PDA

View Full Version : EtH Vs Staff:- Murderous Swag

Hubert Cumberdale
09-06-2014, 06:58 PM
*Note, this interview was done BEFORE the crew battles and audio cyphers began being worked on, so the opinion of Swag does not reflect these changes.

EtH - It's been a while since I have done one of these interviews and I think right now is the time for this to be brought back. I will start with the newly returning MurderousSwag aka Schematix. Thanks for stepping up Swag. What's good?

Murderous Swag - not much just here to see out some more corruptive duties that i carried out as a mod

EtH - Obvious sarcasm is obvious. Why do you think this kind of comment has been brought to your doorstep? Why are you being target as one of the "corrupt" mods?

Murderous Swag - because simply said i am corrupt more corrupt than syco c whom was removing votes off his own battles at the blink of an eye. i ban anyone who votes against me

EtH - So are you going to be sarcastic and defensive the entire way through this?

Murderous Swag - the blatant sarcasm carries a hidden message with my agenda as a newly coated mod

EtH - Do you not feel that it's better for you to answer properly, and lead by an example?

Murderous Swag - i feel your attempt to flip everything against me as a reporter or interviewer would do is completely unacceptable and im befriending you on fb and blocking your number

EtH - I'm going to go out on a limb and assume you meant defriending. With LB at an all time low in activity, what do you think can be done to push the site forwards?

Murderous Swag - v4 would be a great start everybodies been waiting on it and the site has been promised it numerous times and its yet to be carried out,Sure a live event is cool puts money in the pocket of the owner......but i personally feel top priority should be focused on updating the site all around before trying to get new traffic in

EtH - Do you think V4's delays are the reason for the site being so inactive right now, or do you feel there are other things at play?

Murderous Swag - i personally feel v4 is the main reason others are losing interest entirely,I mean sure weve got these cash battles popping off...which of only one has been seen out by both participating parties......ultimately though as a whole if i was the owner of lb id push forward with v4 and that would be my main focus before trying to attract new breed

EtH - I agree. So, if V4 never happens, do you feel that we, as normal members, would be able to keep Letsbeef moving? Or are the updates essential?

Murderous Swag - i think if v4 never happens this site will hit rock bottom and eventually wont be worth keeping afloat,people will get tired of the broken promises etc and eventually will find other means to battle amongst the internet

EtH - What do you think about the recent staffing changes? There is a lot of controversy with the members being promoted and demoted, yourself being amongst the names. What are your thoughts on this?

Murderous Swag - my thoughts are in my professional opinion all of the staff demotions were credible with the exception of one,Punk should have not been removed from the board so abruptly......myself being remodded and all the hatred behind it people dont see what we do behind the scenes etc just because we arent active amongst the chat doesnt mean we arent carrying out our duties as staff of the forum

EtH - So, the one you expected. Explain Lebron James, and why we should kiss his ring exactly...

Murderous Swag - lebron is king of the ring,runs the hardwood,penetrates the hole like a pro

EtH - And trolls the forums on LB?

Murderous Swag - lebron is on lb?

EtH - As a former staff member, I can confirm that you were multi accing as Lebron James to troll the forums. So are you going to explain it or are you going to pretend it's not true?

Murderous Swag - i can stand ground and say if lebron james is on lb he is not me...as im white

EtH - Alright. You can pretend it's not true if you wish. After Snoopy316 got warned for "trolling", do you feel other members should receive warnings for the same thing?

Murderous Swag - I was not aware of snoopy being warned for trolling,I firmly feel trolling adds a bit of humor and dont feel it should be punished

EtH - Even if it happens to be from a staff member?

Murderous Swag - yes as a staff member we are expected to carry a professional image so staff members tend to have a multi where they can act freely

EtH - Do you believe any member should be banned through behaviour considered 'negative' to the site?

Murderous Swag - in a certain aspect...this is a battle site i feel the rules are a bit.........ridiculous

EtH - To close, I'll throw you a mod's name, and you drop your opinion on their contributions to the site as a staff member. Alright?

Murderous Swag - ok

EtH - NOBLE

Murderous Swag - hes a good guy

EtH - Fiji Osa

Murderous Swag - i feel that fiji osa doesnt contribute as he should but that being the reason he is a forum mod its overseen

EtH - EtH

Murderous Swag - EtH was a rebellious mod in and out of seriousness,his rebellious attitude and the fact he spoke up when shit was going sour or a poor decision was made,basically ran his modship out

EtH - I'm meaning more so as a current mod (I run the topical section you ignore faggot :D)

Murderous Swag - lmao. i personally think EtH has livened up the topical as it was just forum deadweight prior to his newfound modship

EtH - v3numb

Murderous Swag - venumb...hasnt really contributed since his modship was awarded,so kind of feel he was deadweight the entire time he rode the table

(We had ones on Pugz and Denton but they have somehow gone missing from my files :().

Thanks to Murderous Swag for the interview.

Row
09-06-2014, 09:29 PM
i got warned via noble for trolling too

BENSON THA GREAT
09-06-2014, 10:43 PM
love how swaqgs an asshole no matter what lol

NatsHubby
09-06-2014, 10:53 PM
i got warned via noble for trolling too

I got an infraction worth 800 points for the same thing

Row
09-06-2014, 11:29 PM
^ thats cause you actually troll lol. what the hell do i do ?

FiNAL WoRD
09-07-2014, 01:56 AM
really? thats gay

lllllllllllll
09-07-2014, 02:42 AM
I got an infraction from Murderous Swag called "Backstabbed" after he became mod again and agreed to every single thing Pugz was saying. 0_0