PDA

View Full Version : Rant vs A - SAVAGE *GC Tournament Battle* (Vote Here)

NOBLE
09-04-2014, 12:42 AM
Alright, so Rant is supposed to battle A - SAVAGE in the GC tournament, however I had accidentally typed A-SAVAGE (with no spaces) and added the wrong user to the brackets. They've both submitted their verses privately to me and I am making this thread for everyone to vote via poll. The problem will be rectified in the next round and the winner will be in the brackets. This is a private poll to simulate the blind voter conditions of the tournament brackets, however, I can still see who has voted for who. The same rules apply as in any other battle...DO NOT vote for yourself or crew members. Without further adieu, here are the verses:
Rant:
Hey, faggot, why'd you name yourself A-Savage?? He's not TOUGH WHEN HE BRAWLS... If you think "A's High? It's a Flop," he's never hit the BLUNT WITH HIS DOGS, so if he "Takes The Pot, With His Cards On The Table" it's NOTHING AT ALL, but the 'LUCK OF THE DRAW while I'm PUFFING THE BONG!!'(Ace High.) He's trying to get FRONTS ON THE ROCK... But, he wouldn't "Foot The Bill," with his cash 'STUFFED IN HIS SOCK!!' You're a dunce, get it? If you're on the RUN FROM THE LAW? Trying to "Clean Up Your Act" will get you 'CUFFED ON THE SPOT...' You couldn't "Handle The Dirt" with a Janitor's-Shirt, you're a SCRUB TO THE SQUAD, that's why you "Sweep It Under The Rug" when they mention your 'BRUSH WITH THE COPS!!' You'll suffer-a-loss, my verse is nothing LESS THAN ABSURD... With him, you wouldn't see "The Presidence To Swear" if he 'ELECTED TO CURSE!' I've got an EXCELLENT VERSE, but I'll start a "Smear Campaign" to show he's never 'SPREADING THE WORD!!'(President's.) This is Anarchy, you're n extra in the Purge... It's a "New World," I'll get VIOLENT IN A SLUG FEST, so you'll see me "Killing A-Savage" without the 'MINDSET OF COLUMBUS!!' #LearnYourLesson.
A - SAVAGE:
Concepts u THROW TOGETHER ARE UNCLEAR & need 'help b/c they lack substance' so how will jabs u GO WITH EVER CAUSE US FEAR when 'each line.. you serve is vague, Rant' like HOMELESS SHELTER VOLUNTEERS!!! (service vagrant) If I was looking for u ya squad would see YA HOE ASS DUCK FROM ME ..Give u 24 hours to show be4 i MURK THE WHOLE CAMP PUBLICLY you'll fuck up 'These: low life's chance' 'each day u take' : BIRTH CONTROL TAB SUMMARY but when times up?? I'll 'Take the Scrubs out, if they don't come-clean' like when GERMAPHOBES HAVE COMPANY!! Its because I GRIP CLIPS, THE DUDES SCARED OF ME When I see him 'For the first time, I'll raise munny' but it ISNT A NEW CHARITY smear his blood on the walls & watch the LIQUID JUST OOZE TERRIBLY cops will 'observe Rant around the room' w/o SIT INS ON GROUP THERAPY!!! Every spring break when Rant leaves on BUSINESS TRIPS IM OFF SHOVing DICK IN THIS GUYS DAUGHTER.. Got her 'under a spell riding on my STICK' THIS IS LIKE "POTTER" She takes all my Pickle... but only 'gets the Dill through those dates' like LIMITED TIME OFFERS!! I already TOLD YOU BRUH, IM CHAMP the outcome is "Caesars wife after sex" how its "Nowhere CLOSE TO A TIE RANT"!!!(no wear, tyrant)

Wonderbred
09-04-2014, 12:54 AM
Holy shit, this might be the BOTR. Good one guys.

Edit: One came with a crazy amount of original wordplay and extremely good multis, only one or two of which were a little awkward. Conceptually, he was more consistent over the verse, and his punches hit harder for the most part. Other came with some very solid bars and concepts, but some of the rhymes were comparatively simple and conceptually he wasn't quite as fresh over the course of the verse. FV.

Rant
09-04-2014, 02:35 AM
Expos, please.

NatsHubby
09-04-2014, 07:54 AM
Voted, winner had better ideas and nameplays. Loser was a bit messy and choppy around the places. One dude was better in terms of setups,the other was good with his execution. Really came down to preference..Battle of the round though. Voted 8-8

A - SAVAGE
09-04-2014, 08:09 AM
What's an expo??

NOBLE
09-04-2014, 08:20 AM
What's an expo??

Expo = explanation of why you voted the way you voted.

Row
09-04-2014, 09:51 AM
Voted, winner had better ideas and nameplays. One dude was better in terms of setups,the other was good with his execution. Really came down to preference..

pretty much cosign, i feel like one was a lot more concentrated on setups which cost him execution quality, and vice versa for the other. votin offa preference. :high:

Shodan
09-04-2014, 09:54 AM
#GetSchooled

Phracture
09-04-2014, 11:01 AM
Rant came with a nice drop, Had some dope schemes good wording and tight execution. A-SAV had some dope lines and nice wordplay.. This is a tough call I felt one was smoother and one was harder. FV in.

NatsHubby
09-04-2014, 02:57 PM
http://s30.postimg.org/h0j3d7eox/son_sonned.png

Skizzo
09-04-2014, 06:02 PM
W.e

Look, the winner I had here had weaker punches, but better thrown together concepts with better flow and less played wordplay. Basically, the punches weren't as hard and the references were kind of weak, but you played the categories better wheras the loser here had harder punches, but the multis were off in some places which threw off the flow and the wordplay used was slightly played, i've heard a few variations of some of those used. I can see why this battle is so close, but that's how I seen it. Good shit to both, definitely could be BOTR, although i'll wait to see all the battles before claiming something like that. Not bad you guys. Keep it up. :high:

#BeLikeSkizzo

NOBLE
09-04-2014, 11:57 PM
Poll closed. Rant wins.

Wonderbred
09-06-2014, 03:06 AM
Not to question things after the fact, and not to rob Rant of his win, but with a poll that close did you take VP into consideration?

NatsHubby
09-06-2014, 06:44 AM
^ was thinking the same thing. I won't lie, I voted for A-SAVAGE. I know Row and Dissizit voted for him too. Just wondering

A - SAVAGE
09-06-2014, 09:23 AM
NOBLE what's up with their questions famo?

Wonderbred
09-06-2014, 06:20 PM
Can we get a mod in here NOBLE DJ Denton RULE and whoever else? I think this guy may have just gotten robbed. Gotta keep the integrity of the GC.

Shodan
09-06-2014, 06:47 PM
NOBLE what's up with their questions famo?

The poll only counts the number of people who voted for you. In actual battle conditions, not all votes are equal. Voting strength is measured in vote power, which can go from 0 to (I think) 6 (or is it 4)? Most people have 2.

What they are saying is that some people with high VP voted for you, which means if this battle was being done in the bracket, you may have won.

Row
09-06-2014, 06:54 PM
Hm touché ,

NOBLE
09-06-2014, 08:10 PM
I did take vp into consideration. Carry on.