PDA

View Full Version : Please Welcome X-Calibur to LetsBeef Staff!!!

NOBLE
08-19-2014, 09:44 AM
A long time member of LetsBeef, X-Cal has helped the site before in different capacities. He was the first Crew Mod and he's always been proactive in sharing ideas and helping the newcomers to the site. Now he'll be helping to fill in as a full mod in light of the recent cuts we made to the staff. If you guys need anything, X-Calibur is willing to help.

Row
08-19-2014, 09:46 AM
why the hell is MUGGZ a mod and Jason isnt

X-Calibur
08-19-2014, 09:55 AM
A long time member of LetsBeef, X-Cal has helped the site before in different capacities. He was the first Crew Mod and he's always been proactive in sharing ideas and helping the newcomers to the site. Now he'll be helping to fill in as a full mod in light of the recent cuts we made to the staff. If you guys need anything, X-Calibur is willing to help.

Thanks Noble

On a serious note if you have anyting you need help with let me know my inbox is always open...

AfterThought
08-19-2014, 10:13 AM
Ha, congrats X.

lllllllllllll
08-19-2014, 11:17 AM
Get rid of the active mod and hire someone who will go inactive within the next month.

I hate Letsbeef

Row
08-19-2014, 11:19 AM
Get rid of the active mod and hire someone who will go inactive within the next month.

I hate Letsbeef

Punk > MUGGZ

X-Calibur
08-19-2014, 11:20 AM

I hate Letsbeef

dont be so upset im sure if you get your hustle back on youd be welcomed back ...

and in no way am i replacing you if thats what your thinking?

Row
08-19-2014, 11:22 AM
^lmao irony

AfterThought
08-19-2014, 11:28 AM
It's like an LB tradition lol.

X-Calibur
08-19-2014, 01:19 PM
..... lol congrats

where have you been we need to talk when you got 5 get on chat ...

X-Calibur
08-19-2014, 04:43 PM
Hit me up with a private msg bro, im without a laptop so can only get on lb on my phone

What phone are you sing if your on an apple device download an app called "puffin"

Its a browser that enables flash on apple devices i use it on my ipad and iphone so as i can get on chat ...

Student
08-19-2014, 04:47 PM
End Of Days....

X-Calibur
08-19-2014, 04:54 PM
Such negativity ^^^^

Well thanks Student

Anarchist pretty sure andriods have flash enabled browsers if not im sure you can still download the app for andriod

Student
08-19-2014, 05:16 PM
Such negativity ^^^^

Well thanks Student

You've Been Banned, Not Once But Several Times. You've Been Here Since 2006, Almost As Long As I Have But Yet You've Contributed Nothing Since You've Arrived Until 2 Weeks Ago. You Were Crew Moderator For A Few Days Because You Got Banned.

Why Would I Be Positive?

X-Calibur
08-19-2014, 05:23 PM
You've Been Banned, Not Once But Several Times. You've Been Here Since 2006, Almost As Long As I Have But Yet You've Contributed Nothing Since You've Arrived Until 2 Weeks Ago. You Were Crew Moderator For A Few Days Because You Got Banned.

Why Would I Be Positive?

Several times hahahaha what you been smoking ive only ever been banned once ....

I've contributed nothing hmmmm ok .....

Who said you needed to have contributed anything ... How about what i am going to contribute .... And prior to this mod spot which may i add i didnt even know i was going to get until this morning i was going to be made a forum mod but noble and pugz decided to give me a full mod position all i can do is repay there trust in me by being the best mod i can be ....

Also The whole crew forum idea was mine now im a mod again i will try to help Anarchist revive it as its his forum now ...

Prior to that i have contributed my ideas a plenty to the staff not necessarily on the forums for all you guys to see ...

I've also put money into things for the site and i will continue to do so ...

Just because i havent made thousands of threads or always been 100% active in my 9 years does not all of sudden give you ins and outs of wtf i been doing ...

But i apreciate your concern and all i can say is its misplaced you will see ...

.:X:.

Student
08-19-2014, 07:54 PM
Several times hahahaha what you been smoking ive only ever been banned once ....
You've Been Banned Several Times, There's No Denying It. Also, You've Been Banned Recently, It's Not Like You Were Banned A Few Years Back Or Anything, This Was About A Year Ago.
I've contributed nothing hmmmm ok .....

Who said you needed to have contributed anything ... How about what i am going to contribute .... And prior to this mod spot which may i add i didnt even know i was going to get until this morning i was going to be made a forum mod but noble and pugz decided to give me a full mod position all i can do is repay there trust in me by being the best mod i can be ....
There Were Plenty Of Ways You Could've Contributed. I Spent A Whole Year Giving Advice To People In The Help Section Prior To My Staff Promotion. EtH Spent Countless Hours On The Topical Section To Get It Running And Bring About Activity To LetsBeef. RULE Contributed Tons Of Ideas, Got People Battling And Got Members To Vote By Being The Fair Voters Club Vice President Before He Was A Moderator. NOBLE Was Helping People Left And Right, Giving Ideas And Hosting Events Before He Was A Moderator.

There Are Lots Of Examples Where People Contributed To LetsBeef Before They Were Promoted To Staff.

Also The whole crew forum idea was mine now im a mod again i will try to help Anarchist revive it as its his forum now ...
The Crew Forum Idea Was A Good Idea But You Did Nothing To Run It In Your Short Time You Were The Forum Mod And When You Returned From Your Ban You Didn't Nothin To Contribute Either.
Prior to that i have contributed my ideas a plenty to the staff not necessarily on the forums for all you guys to see ...

I've also put money into things for the site and i will continue to do so ...

Just because i havent made thousands of threads or always been 100% active in my 9 years does not all of sudden give you ins and outs of wtf i been doing ...

But i apreciate your concern and all i can say is its misplaced you will see ...

.:X:.
I Don't Trust You X, Having Green Name Doesn't Change A Thing. Stop Requesting To Be My Friend Too Lol I Will Not Accept.

X-Calibur
08-19-2014, 08:09 PM
I Don't Trust You X, Having Green Name Doesn't Change A Thing. Stop Requesting To Be My Friend Too Lol I Will Not Accept.

Well thats fine by me .... I still don't understand what i ever did to you for you to not trust me but ok i respect your opinion but regardless of it im here to help don't let your lack of trust deter you from asking for anything should the time come however...

Be easy .:X:.

KATTWILLIAMS
08-19-2014, 09:14 PM
^this mod right here nigga,this mod right here...............

X-Calibur
08-19-2014, 09:16 PM
^this mod right here nigga,this mod right here...............

He da shit :high:

X-Calibur
10-10-2014, 07:01 PM
I look back at this now and question did it actually happen lol ...

*fucked this up proppa didnt i :smh: *

Student
10-10-2014, 07:08 PM
I look back at this now and question did it actually happen lol ...

*fucked this up proppa didnt i :smh: *

Still Don't Trust You Btw.

Hubert Cumberdale
10-10-2014, 07:38 PM
Student, you don't like X-Cal cause he's basically just being you. The old "Student posts in the help section every day" shite.

Student
10-14-2014, 04:31 PM
Student, you don't like X-Cal cause he's basically just being you. The old "Student posts in the help section every day" shite.

No, I Actually Helped People Out And Did It Silently. I Never Made Threads Like This Fag Makes, I Just Helped People To Help People Not To Get Recognition And Brag That I Was Administrator On GoldMic.com

Plus I Did That When I First Arrived Not 8 Years After I Got Here Then Started Telling People That I Love LB And Question What They've Done For LB Lol

Nice Try Though :p

HVK
05-07-2015, 11:39 AM
Student WHY DONT U TRUST X-CAL? UR JUDGEMENT IS NORMALLY QUITE GOOD BUT I REALLY STRUGGLE WIT THIS ONE BRO...... I TRUST HIM 100% AND HES ALWAYS DONE SHIT THA RIGHT WAY...... I UNDERSTAND A GENUINE DISLIKE FOR SOMEONE WE ALL HAVE THOSE BUT SAYIN U DONT 'TRUST HIM' MUST BE FROM A SITUATION U WITNESSED OR SOMETHIN.......

X-Calibur SCREAM AT ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Student
05-07-2015, 04:06 PM
Student WHY DONT U TRUST X-CAL? UR JUDGEMENT IS NORMALLY QUITE GOOD BUT I REALLY STRUGGLE WIT THIS ONE BRO...... I TRUST HIM 100% AND HES ALWAYS DONE SHIT THA RIGHT WAY...... I UNDERSTAND A GENUINE DISLIKE FOR SOMEONE WE ALL HAVE THOSE BUT SAYIN U DONT 'TRUST HIM' MUST BE FROM A SITUATION U WITNESSED OR SOMETHIN.......

X-Calibur SCREAM AT ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You're way late lol look at the date of this thread.

Also, he was kicked from staff so I guess my judgement is still good :cool:

X-Calibur
05-12-2015, 08:49 AM
hi Student HVK

HVK
05-17-2015, 08:21 AM
THA AMBASSATOR RETURNS!!!!!!!!!!!!haha

officer kush
05-24-2015, 08:07 PM
HVK from sixshot?

X-Calibur
05-26-2015, 12:19 PM