PDA

View Full Version : Robbed in the Gc

CakedOut
09-06-2014, 03:34 PM
I made up my mind. I'm done with this site. I learned it's just dumb white teens who don't know shit about rapping. Yeah they gonna try to come in here & talk shit like they usually do.. but I was looking at my opponent bars & I wasn't impressed.

So lets go bar 4 bar..

C - So I gotta ‘beat up’ a ‘fucking bitch’ with these FIST I PACK cause for claiming “war machine” and i'll SPLIT HIS CAP so ..you f'd see.. cause once we scrap it's a proven fact that i'll leave this CHRISTY MACK CHICK ATTACKED!!!!(ufc/Warsand)

U - who saying I'm 'not taking this, seriously??' y cuz I'm too LOOSE W/ my STYLE like da POOP IN my BOWELS came out FLUID?? [lmfaooo ewww] but WOOOW! u mad u was caught 'cheating' when I'm still FOOLING AROUND??? hahahaha .. buuuut,*peeps his avy* .. lmfaoooo ..

Multis off but nobody pointed that out.. I see.
You still fooling around? wtf does that have to do with me.. :confused:

C- My squad.. swat team, we'll break IN YOUR BASEMENT with high tech beams the CLIPS AMAZING cause if you try to hide in the dark you won't WIN THAT WAY MAN once we start “flashing with lights” like a ‘race INVITATION’!

U- i aint gon DOG on ya PIC i mean, it was pretty BALLSY to PICK seein how u ALWAYS would SPIT about PALMIN' some SHIT??? like, Cake, why u expect to 'skate'-by when ya avy is da only way ur 'FROGGY w/ GRIPS'??

Froggy isn't a word and it doesn't make sense. Lets keep moving.

he all talk the QUEEN OF FUSSING so don't believe what he discussing about how his BEAMS BE BUSTING cause like a “unhappy couple” he'll never ‘RING IN PUBLIC’! Urbz stop thinking you COMING G your not intimidating in fact you SOMETHING SWEET thinking your a “freak of nature” cause you be HUMPING TREES!!!

I got BULLETS TO BLOW that'll leave his 'SKULL & TWO BONES' like a Pirate Hat!! loool ya'll gon see me wrap up Cake, no PARTY RATIONS gimme ya verse .. i gotta 'spit this', ability but I ain't HARD OF RAPPIN .. u HARDLY HAPP'NIN while I'm da BEST OF all TIME straight 'DRESSED TO da NINES' is why my bars are 'ODDLY FASHIONED' [oooooh!]

Again multis count off. HARDLY HAPP'NIN = 5.. ODDLY FASHIONED = 4.. It's not a diss when your talking about your self btw

nigga please i'm dumping heat, where i'll send BRO, HEAVEN^.. leave his circle dead when I TOAT WEAPONS i'll be “passing that pipe around” thats a elders SMOKE SESSION! you scared of glocks so i'll make YOUR FEAR WORSEN with this heat in my hand i'll “let it go” like a MATURE PERSON!

i rap w/ a GODLY PASSION since u got da SWAG OF A PLUMBER lmfaooo this nigga will BRAG THAT HE'S BUSTIN a RATCHET OR SOMETHIN when da FACT IS HE CLUTCHIN & BLASTIN A... PLUNGER??? hahahaha .. FAGGOT YA NOTHIN! it's no TROUBLE TO MURK OUT, gtfo my bars nigga i just gave u a lil BUZZ IN DA FIRST ROUND ..

1st punch was aiight. Final bar wasn't even a jab.. Shit was weak.

This site voting is a joke. mostly dick riding. some people voted for urbz because he had the over dramatic laughing and 'ohhhh' after every bar.. so for that I say

Dysfunctional Fuck you
ET the Refugee Fuck You
Silver Dollar Sam Fuck You
stevevenom Fuck You
NOBLE
I'm Cool.

s/o to the ppl that know how to vote.
Bleu
Manhattan
2FUEL

---------- Post added at 02:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:30 PM ----------

btw my avy is supreme to all the bum niggas who don't fashion.

Dysfunctional
09-06-2014, 03:52 PM
Umm you didn't seem to mention in here once what was wrong with your verse. I voted for him but both of your verses were mediocre. That head gets any more inflated you're gonna start floating CakedOut

Shodan
09-06-2014, 03:54 PM
Even though I don't like you I agree you won this battle. Slightly.

COFFIN DODGER
09-06-2014, 03:58 PM
lol yeah , same to you !! and tbh , manhattan , dollar ,bleu and myself and a couple more all said it was a CLOSE BATTLE which could go either way . as I said , I went for the one that made me smile ..yours was good but seen a lot better from you .

Student
09-06-2014, 04:36 PM
Only Bitch Niggas Do This Type Of Thread.

Also Lol @ Listing 2FUEL As A "Person Who Knows How To Vote" Dude Only Wrote "The fair's in." Bleu Only Wrote "tbh could go either way.. thought one was a lil more fluid" Which Okay, It's A Tournament Battle And I Get You Don't Want To "Sway" But Still, As The "FVC King" You Should Explain A Bit More No? Dys At Least Semi-Explained Himself.

GTFO.

Row
09-06-2014, 04:57 PM
From a nigga to another .... Your ass brah ,

Hubert Cumberdale
09-06-2014, 05:47 PM
If one more cunt wants to throw in the word white as a derogatory term I'll happily take my ban in absolutely annihilating them in racism.

Let's not kind ourselves. If I said "I'm done with this site, it's full of dumb black people" I'd be banned on the spot.

So go take your faggot ass minority out of here. And for the record, I'd absolutely smash you in a battle any format.

Yours sincerely,
A White Guy.

GOOD GRIEF
09-06-2014, 05:57 PM
Don't feel to disappointed bro. They'll be better tourneys. Take a break and come back. This one ain't worth crying over.

Hubert Cumberdale
09-06-2014, 05:58 PM
So I gotta ‘beat up’ a ‘fucking bitch’ with these FIST I PACK cause for claiming “war machine” and i'll SPLIT HIS CAP so ..you f'd see.. cause once we scrap it's a proven fact that i'll leave this CHRISTY MACK CHICK ATTACKED!!!!(ufc/Warsand)

How is UF'dC wordplay? You just pretending that the d isn't in there yeah?

And here's the summary of the line.

You have to beat up the fucking bitch. - You are War Machine in the wordplay.

Cause for claiming War Machine - Someone else is saying War Machine (Saying he's good...or randomly saying an MMA fighters name...)

I'll split his cap so UFC cause once I...... Explain what this sentence means grammatically.

So you're saying that you're War Machine, and he's Christy Mack, so you'll beat him up. THAT is your punchline?

My squad.. swat team, we'll break IN YOUR BASEMENT with high tech beams the CLIPS AMAZING cause if you try to hide in the dark you won't WIN THAT WAY MAN once we start “flashing with lights” like a ‘race INVITATION’!

So you're team are so gangster, that they use lights (presumabley flash lights) to find people hiding in the dark? Yawll niggaz be crazy wit dem visual aids nigga.

he all talk the QUEEN OF FUSSING so don't believe what he discussing about how his BEAMS BE BUSTING cause like a “unhappy couple” he'll never ‘RING IN PUBLIC’!

So an unhappy couple will never....ring in public. You thought that was the correct way to word yeah? "Honey, I can wait to ring in public". "Dear, I can't wait to leave your illiterate ass".

Urbz stop thinking you COMING G your not intimidating in fact you SOMETHING SWEET thinking your a “freak of nature” cause you be HUMPING TREES!!!

1. Saying someone humps trees aint exactly the most offensive insult in the world.
2. Freak OF nature? So would you describe yourself of a freak OF females?

nigga please i'm dumping heat, where i'll send BRO, HEAVEN^.. leave his circle dead when I TOAT WEAPONS i'll be “passing that pipe around” thats a elders SMOKE SESSION!

I'm going to assume you mean Pipe = Gun, Pipe = Weed Pipe, but really for me the wordplay comes off as Pipe = Penis. Keep passing that dick around bud.

you scared of glocks so i'll make YOUR FEAR WORSEN with this heat in my hand i'll “let it go” like a MATURE PERSON!

YOUR FEAR - MATURE, good rhyming mate.

Mature people "Let it go"? Huh?

Yeah. Don't crit his shit while thinking your verse wasn't fucking abysmal.

Row
09-06-2014, 06:52 PM
So I gotta ‘beat up’ a ‘fucking bitch’ with these FIST I PACK cause for claiming “war machine” and i'll SPLIT HIS CAP so ..you f'd see.. cause once we scrap it's a proven fact that i'll leave this CHRISTY MACK CHICK ATTACKED!!!!(ufc/Warsand)

How is UF'dC wordplay? You just pretending that the d isn't in there yeah?

And here's the summary of the line.

You have to beat up the fucking bitch. - You are War Machine in the wordplay.

Cause for claiming War Machine - Someone else is saying War Machine (Saying he's good...or randomly saying an MMA fighters name...)

I'll split his cap so UFC cause once I...... Explain what this sentence means grammatically.

So you're saying that you're War Machine, and he's Christy Mack, so you'll beat him up. THAT is your punchline?

My squad.. swat team, we'll break IN YOUR BASEMENT with high tech beams the CLIPS AMAZING cause if you try to hide in the dark you won't WIN THAT WAY MAN once we start “flashing with lights” like a ‘race INVITATION’!

So you're team are so gangster, that they use lights (presumabley flash lights) to find people hiding in the dark? Yawll niggaz be crazy wit dem visual aids nigga.

he all talk the QUEEN OF FUSSING so don't believe what he discussing about how his BEAMS BE BUSTING cause like a “unhappy couple” he'll never ‘RING IN PUBLIC’!

So an unhappy couple will never....ring in public. You thought that was the correct way to word yeah? "Honey, I can wait to ring in public". "Dear, I can't wait to leave your illiterate ass".

Urbz stop thinking you COMING G your not intimidating in fact you SOMETHING SWEET thinking your a “freak of nature” cause you be HUMPING TREES!!!

1. Saying someone humps trees aint exactly the most offensive insult in the world.
2. Freak OF nature? So would you describe yourself of a freak OF females?

nigga please i'm dumping heat, where i'll send BRO, HEAVEN^.. leave his circle dead when I TOAT WEAPONS i'll be “passing that pipe around” thats a elders SMOKE SESSION!

I'm going to assume you mean Pipe = Gun, Pipe = Weed Pipe, but really for me the wordplay comes off as Pipe = Penis. Keep passing that dick around bud.

you scared of glocks so i'll make YOUR FEAR WORSEN with this heat in my hand i'll “let it go” like a MATURE PERSON!

YOUR FEAR - MATURE, good rhyming mate.

Mature people "Let it go"? Huh?

Yeah. Don't crit his shit while thinking your verse wasn't fucking abysmal.

Lmaoo pretty accurate. Got me at the second and third breakdown

Phe
09-06-2014, 07:48 PM
AwwWWw. I'm sorry...

White man always holding a nigga back..

COFFIN DODGER
09-06-2014, 09:02 PM
and btw this 'white kid ' is 46 , and was probably listenin to white lines and the message before ya were born lol

Row
09-06-2014, 09:07 PM
and btw this 'white kid ' is 46 , and was probably listenin to white lines and the message before ya were born lol

http://cdn.alltheragefaces.com/img/faces/large/disgusted-oh-god-l.png

Hubert Cumberdale
09-06-2014, 09:14 PM
stevenom was 34 when I was born.

exwhyzee
09-06-2014, 10:04 PM
lulz CakedOut umadbro?

COFFIN DODGER
09-06-2014, 10:10 PM
stevenom was 34 when I was born.

46-34=12 !!!! so you are a 12 years old !!!! damn , wont battle you as beating you would probably count as child abuse lmao !! jk - u get the maths wrong lol ??

Row
09-06-2014, 10:13 PM
lulz CakedOut umadbro?

he steamed yo, like his ass had a shot in getting to round 2

Fidel Z
09-06-2014, 10:21 PM
46-34=12 !!!! so you are a 12 years old !!!! damn , wont battle you as beating you would probably count as child abuse lmao !! jk - u get the maths wrong lol ??

Lmfaooo

ET the Refugee
09-07-2014, 01:47 AM
CakedOut Fuck you too. It was a tough call. I think I gave him a 7 and you a 6. And I guarantee my white ass knows more about rap and rapping than you young buck. That's the problem with you younger generation muh fuckas. Y'all don't know your history and you respect douche bags like Chris Brown and drake and complain in a thread about how you got robbed instead of going back and puttin in work until you're a fucking beast. I seen you get better on this site. But there are allot of beasts here. Back to the drawing bored. Hone your skill and stop being a racist.

Student
09-07-2014, 02:53 AM
smh @ student. im not doing long break downs on tourney battles.. ppl are already biased enough w/o huge expo's as to why one won & what was good n bad.. i do breakdowns in arena battles.. GC should be us taking the training wheels off
Chill, I'm Not Coming At You. I Already Said It's A Tournament So I Get The No Swaying Bit But Come On Bro, You're Gonna Tell Me You Can't Break It Down Anonymously "One Was Blah Blah" "Other Was Blah Blah". If Someone Is Influenced By A "Long" Expo Then Great, They'll Be More In Tune Into Why You're Voting A Certain Way. I'd Rather Have Someone Vote Based Off My Vote Then Just Vote For The Guy They Like Or Who They Think Is "Cool" etc. We Both Know The "No Swaying" Bit Is Honestly Due To Laziness. Just Saying, Don't Hate On Me For Being Right.

---------- Post added at 11:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:46 PM ----------

Steve Is Twice My Age Lmao

Wonderbred
09-07-2014, 04:24 AM
EtH is that dude who hears a little kid tell a joke and then flips out like, "What the fuck do you mean 7 ate 9? Numbers are abstract concepts you cunt, they can't eat each other! What are you, retarded?"

COFFIN DODGER
09-07-2014, 05:16 PM
originally posted by cakedout....

''This site voting is a joke. mostly dick riding. some people voted for urbz because he had the over dramatic laughing and 'ohhhh' after every bar.. so for that I say''

Dysfunctional Fuck you
ET the Refugee Fuck You
stevevenom Fuck You
NOBLE
I'm Cool.

Bleu
Manhattan
2FUEL '''

all I gotta say to you is ..

'ARE YOU GONNA BARK ALL DAY LITTLE FROGGY ,OR ARE YA GONNA BITE ??!!'

lmao !

Hubert Cumberdale
09-07-2014, 08:57 PM

Tbh I imagine I'd have still won when I was 12.

But my maths is impeccable, my typing on this new keyboard however is not (legitimately spelled keyboard wrong at first).

22*

Silver Dollar Sam
09-08-2014, 04:02 AM
This site voting is a joke. mostly dick riding. some people voted for urbz because he had the over dramatic laughing and 'ohhhh' after every bar.. so for that I say

Dysfunctional Fuck you
ET the Refugee Fuck You
stevevenom Fuck You
NOBLE
I'm Cool.

Bleu
Manhattan
2FUEL

---------- Post added at 02:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:30 PM ----------

btw my avy is supreme to all the bum niggas who don't fashion.

Sheeeessshhh!!! Dude wtf? lmao! :high:

lllllllllllll
09-08-2014, 01:01 PM
I should be allowed to post cakedout's picture in here because of this thread