PDA

View Full Version : Weeks before Mike Brown murder

Godbody
08-20-2014, 04:16 PM
this article came out:

http://www.infowars.com/video-shows-u-s-national-guard-training-to-detain-african-americans-in-prison-camps/

keep in mind that prior to the Mike Brown murder, Eric Garner was choked out by NY cops and it was caught on video. Its been over a month and none of the officers were charged. I guess 'the powers that be' didn't get the reaction they wanted out of NYers and decided to fuck with Missouri

something to think about

Supsie
08-20-2014, 04:22 PM
Alex Jones show an InfoWars is great with exposing stuff from all around the world I don't even listen to mainstream news at all anymore because it just don't tell you full stories anymore.

Godbody
08-20-2014, 04:29 PM
word... and before ppl come in here sayin im bein a conspiracy theorist think about it like this

cops kill innocent people all the time...the fact that we know of Trayvon, Eric, & Mike means someone put those names in our brains. selective reporting.

or maybe these unlawful murders are happening more often. the point is, mainstream media is powerful enough to push agendas, shape perceptions, and evoke emotion. the tools needed to perpetuate a backlash from the black community

Obey
08-20-2014, 04:40 PM
It's hilarious you think Mike Brown was innocent.

Hubert Cumberdale
08-20-2014, 04:45 PM
1. SuperGuy, never, EVER, suggest Alex Jones is anything other than a retarded fucknugget ever again. I'm cool with believing conspiracies, but that guy is ridiculous.

2. How come it's never an issue when a white person dies?

EDIT: Lmfao what is the relevance of saying "African Americans" in that video? What about the white guy who was involved in the tipping of the car and setting fire of it? What about the black police officer who arrested the black woman? Lmao it's absolutely ridiculous.

Supsie
08-20-2014, 04:58 PM
1. SuperGuy, never, EVER, suggest Alex Jones is anything other than a retarded fucknugget ever again. I'm cool with believing conspiracies, but that guy is ridiculous.

I disagree, I think his spot on about alot of things I know what he says sounds scary to some people and crazy but this is earth it's crazy and strange things happen here.

Hubert Cumberdale
08-20-2014, 05:08 PM
I disagree, I think his spot on about alot of things I know what he says sounds scary to some people and crazy but this is earth it's crazy and strange things happen here.

Alex Jones is a conspiracy theorist. THEORIST.

Things can't happen the way they make most sense for Jones. EVERYTHING is corruption. He looks into every single thing that Obama says and claims it's corruption. Same with any political official.

Also, how many more school shootings or people getting shot do we have to go through before Americans FINALLY think guns are bad? You know why this guy was shot, regardless of whoever was in the wrong....the cop had a gun. Why did the cop have a gun? Cause the citizens have guns.

Alex Jones went on dickhead Pierce Morgan's show and wouldn't answer a single question from Morgan about gun control, bringing on bits of paper with his own favourable statistics written on them. The dude is just the other end of the scale's version of Bill O'Riley.

Supsie
08-20-2014, 05:20 PM
Alex Jones is a conspiracy theorist. THEORIST.

Things can't happen the way they make most sense for Jones. EVERYTHING is corruption. He looks into every single thing that Obama says and claims it's corruption. Same with any political official.

Also, how many more school shootings or people getting shot do we have to go through before Americans FINALLY think guns are bad? You know why this guy was shot, regardless of whoever was in the wrong....the cop had a gun. Why did the cop have a gun? Cause the citizens have guns.

Alex Jones went on dickhead Pierce Morgan's show and wouldn't answer a single question from Morgan about gun control, bringing on bits of paper with his own favourable statistics written on them. The dude is just the other end of the scale's version of Bill O'Riley.

Well, thats just like, your opinion man :cool: Its not called a conspiracy when it's actually happening.
as for this guy who the cop killed I haven't read into it, but from watching Alex Jones in the past I know I like what he stands for and what his trying to do.

Hubert Cumberdale
08-20-2014, 06:16 PM
^It's an authority figure who shot a non authority figure.

So let me have a wild guess and say Alex Jones thinks the cop is bad?

Godbody
08-20-2014, 06:25 PM
I never go on infowars but people be puttin me onto shit and I check it out

Idk how accurate/credible Jones has been in the past, but I've seen him say fact-checked shit that made sense.

also to your point Eth

It's still mostly blacks. whether or not you wanna take that with a grain of salt is up to you but you can't deny what's in front of you

Hubert Cumberdale
08-20-2014, 07:08 PM
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/attacker-tells-cops-jumped-white-man-mad-trayvon-martin-case-article-1.1067828
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/alabama-man-attack-investigated-hate-crime-claims-justice-trayvon-article-1.1067387
http://www.debbieschlussel.com/49284/hey-another-non-trayvon-story-that-doesnt-meet-the-race-narrative-4-black-men-beat-white-marine-to-death/

^That's hardly 3 links in about 30 seconds of google showing vicious assaults from black people ADMITTEDLY attacking white people as a hate crime.

But nah, continue with your little riots and mainstream news coverage people.

Bad shit happens to EVERYONE. Race means fucking nothing. Some people get bullied cause they're ginger. Some people get attacked because they are too tall or random shit. Why the FUCK does every time it happens in this situation....race gets pulled into it? White people kill white people. Black people kill black people. Black people kill white people. White people kill black people. PEOPLE KILL FUCKING PEOPLE.

Anyone in 2014 deliberately causing racial segregation and STILL playing the minority card can go suck a dick. Not a single black person in America has dealt with an ounce of the racism a 'middle eastern looking' guy in America deals with, but no one hears that shit on the news every two fucking seconds.

Obey
08-20-2014, 08:32 PM
I never go on infowars but people be puttin me onto shit and I check it out

Idk how accurate/credible Jones has been in the past, but I've seen him say fact-checked shit that made sense.

also to your point Eth

It's still mostly blacks. whether or not you wanna take that with a grain of salt is up to you but you can't deny what's in front of you

No, it's not ''mostly blacks.'' It's ''mostly blacks'' to you because they always want it publicized and blown up into this big woo-rah. It's http://images.starpulse.com/Photos/Thumbs/SGG-005938.jpg to think he didn't get what was coming to him. You're 6'4 300 looking like muhfuckin' Michael Orr running at a police officer, damn right you're gonna get shot.

Godbody
08-20-2014, 09:35 PM
Wtf are you even sayin? you tryna sound like the know it all smartass that picks the opposite side of the argument and you really wanna defend the cop before the actual facts are all out. lets leave what happened up to investigation & the legal procedure

& no its not mostly blacks to me because they mostly want it publicized. its mostly blacks because its mostly blacks. tf kinda statement is that lol

cmon son

Obey
08-20-2014, 11:19 PM
Wtf are you even sayin? you tryna sound like the know it all smartass that picks the opposite side of the argument and you really wanna defend the cop before the actual facts are all out. lets leave what happened up to investigation & the legal procedure

& no its not mostly blacks to me because they mostly want it publicized. its mostly blacks because its mostly blacks. tf kinda statement is that lol

cmon son

Lmao there's a youtube video where someone's taping his dead body and said ''Yeah, he was running at the cop and the cop shot him, he continued to run so he shot'em in the head.'' Of course the guy INVOLVED IN THE ROBBERY is going to make up a false story lmao. You're the one who's navigating to one side, it's not just blacks. Stop pulling that card, if a black cop shot this dude it wouldn't be an issue.

J u s T C
08-21-2014, 03:16 AM
GB in fine form today.

Babylon
08-21-2014, 03:36 AM
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/attacker-tells-cops-jumped-white-man-mad-trayvon-martin-case-article-1.1067828
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/alabama-man-attack-investigated-hate-crime-claims-justice-trayvon-article-1.1067387
http://www.debbieschlussel.com/49284/hey-another-non-trayvon-story-that-doesnt-meet-the-race-narrative-4-black-men-beat-white-marine-to-death/

^That's hardly 3 links in about 30 seconds of google showing vicious assaults from black people ADMITTEDLY attacking white people as a hate crime.

But nah, continue with your little riots and mainstream news coverage people.

Bad shit happens to EVERYONE. Race means fucking nothing. Some people get bullied cause they're ginger. Some people get attacked because they are too tall or random shit. Why the FUCK does every time it happens in this situation....race gets pulled into it? White people kill white people. Black people kill black people. Black people kill white people. White people kill black people. PEOPLE KILL FUCKING PEOPLE.

Anyone in 2014 deliberately causing racial segregation and STILL playing the minority card can go suck a dick. Not a single black person in America has dealt with an ounce of the racism a 'middle eastern looking' guy in America deals with, but no one hears that shit on the news every two fucking seconds.

Almost sigged this shit.

Godbody
08-21-2014, 07:23 AM
Word EtH said some Sig worthy shit

also a Middle Eastern dude has it easy. maybe you'll pick em out of a line up at an airport ..but racial profiling happens everywhere. Blacks have always been shitted on and maybe its not so much the race card but it's the straw that broke the camel's back

we're talking an oppressed race that doesn't know their own culture because their ancestors were taken from Africa against their will. So they make their own culture. Violence, drugs, w/e stimuli around them that can shape perceptions. Blacks kill ppl all the time sure but violence is almost a component of their culture & that stems from the abuse white slave masters put them through. when ur getting treated like shit as a slave & all you know is violence from white slave masters ur likely gonna do the same to ur kids. On some Hitler parenting shit. Almost barbaric. also Malcolm X had that 'let's take what's ours' mentality.

anyway ^ that conversation leads to how Blacks are owed 40 acres and reparations that have never been given to them ..so they should feel entitled. Every injustice from a white man to one of their ppls is a slap in the face on top of slavery & not giving black their promised compensation for it

Hubert Cumberdale
08-21-2014, 10:17 AM
Word EtH said some Sig worthy shit

also a Middle Eastern dude has it easy. maybe you'll pick em out of a line up at an airport ..but racial profiling happens everywhere. Blacks have always been shitted on and maybe its not so much the race card but it's the straw that broke the camel's back

we're talking an oppressed race that doesn't know their own culture because their ancestors were taken from Africa against their will. So they make their own culture. Violence, drugs, w/e stimuli around them that can shape perceptions. Blacks kill ppl all the time sure but violence is almost a component of their culture & that stems from the abuse white slave masters put them through. when ur getting treated like shit as a slave & all you know is violence from white slave masters ur likely gonna do the same to ur kids. On some Hitler parenting shit. Almost barbaric. also Malcolm X had that 'let's take what's ours' mentality.

anyway ^ that conversation leads to how Blacks are owed 40 acres and reparations that have never been given to them ..so they should feel entitled. Every injustice from a white man to one of their ppls is a slap in the face on top of slavery & not giving black their promised compensation for it

Firstly, middle eastern people do NOT have it easy. Absolutely no Muslim man in the UK has avoided severe racism. They probably get called a Paki nearly every day. We didn't even have a 9/11, so how the fuck do these guys get treated in America, a much more racially feuded country with a grudge against them?

So black people are allowed to kill people, because a hundred years ago white people owned them? Oh, btw, England raped, pillaged and murdered Scottish people. Cool if I fuck someone up? No? Awww why not? Ahhh....I'm not black. Dammit!

So, what you're saying, is that white slaves inflicted violence onto the black people. The black people inflicted violence onto their kids. The kids inflicted violence onto their kids....and no we're here? LMFAO. That's the stupidest thing I've ever heard. Basically, what you're saying, is every single black person is an absolutely disgusting and cunt of a parent? NOTHING shapes the way you look after your children. If you're beating your kid, that's not down to your parents and how they treated you, that's down to you being a shit parent, simple as that. The black people alive today have nooooooooooothing to do with the slavery that used to take place. This excuse can't last forever man, the rope has to end eventually, and to be fair it ended like 50 years ago.

On the last part, what's this reparations of 40 acres? I'm not sure I know what that means.

Any justice for a white man is a slap in the face? Firstly, Zimmerman isn't white. I have no idea why people called him white. Secondly, black people are racist then, straight up. Justice is colourless. They think that justice for a white man is an insult, regardless of the situation? Innocence or not, justice for a white man is an insult? Fuck those people. White cops kill white kids all the time. It's because America is the land of the stupid and retarded, and has fucking NOTHING to do with race.

I heard one report on this case say "The cop didn't know that the two had been involved in a robbery, so he had no business to stop them". Did he only stop them because they were black? Who cares? They WERE criminals. Profiling is a legitimate police technique. 99 times out of 100 it's all down to what clothes the people wear over their skin colour, but regardless.

People are so fucking stupid man. Anyone trying to cause a racial divide in 2014 deserves to be racially discriminated.

Godbody
08-21-2014, 11:01 AM
We treat middle eastern people with respect

maybe if you're living in red neck county in the middle of west bumblefuck u might have certain feelings about colored or foreign ppl

But where I live , along with most major cities in America, there's a ton of diversity and we embrace different cultures. I have friends/associates from all parts of the world. I like learning about their culture, their food, w/e...and I think a lot of Americans mirror me in that sense. I think we're all a bit racist deep down but for the most part people here are open minded.now if this was 2001 I'd understand you but we're over that Osama/Saddam shit and if you polled American I wouldn't be surprised if a majority thought 9/11 was an inside job

Anyway sure black ppl are protesting as an excuse to commit violent crimes or loot stores on some ignorant shit. But when you have an innocent black man choked to death, with no arrests 2 months later... A black kid in a hoodie with skittles getting killed for no apparent reason, and now this Mike Brown shit, eventually you push back..2 of these murders were kids too. Its just horrible and the fact that yall wanna get on your high horses and get defensive as if every Caucasian ethnicity is being attacked is just corny. Shits been sliding too many times and I may not be black but I understand where they're coming from & if y'all had any sense of humanity you'd agree rather than getting on the defensive as if these protests are anti-white ppl when they're really for justice

Obey
08-21-2014, 11:50 AM

maybe if you're living in red neck county in the middle of west bumblefuck u might have certain feelings about colored or foreign ppl

But where I live , along with most major cities in America, there's a ton of diversity and we embrace different cultures. I have friends/associates from all parts of the world. I like learning about their culture, their food, w/e...and I think a lot of Americans mirror me in that sense. I think we're all a bit racist deep down but for the most part people here are open minded.now if this was 2001 I'd understand you but we're over that Osama/Saddam shit and if you polled American I wouldn't be surprised if a majority thought 9/11 was an inside job

Anyway sure black ppl are protesting as an excuse to commit violent crimes or loot stores on some ignorant shit. But when you have an innocent black man choked to death, with no arrests 2 months later... A black kid in a hoodie with skittles getting killed for no apparent reason, and now this Mike Brown shit, eventually you push back..2 of these murders were kids too. Its just horrible and the fact that yall wanna get on your high horses and get defensive as if every Caucasian ethnicity is being attacked is just corny. Shits been sliding too many times and I may not be black but I understand where they're coming from & if y'all had any sense of humanity you'd agree rather than getting on the defensive as if these protests are anti-white ppl when they're really for justice

Mike Brown, lovely kid! http://www.gannett-cdn.com/-mm-/949b8b048efd8a8f212e8aa5ab8a056cb189d41e/c=0-2-570-431&r=x383&c=540x380/local/-/media/KSDK/KSDK/2014/08/19/1408436839000-joda-cain.jpg

Picture from Trayvon Martin's instagram. http://i2.cdn.turner.com/cnn/dam/assets/130523170713-02-trayvon-0523-horizontal-gallery.jpg

Stop the innocent bullshit.

Godbody
08-21-2014, 12:08 PM
So a flex pic means you're not innocent?

I have pics on my IG shooting an Assault Rifle @ the range and another pic of a Beretta

Now I'm not allowed to walk out of my crib in a hoodie ?

And Obey you've yet to make any solid points. All I've seen is you pushing your personal opinion (loaded with bias might I add) to the conversation. See Mike Brown with money in his mouth and Trayvon with a gun? You just further emphasized a point I made earlier. Lost youth with no culture. They learn from parents that had a similar lack of guidance or from the street.

But pics are in no way correlated with their deaths. You're acting like George Zimmermans lawyer reaching by saying the kid had a gun in an IG pic. Nobody would take that seriously unless Trayvon had some priors concerning violent crimes

Obey
08-21-2014, 12:20 PM
So a flex pic means you're not innocent?

I have pics on my IG shooting an Assault Rifle @ the range and another pic of a Beretta

Now I'm not allowed to walk out of my crib in a hoodie ?

And Obey you've yet to make any solid points. All I've seen is you pushing your personal opinion (loaded with bias might I add) to the conversation. See Mike Brown with money in his mouth and Trayvon with a gun? You just further emphasized a point I made earlier. Lost youth with no culture. They learn from parents that had a similar lack of guidance or from the street.

But pics are in no way correlated with their deaths. You're acting like George Zimmermans lawyer reaching by saying the kid had a gun in an IG pic. Nobody would take that seriously unless Trayvon had some priors concerning violent crimes

Lets get this straight, 1st it's the white slave owner's faults. Now it's the parent's faults for not raising their kids? We should just be like.. ''Ahh, that's okay.. he wasn't raised correctly.'' ''Flex''.. wtf? They OWN GUNS lmao. No good gun-owners show off guns like that, they're wanna be street-thugs. I'm stating from what I'VE read without listening to the media, etc.. I've seen the video of the guy SAYING he ran at the cop, the cop tried scaring him, but had to shoot him. I'm going off this guy JUST robbed a store right before this incident, I'm going off of pictures holding hand guns, other pictures of throwing gang signs. This wasn't an innocent kid, imagine if he did get a hold of that cop? If he killed that cop it'd be: ''Yeah, fuck the police!'' Let some of these neighborhoods police themselves, they'd obliterate each other in a few months.

---------- Post added at 12:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:17 PM ----------

What solid evidence have you thrown? Daddy issues, shit that's happened hundreds and hundreds of years ago? I'm not being bias my friend, I think you need to take a look in the mirror.

---------- Post added at 12:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:19 PM ----------

Witness to Michael Brown shooting: "dude kept coming towards the police" - YouTube

Denton
08-21-2014, 12:37 PM
This shit will never end B

Babylon
08-21-2014, 12:44 PM
Treyvon 2.0

Denton
08-21-2014, 12:51 PM
Lemme get them skittles

J u s T C
08-21-2014, 12:53 PM
Alotta people get a shitty upbringing. They either learn from it and swear on all that is holy that this will never happen to their children.

Others use it as an excuse to go off the rails.

Others are just faggots who wanna bully, intimidate and cause trouble full stop.

Anyone who looks at those pictures and doesn't see "faggot wanna be hardman who will make your life a misery given the opportunity" is extremely naive.

And considering he was running at the cop. This is a pretty shut case of a cunt who got dropped

Babylon
08-21-2014, 01:43 PM
Lemme get them skittles

I doubt he needs them anymore.

Denton
08-21-2014, 01:48 PM
I doubt he needs them anymore.

....too soon. Lol

Hubert Cumberdale
08-21-2014, 02:05 PM

Let's just pretend for a minute that all 3 cases were COMPLETE innocence. Why are people making it about race? Plenty of white people have been innocently killed since that first situation up until now. These people protesting don't want to be equal. They want superiority. These black power groups are the exact same as white power groups. These people protesting are essentially just feminists.

Alotta people get a shitty upbringing. They either learn from it and swear on all that is holy that this will never happen to their children.

Others use it as an excuse to go off the rails.

Others are just faggots who wanna bully, intimidate and cause trouble full stop.

Anyone who looks at those pictures and doesn't see "faggot wanna be hardman who will make your life a misery given the opportunity" is extremely naive.

And considering he was running at the cop. This is a pretty shut case of a cunt who got dropped

This, although it doesnt specific mean the cunt deserved to die.

Godbody
08-21-2014, 03:05 PM
i never changed what i said. they learn from their parents..who were taught violence from theirs, who were taught from theirs, etc etc all the way up to the slaves that were shown nothing but abuse. that physical abuse mixed with a dictator-like authoritarian figure in a slave owner definitely causes psychological/emotional problems that you're likely to pass onto your kids. when you're conditioned to be treated like you're a savage worth less than shit, unfortunately, some people actually turn into that

& im not posting up evidence because im not picking a side. i said let the legal procedure decide. but you're so adamant about this kid being guilty and now all you caucasians from lb are saying the same nonsensical bullshit as if its going to change the facts

the facts are 3 black males murdered 3 suspects 1 arrest 0 guilty verdicts. everything else you guys are saying is irrelevant.

how the cop that killed Eric Garner got away when the murder is on video is beyond belief

how Sean Bell got shot 50 times a few years ago on his wedding night for no reason and the cops got away is beyond belief

but if its a black guy killing a cop, we don't hear the end of it. the cop is always the innocent victim and all his cop buddies show up to the courtroom in support of him and since the prosecutor likely knows the cop they'll fuck that black cop killer up to the full extent of the law

how do ya'll not see how backwards this shit is? you guys gotta be trollin

Obey
08-21-2014, 03:12 PM
i never changed what i said. they learn from their parents..who were taught violence from theirs, who were taught from theirs, etc etc all the way up to the slaves that were shown nothing but abuse. that physical abuse mixed with a dictator-like authoritarian figure in a slave owner definitely causes psychological/emotional problems that you're likely to pass onto your kids. when you're conditioned to be treated like you're a savage worth less than shit, unfortunately, some people actually turn into that

& im not posting up evidence because im not picking a side. i said let the legal procedure decide. but you're so adamant about this kid being guilty and now all you caucasians from lb are saying the same nonsensical bullshit as if its going to change the facts

the facts are 3 black males murdered 3 suspects 1 arrest 0 guilty verdicts. everything else you guys are saying is irrelevant.

how the cop that killed Eric Garner got away when the murder is on video is beyond belief

how Sean Bell got shot 50 times a few years ago on his wedding night for no reason and the cops got away is beyond belief

but if its a black guy killing a cop, we don't hear the end of it. the cop is always the innocent victim and all his cop buddies show up to the courtroom in support of him and since the prosecutor likely knows the cop they'll fuck that black cop killer up to the full extent of the law

LMAAAO, funniest shit I've seen all day. Do random white people go around killing random black people because of it? You've got to be kidding me if you think cops go out looking to kill for no reason. Stop the sob story, what about holocaust victims? I don't see angry Jewish people committing crimes like these and the holocaust was a way more tragic even than slavery.

Godbody
08-21-2014, 03:17 PM
you dont even make sense

pay attention to what you just read

3 black kids murdered, 0 convictions

yet every dead cop is a victim and its the black dudes fault.

you must live in fuckin Disneyland if you dont think cops shoot people for the fuck of it. shit is definitely sweet where you're @. over here the D's roll their window down if they catch you walkin, lookin suspicious, tell you to you stop, and plant coke on you.

some cops are inherently power hungry faggots that were bullied and want to exact revenge on the kind of people that bullied them. in some cases its African Americans. for you to think this shit doesn't happen just proves to me you have very little life experience, and little to no life experience in the hood

J u s T C
08-21-2014, 03:45 PM
You could get cops kill 3 white guys and have the same chances of no convictions (if they were from poor backgrounds)

It's not race it's the authorities watching each others backs.

Supsie
08-21-2014, 04:52 PM
Police these days are not aloud to have high IQ they also hired for there personality traits they have to have low IQ, lack good decision making and also lack of empathy and wan't to control others here are some links and aslo a video, you can't just look at police today and say... yup there just doing there job it's ok these days the police officers are like robots. Watch the video aswell.

http://blogs.discovermagazine.com/gnxp/2012/01/too-smart-to-be-a-good-cop/
http://politicalblindspot.com/police-officially-refuse-to-hire-applicants-with-high-iq-scores/
http://www.mintpressnews.com/can-someone-be-too-smart-to-be-a-cop/192106/

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=5nV82EenaYg

Obey
08-21-2014, 05:53 PM
you dont even make sense

pay attention to what you just read

3 black kids murdered, 0 convictions

yet every dead cop is a victim and its the black dudes fault.

you must live in fuckin Disneyland if you dont think cops shoot people for the fuck of it. shit is definitely sweet where you're @. over here the D's roll their window down if they catch you walkin, lookin suspicious, tell you to you stop, and plant coke on you.

some cops are inherently power hungry faggots that were bullied and want to exact revenge on the kind of people that bullied them. in some cases its African Americans. for you to think this shit doesn't happen just proves to me you have very little life experience, and little to no life experience in the hood

I'm from Philadelphia, I guess you can call that disneyland.

Mindless
08-21-2014, 06:22 PM

@EtH (http://www.letsbeef.com/forums/member.php?u=70990), I love you, but go fuck yourself. That's the stupidest shit I've ever fucking heard on this site and I read the OP which cites Alex Jones as a credible source.

Also, how many more rapes or people getting molested do we have to go through before men FINALLY think penises are bad?

Obey
08-21-2014, 07:02 PM
Guns don't kill people, people kill people.

Hubert Cumberdale
08-21-2014, 08:58 PM

So people don't have free will? As much as your Americans like to pretend you're the only country in the world with tough living, where I'm from is pretty much knife crime and gangs. I don't know a single person from where I'm from that doesn't at the very least smoke. Hell, I was smoking when I was 9 years old.

By the time I was 16, I was 100% my own person. I could let aside any troubles I might have faced at any time because I was grown up enough to make my own decisions and have my own thought pattern. If you're 20 years old and you're still thinking about gangs, then you're not able to blame your parents. This is on you. You're a grown man and have to be responsible for your own actions. It's a choice. They are choosing be be mindless thugs, not because their parents exhibited violence by overall. You think black people's parents are the only ones who beat them? My best mate used to get battered by his dad all the time according to him. That doesn't mean he's out there being a fucking retard because of it.

I at NO point have said anything about anyone being guilty. No matter what happened, the guy shouldn't have dies, and it's 100% down to America's fucking ridiculous stance on gun control.

In my entire time on this site, or the internet, I have never ONCE heard a story of a black guy killing a cop. Not once.

You already said you'll let the legal procedures decide. Do these people have to be guilty because they killed black people? Why can't a white person be innocent?

---------- Post added at 07:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:50 PM ----------

Mindless, you refer to that about guns.

What was the story here exactly? A police officer uses his gun because he felt threatened.

What was the story with the Zimmerman case? Zimmerman used the gun he was legally allowed to carry because he was hit by Trayvon.

What was the case with I think Sandy Hook? A kid took the machine gun his mum was legally allowed to own, and killed a bunch of people.

You know why this doesnt happen here? Because cunts arent fucking stupid enough to allow guns to everyone who wants one. There is gun crime in Ireland, there is gun crime in England. That shit happens. The standard police force still dont have guns because they can't be trusted with them. Only the SWAT teams are allowed to have guns, and they are only called in when the situation requires guns. In certain parts of Ireland, specifically Dublin, there is actually loads of gun crime. Because every tom dick and harry doesnt have one, I'm not afraid that the dude breaking into my house has a gun. The American defence is "I need a gun because the criminals have guns. The criminals will always get guns". You outlaws guns right now, jail time for anyone in possession, and see how many petty criminals are strapped. The only people around these parts with guns are the organized criminals, who aren't wasting their time trying to steal my TV and playstation.

---------- Post added at 07:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:55 PM ----------

Police these days are not aloud to have high IQ they also hired for there personality traits they have to have low IQ, lack good decision making and also lack of empathy and wan't to control others here are some links and aslo a video, you can't just look at police today and say... yup there just doing there job it's ok these days the police officers are like robots. Watch the video aswell.

http://blogs.discovermagazine.com/gnxp/2012/01/too-smart-to-be-a-good-cop/
http://politicalblindspot.com/police-officially-refuse-to-hire-applicants-with-high-iq-scores/
http://www.mintpressnews.com/can-someone-be-too-smart-to-be-a-cop/192106/

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=5nV82EenaYg

So you're saying the police force WANT to deal with riots? The police force WANT to be under absolute crippling pressure? The people force WANT to lose the support of the people?

Absolutely NO way the police want shit like this happening. It's just obviously not true.

It's like people watch 21 Jump Street and make a fucking conspiracy about it.

Supsie
08-22-2014, 02:08 AM
So you're saying the police force WANT to deal with riots? The police force WANT to be under absolute crippling pressure? The people force WANT to lose the support of the people?

Absolutely NO way the police want shit like this happening. It's just obviously not true.

It's like people watch 21 Jump Street and make a fucking conspiracy about it.

I didn't say the police want it they just only hire people with those type of personalitys now days its on record u see the video/links?. The police out on the street are victims aswell because most are just not fit for the job but told they are thats why every one hates em, they all know now they can kill any one an get away with it with no consequences mix that in with there personality type an its not good.

It's just obviously not true? Then why does it happen all the time?

Godbody
08-22-2014, 07:03 AM
i see what ur saying EtH but maybe gun control isnt the solution. people have a right to bear arms, we have a right to protect ourselves. of course it goes both ways and ppl will use guns for the wrong reasons..like Sandy Hook, and murders etc etc but at the same time just because the U.S. was never invaded doesn't mean it can't happen. maybe shits gonna hit the fan one day & we've had it with how the government operates...we have rights to impeach the president & protect ourselves from a tyrannical government

the removal of our guns would only ensure that a tyrannical government remains in power...& you could say our guns won't do shit against our government's weaponry and technology but pea shooters are better than nothing

also Mexico has strict gun laws and look @ how shit is over there.. horrible

Hubert Cumberdale
08-22-2014, 09:30 AM
I didn't say the police want it they just only hire people with those type of personalitys now days its on record u see the video/links?. The police out on the street are victims aswell because most are just not fit for the job but told they are thats why every one hates em, they all know now they can kill any one an get away with it with no consequences mix that in with there personality type an its not good.

It's just obviously not true? Then why does it happen all the time?

Everyone hates them because everyone breaks the law and hates getting in trouble for it.

And the police will want people who follow orders no matter what, just like the army. But they also want people who have the rational to avoid getting them in trouble, the ability to adapt in situations and the capability to remain calm and deal with pressure.

Believe it or not, the police isn't about some random power abuse. There are people putting their entire lives out there to protect their community.

i see what ur saying EtH but maybe gun control isnt the solution. people have a right to bear arms, we have a right to protect ourselves. of course it goes both ways and ppl will use guns for the wrong reasons..like Sandy Hook, and murders etc etc but at the same time just because the U.S. was never invaded doesn't mean it can't happen. maybe shits gonna hit the fan one day & we've had it with how the government operates...we have rights to impeach the president & protect ourselves from a tyrannical government

the removal of our guns would only ensure that a tyrannical government remains in power...& you could say our guns won't do shit against our government's weaponry and technology but pea shooters are better than nothing

also Mexico has strict gun laws and look @ how shit is over there.. horrible

You can't use the American constitution to the defend the stupidity of the American constitution. The only reason Americans "have the right to bear arms" is idiocy.

So Americans should have guns incase they feel like murdering the President?

There is absolutely ZERO chance that America overthrows the Government by force. Absolutely NONE. That's like saying if I lead the charge of everyone calling Pugz a cunt, I will overthrow him on the site. There is no chance.

And you can't use other countries as an example. You've got that town in Ukraine that is completely controlled by the Mafia. It's a great tourist attraction and despite being shrouded by crime, no criminal activity what so ever happens in there because the Mafia has a tight hold on it. You break the law, you die.

I bet you thought that sounded fairly safe for a second? Now let's chance the word to police. I bet now it sounds awful?

Supsie
08-22-2014, 02:31 PM
EtH

http://www.illuminatiagenda.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/post-patriot-act-police.jpg

Hubert Cumberdale
08-22-2014, 02:33 PM
EtH

http://www.illuminatiagenda.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/post-patriot-act-police.jpg

When did standard police become riot police?

Supsie
08-22-2014, 02:41 PM
EtH thats not what the picture means, they are just so much more militarized now days and have very brutal mind sets, plus those riot police turn up to the smallest incidents now days. I don't see how you can't realise police have changed so much over time. And it's not because we have become more bad no.

Hubert Cumberdale
08-22-2014, 02:45 PM
EtH thats not what the picture means, they are just so much more militarized now days and have very brutal mind sets, plus those riot police turn up to the smallest incidents now days. I don't see how you can't realise police have changed so much over time. And it's not because we have become more bad no.

But that's the truth of the picture. Regular police still look like those on the left. Get ANY child in a shopping centre going up to some police, saying he lost his mum and crying, and the exact left picture would play out.

The police on the right are riot police, called in during extreme situations where things could explode at any second.

They HAVE to be militarized. You ever been hit in the head by a concrete block? Had molotov cocktails thrown at you? This is the kind of shit going on in Ferguson right now. These guys NEED to have the correct protection and NEED to be militarized to be able to deal with the situation. Your picture is biased as fuck. Your picture implies that these guys turn up to my house if my car is stolen or something.

Denton
08-22-2014, 02:49 PM
It's all so stupid man

Supsie
08-22-2014, 02:58 PM
But that's the truth of the picture. Regular police still look like those on the left. Get ANY child in a shopping centre going up to some police, saying he lost his mum and crying, and the exact left picture would play out.

The police on the right are riot police, called in during extreme situations where things could explode at any second.

They HAVE to be militarized. You ever been hit in the head by a concrete block? Had molotov cocktails thrown at you? This is the kind of shit going on in Ferguson right now. These guys NEED to have the correct protection and NEED to be militarized to be able to deal with the situation. Your picture is biased as fuck. Your picture implies that these guys turn up to my house if my car is stolen or something.

Yea I know they have to be militarized FOR RIOTS that mostly seem to happen because somthing they did in the first place lol, but yea you can do a prank call on your friend say his waving a knife around at a shopping mall an a whole heap of these police will come running screaming telling every one get back an hide, cause a big scene even if he did actually have a knife you don't have to bring more then five police cars filed up with cops. old days two police would come. They have just been trained to go extreme these days.

This is the truth.

The Dope Man
08-22-2014, 03:06 PM
Fa real... everyone should leave the Police alone... Imagine if you were cop, getting harrassed daily for doing your job. Godbody was sayin how African-Americans get their violent tendencies from there relatives because of constant abuse. Well, look at this way.... Cops are being constantly abused and targeted by a high criminal population, if you see you African-american criminals day in and day out commit the same crimes, your gonna develop a hatred from African-American Criminals. And if they were white criminals that constantly commit those crimes, you'd develop a hatred for them too. It doesn't mean they're racist, they're just a product of their environment, like everyone else.

(Not defending any racism. None of us know what really went down in Ferguson, so our opinions are naturally bias. Just hope for a peaceful future and hope people learn from this shit.)

~1~

Hubert Cumberdale
08-22-2014, 03:14 PM
Yea I know they have to be militarized FOR RIOTS that mostly seem to happen because somthing they did in the first place lol, but yea you can do a prank call on your friend say his waving a knife around at a shopping mall an a whole heap of these police will come running screaming telling every one get back an hide, cause a big scene even if he did actually have a knife you don't have to bring more then five police cars filed up with cops. old days two police would come. They have just been trained to go extreme these days.

This is the truth.

Now let's do a bit of a scene.

There is a mad man with a knife, threatening to attack people in the shopping mall.

Your mum is there.

How many cops you want to be there now? If the police have the relevant back up, why shouldn't they bring the maximum amount of people to the scene to protect the citizens?

Fa real... everyone should leave the Police alone... Imagine if you were cop, getting harrassed daily for doing your job. Godbody was sayin how African-Americans get their violent tendencies from there relatives because of constant abuse. Well, look at this way.... Cops are being constantly abused and targeted by a high criminal population, if you see you African-american criminals day in and day out commit the same crimes, your gonna develop a hatred from African-American Criminals. And if they were white criminals that constantly commit those crimes, you'd develop a hatred for them too. It doesn't mean they're racist, they're just a product of their environment, like everyone else.

(Not defending any racism. None of us know what really went down in Ferguson, so our opinions are naturally bias. Just hope for a peaceful future and hope people learn from this shit.)

~1~

About the harassment, I actually did a topical on that once.

But VERY good point. Say this cop in question has been on this street before. He has been shot at, perhaps his partner got killed or something. That would shape his mentality in this situation.

Babylon
08-22-2014, 03:36 PM
Eth is on fucking point with this shit.

Mindless
08-22-2014, 04:28 PM
There's no point in arguing with him about it. Europeans are pretty much born and bred to worship at the alter of the totalitarian police state.