PDA

View Full Version : BASIC, EXCLUSIVE?

Craig Low
09-05-2014, 03:39 AM
Ok I dont understand how the top 2 basic members onthe rankings are exclusive members and also the number 2 exlusive member onthe rankings is a basic member? I dont get it I havealso been ranked before with the exclusive league and I am a basicmember. Can someone explain how this works?

Craig Low
09-06-2014, 03:54 AM
Ill take that as a we dont know either, we just follow like sheep, or maybe its a fuck you craig low we detest you so we wont answer.I prefer the later.

Wonderbred
09-06-2014, 04:10 AM
It's not about whether you're a basic or exclusive member, it's just about the arena. So if an exclusive member has the most points in the basic arena, he'll be number 1 in the basic rankings. I suppose if an exclusive member won a few in the exclusive arena and then lost his exclusive membership in the same month, he could still be ranked in the exclusive.

Oh, and just for the sake of keeping this beef going, you're a bitch or whatever.

UhMAZING
09-07-2014, 04:38 PM
^^^what he said.

If* you are an exclusive member when you choose to battle, either text or audio...You have the choice of submitting your battle in the Basic Arena or the Exclusive arena. Majority of the people just choose to submit to basic. Exclusive arena is used more for tournament verses, etc...in my eyes atleast.

Denton
09-08-2014, 07:25 PM
It's not about whether you're a basic or exclusive member, it's just about the arena. So if an exclusive member has the most points in the basic arena, he'll be number 1 in the basic rankings. I suppose if an exclusive member won a few in the exclusive arena and then lost his exclusive membership in the same month, he could still be ranked in the exclusive.

Oh, and just for the sake of keeping this beef going, you're a bitch or whatever.

This in a nut shell

Craig Low
09-10-2014, 12:54 AM
Ok if you guys dont mind I would appreciate yall filln me in on this. Ok so some one challenges me to an audio battle about a day or twogoes by and I ont see it then I do so Irespond and post it. Why is the battle damn near hidden, it doesnt show up on the list of latest battles right after posting it really doesnt show up at all, the only way to find it is dig through the general battle list and then you see it like on page 3. There for no one votes on it because no one sees it. Why is it like that I dont get it.