does it seem like I'm less mad? Bruuuh?

Silver Dollar Sam
09-09-2014, 05:21 AM
all I'm saying is it's a lot of people on this site, who "put in work" who made a name for themselves supposedly, only on this site, who talk shit - try to seem superior then other people, but duck shit constantly. or do some sucker shit like block somebody.... I never had any type of interaction with this dude "Bleu" WHAT SO EVER, since I GOT ON THIS SITE...and somehow I got blocked... okay but you hold weight - you got wins, you got audio, video, you got a name on this site but you block somebody out of no where. I don't know yall. this is the internet. I just know who I am, and to me that is SUCKER shit. to ASK for bars, and not respond when they are given is SUCKER SHIT. to talk shit on somebodies every battle, ask him for bars to PROVE what hes talking, and then completely duck him, is SUCKER SHIT. idk maybe im a rare breed - maybe I don't give a fuck about the clique ups, the "popular crowd" school boy shit that goes on, on this site, the cock gobbling dick eating shit that goes on, but idc it's pure, live, sucker shit.

dude....stfu! you gettin blocked by guyz coz u vote like a retard! you dino wtf to look for in a battle and we dono wtf it is you say when you vote....u fuck battles up....

soooo...stop whining and stop acting like you a damn vet. Damn Nag!....:high:
And no u aint no rare breed:D....

i too hate the dickriding around this site thus my status....but geeeez no need to throw bitch fits about it...dudes dont wana battle ya so what? move on...

Im sure they all are scared of ya...u monstreous son...best thing since Daddio :D....Yo Bleu EtH please tell him yal scared shitless so this can stop....:D

---------- Post added at 11:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:19 AM ----------

I didn't read what you said, your name is TRILLUMINATI, you chose this name, you knew your opinion would immediately be disregarded upon selecting it and you continued suit anyways.

*most broken* lmao....sheeeeshhhh...

TRILLUMINATI
09-09-2014, 01:51 PM
oh shit, damn, ETHERED. btfu sheeeeeessh

one; regardless of anything you just said, the fact still remains. of course I " don't know how to vote " if I go against the popular crowd and don't dick eat ... I mean that's " fitting in with the cool kids " 101. I've seen the lamest of votes from the most "experienced" on this site " FAIRS IN NO HATE GUYS!! " gtfoh....

and, spinning a 360, you're only saying I can't VOTE because I VOTED against you! 2 seconds later I have a notification with you voting against me! Lol that's how this site works!!! that's SUCKER juice budduh.

Hubert Cumberdale
09-09-2014, 02:24 PM
EtHered*

TRILLUMINATI
09-09-2014, 02:27 PM
clever. now just add some multis and get a new chain for your e-mc, square

Hubert Cumberdale
09-09-2014, 05:09 PM
What are multis?

TRILLUMINATI
09-09-2014, 05:58 PM
you tell me

Hubert Cumberdale
09-10-2014, 01:17 AM
Freelance Peruvian oil manufacturers?

Silver Dollar Sam
09-10-2014, 04:54 AM
oh shit, damn, ETHERED. btfu sheeeeeessh

one; regardless of anything you just said, the fact still remains. of course I " don't know how to vote " if I go against the popular crowd and don't dick eat ... I mean that's " fitting in with the cool kids " 101. I've seen the lamest of votes from the most "experienced" on this site " FAIRS IN NO HATE GUYS!! " gtfoh....

and, spinning a 360, you're only saying I can't VOTE because I VOTED against you! 2 seconds later I have a notification with you voting against me! Lol that's how this site works!!! that's SUCKER juice budduh.

You cry to much....anyway...you mad coz i voted against you on ur battle with Jay??? why aint u mentioning the fact that i voted for you against Kid RS....:confused:....all the above leaves ur statement without any substance dude...gtfoh!:high:....dude Im not the 1st one who's had a prob with your voting....think!

TRILLUMINATI
09-10-2014, 03:49 PM
why not just stop talking and let the people decide without the dick eating..i'll send first idc

Silver Dollar Sam
09-11-2014, 12:39 AM
TRILLUMINATI send away G.

TRILLUMINATI
09-11-2014, 12:11 PM
TRILLUMINATI send away G.

you gotta unblock me first.

Silver Dollar Sam
09-11-2014, 04:02 PM
TRILLUMINATI Done...

TRILLUMINATI
09-11-2014, 09:08 PM
TRILLUMINATI Done...

coming right up.

Denton
09-11-2014, 09:43 PM
What can men do against such reckless faggotry?