PDA

View Full Version : Why this site is a joke

Bosses
08-12-2014, 07:59 PM
Decided to leave a notice to new kids who come on here. If anyone tells you to fill up the box tell them they dont know what there doing and dont listen. If its 4 bars battle then thats what u give 4 bars doesnt matter if the box is filled or not.
This refers to this battle and the voters lol funny stuff
http://www.letsbeef.com/battle_details.php?section=tb&id=480524

Not filling the box means rakim style
Rakim - Eminem how they write rhymes.. - YouTube

look how easy it is to fill in the box
LOOK HOW EASY IT IS TO FILL IN THE BOX < Same as above but fills in more space

u know u dont know ur a idiot
You know you don't know you're a idiot < Same as above but fills in more space

or add dots......maybe even some slashes//// fill that space up right??? lloll (I know some use this to show shit about there verse but u get my point. This is not a diss to those who use this)

Dont add some bullshit filler just to fill in the box. Just focus on doing multi, punchlines, wordplay and metaphors because News flash you aint filling a box if u actually rap in cyphers or songs. Just make sure you count your bars

Also no hate as some people know whats up. The Moderator actually left a comment saying rate the GIVEN content but of course the kids who dont know anything didnt listen and still factored in not "filling the box"

Here is example of someone using HALF the total words his opponent used and still won the battle
http://battlelyrics.com/2014/06/01/daylyt-vs-arsonal-lyrics/
put that battle in the boxes on lets beef and you will see his verse not fill up shit compared to opponent but still he won

TLDR If a idiot gives u flack on not filling in the box tell that kid stfu. And When VOTING Rate on the actually Given content for punchlines, wordplay, multi, metaphors and do NOT worry if they filled in the box or not as that shit doesnt matter at all.

Lockhart
08-12-2014, 08:03 PM
I fail to see what the actual argument in this thread is. You didn't fill your box up with enough content. Simple as that. Don't come on here saying we judge how your verse looks based on your slashes, quotations, and stuff like that. That's not what we mean. Take tips from people who fill their boxes with actual content instead of making a ridiculous thread like this saying we're idiots and don't know what we're talking about. The style here is also different from the style of the other link you provided for us, so that makes it, you guessed it, irrelevant.

Rant over.

Obey
08-12-2014, 08:06 PM
This site's full of idiots, yet our content is LIGHT YEARS above other sites. You're ridiculous if you're going to rant about that battle. It was poor from both sides and you didn't use your space appropriately. Stop your bitching, elevate, or leave the site. We don't need pussies flocking around any how.

lllllllllllll
08-12-2014, 08:07 PM
I actually understood a little..

Battles shouldn't say 4 Bars because really, it means 4 lines..

But they also say 8lines right next to it..

And you wrote 8 lines..... because it says 4bars/8lines... So i see why it's confusing

Obey
08-12-2014, 08:10 PM
I actually understood a little..

Battles shouldn't say 4 Bars because really, it means 4 lines..

But they also say 8lines right next to it..

And you wrote 8 lines..... because it says 4bars/8lines... So i see why it's confusing

Yeah, but if you put all his work together rather than the gaps beside each line, it wouldn't fill the box. Maybe 3/4th would be filled. He's just crying cause he caught an L.

Bosses
08-12-2014, 08:11 PM
I fail to see what the actual argument in this thread is. You didn't fill your box up with enough content. Simple as that. Don't come on here saying we judge how your verse looks based on your slashes, quotations, and stuff like that. That's not what we mean. Take tips from people who fill their boxes with actual content instead of making a ridiculous thread like this saying we're idiots and don't know what we're talking about. The style here is also different from the style of the other link you provided for us, so that makes it, you guessed it, irrelevant.

Rant over.
here we go with kids thinking they know everything. I am saying u could write the same damn verse filling the box or not so any votes saying "Didnt fill in the box" is bullshit
look at the examples if u cap or spell full words or add .../// you fill in the box more than if u dont

Letsbeef has a voting system and its for punchlines, multis, wordplay, metaphors you even know what that is? thats content. Vote on that instead of saying "Didnt fill in the box" thats all I am saying

Yeah, but if you put all his work together rather than the gaps beside each line, it wouldn't fill the box. Maybe 3/4th would be filled. He's just crying cause he caught an L.

lol I had a lost before and didnt complain as the votes were not bullshit

another thing about this site kids thing they know everything lol

Babylon
08-12-2014, 08:11 PM
OP is a faggot as usual

lllllllllllll
08-12-2014, 08:15 PM

It doesn't tell our new battlers to "Fill up the box" so how would they know?

That's basically why they all press "ENTER" after every bar/line because they don't know better... All noobs battle the same because of how confusing that can be.

Yea LB has a dope system but on other sites I've battled on, its usually

yatta yatta yatta yatta < - Line 1
yatta yatta yatta yatta < - Line 2

on and on...

We tell damn there every new dude to fill up the box when writing expos... There's no coincidence there.

Lockhart
08-12-2014, 08:17 PM
here we go with kids thinking they know everything. I am saying u could write the same damn verse filling the box or not so any votes saying "Didnt fill in the box" is bullshit
look at the examples if u cap or spell full words or add .../// you fill in the box more than if u dont

Letsbeef has a voting system and its for punchlines, multis, wordplay, metaphors you even know what that is? thats content. Vote on that instead of saying "Didnt fill in the box" thats all I am saying

*Looks at his own record*

*Looks at achievements for various items*

Why yes, son, yes I do.

The fact is, your QUANTITY of content lost you your battle. Only in rare (and I mean you have to have rapped laps around your opponent rare) can you beat someone on here based on quality alone. Meaning, with the style you used in that battle, you needed to have dope punchline after punchline after punchline. Just the way it is, fam. I'm sorry you've taken an L over not understanding how the box works yet, but just take this as a learning experience and grow from it. The style of battling is totally different from anywhere else. Just have to adapt.

Bosses
08-12-2014, 08:25 PM
*Looks at his own record*

*Looks at achievements for various items*

Why yes, son, yes I do.

The fact is, your QUANTITY of content lost you your battle. Only in rare (and I mean you have to have rapped laps around your opponent rare) can you beat someone on here based on quality alone. Meaning, with the style you used in that battle, you needed to have dope punchline after punchline after punchline. Just the way it is, fam. I'm sorry you've taken an L over not understanding how the box works yet, but just take this as a learning experience and grow from it. The style of battling is totally different from anywhere else. Just have to adapt.
QUANTITY of content

Its 4 bars vs 4 bars simple as that. Quanity? bitch ur clueless and only reason people give a fuck about u is cause u got some badges but that dont mean shit

im done with ya idiots instead of ya calling me a faggot how about ya send me ur 4 bars I will make sure I do CAPS, FULL WORDS......//// to fill in the box for ya

Lockhart
08-12-2014, 08:29 PM
QUANTITY of content

Its 4 bars vs 4 bars simple as that. Quanity? bitch ur clueless and only reason people give a fuck about u is cause u got some badges but that dont mean shit

im done with ya idiots instead of ya calling me a faggot how about ya send me ur 4 bars I will make sure I do CAPS, FULL WORDS......//// to fill in the box for ya

By all means, I'll send you bars if you've got a problem. Maybe then you'll recognize what I'm talking about.

Bosses
08-12-2014, 08:51 PM
By all means, I'll send you bars if you've got a problem. Maybe then you'll recognize what I'm talking about.

send me ur 4 bars then kid lol I will teach u how to rap

Rant
08-12-2014, 08:57 PM

Rant over.

Yes?

Fidel Z
08-12-2014, 09:08 PM
Gum Teach us!

Bosses
08-12-2014, 09:13 PM
Gum Teach us!

tell lock to send me 4 bars ya on his dick so ima show ya how to fucking rap

Obey
08-12-2014, 09:16 PM
tell lock to send me 4 bars ya on his dick so ima show ya how to fucking rap

As long as there's no more L Bows/Elbows wordplays. You're digging yourself a trench you won't be able to pull yourself out of. Take the defeat, move on.

Supsie
08-12-2014, 09:23 PM
OP is a faggot as usual

LMFAO I thought the same thing before I even saw your comment

Bosses
08-12-2014, 09:28 PM
As long as there's no more L Bows/Elbows wordplays. You're digging yourself a trench you won't be able to pull yourself out of. Take the defeat, move on.

another dick rider.. I took the other defeat no problem so stfu

tell lock to show me how to "rap" after that everyone here will learn

Wizdumb
08-12-2014, 09:28 PM
If your punches are equal and your opponent has more of them they should win. :high:

Row
08-12-2014, 10:37 PM
Gum Teach us!

Lmao

M-Rock
08-12-2014, 10:54 PM
Gum had the better verse, not filling the box shouldn't matter

But you should've waited til the battle closed to bitch about it

Bosses
08-13-2014, 12:12 AM
I aint bitching about anything just letting the new guys know if some idiot tell u to fill in the box even tho u had the 4 bars then they dont know shit. Its all about punchlines, wordplay, multi and metaphors and thats all that should be voted on.
I know some people write there bars differently
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uqts7htT4-A

also letsbeef has this right already thats why u can vote on punchlines, wordplay, multi and metaphors 0-10 points

just some kids think they can add a new voting thing called "fill in the box" lmfao

Enfinite
08-13-2014, 12:28 AM
You're asking to change years of tradition.

Bosses
08-13-2014, 12:42 AM
I aint asking to change shit ya can spit the same way ya do right now but dont give someone else a vote down just because they write there bars different
Didnt u watch the video? Rakim rights his bars like this (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uqts7htT4-A)
- Bar 1
- Bar 2
- Bar 3
- Bar 4

ya write ur bars like this bar1bar2bar3bar4 which is fine whatever works for u just vote on the punchlines, multi, wordplay and metaphors which is where is counts.

Here is ya style of rapping
http://www.letsbeef.com/battle_details.php?section=tb&id=480595

Here is Rakim style (my verse)
http://www.letsbeef.com/battle_details.php?section=tb&id=480524
or
rakim style for both verses
http://www.letsbeef.com/battle_details.php?section=tb&id=480528

The Dope Man
08-13-2014, 01:18 AM
Gum if you don't like the format of this site then leave to another site, simple.

We fill the box on here cause you can add more content & throw more punches. We utilize as much space as possible so we can add more material. By technically only doing 4bars/stanzas then that shortens your punch count.

When you are in a battle, wouldn't you want to throw as many punches to your opponent as possible?

Whether you like it or not, you are going to lose every time when facing a Vet on this site, because he is going to out punch you.

Also, Rakim doesn't fuckin text battle LOL, he writes songs and records on them on mic. I do the same thing he does when I'm doing Audio Battles/Audio Topicals/Audio Cyphers cause it's easier to read when recording...

If you wanna call yourself a "rapper" then pick up a fuckin mic. Rappers don't text battle smh.

lllllllllllll
08-13-2014, 01:35 AM
^Nigga we tranna encourage people to stay.. We're already down to 11 members a day. lol

Nah but fr.. -what i said in my first few posts-

Dirty Work
07-16-2016, 03:31 PM
I agree with some of what you are saying, but you are reading too much into it and going too far with the argument bro. For example, you can't just say, "here's how Rakim writes, so that's how it should be done. " He's a track rapper, not a text battler, so it's pretty irrelevant. And your argument about how easy it would be to fill the box with punctuation and caps doesn't mean much either. I don't really see people on here doing that. If anything, they use less of that stuff so that their bars will fit. Another point nobody has made yet is that almost all live battlers have time limits, not bar counts. This is similar to a text character limit. The battlers often get docked for cutting rounds short, which would be similar to not filling the box. Also, keep in mind that a lot of people are just lazy about their comments, so if all they wrote was "one didn't fill the box," it doesn't necessarily mean that was the only criterion considered when voting. If you wanna "show people how to rap" then do that. Maybe you shouldn't worry so much about telling people how to vote. "Filling the box" should not be much of a factor in voting, if any factor at all, but people have their opinions and you just gotta leave it be and keep grinding.

Dirty Work
07-17-2016, 02:02 AM
Wow, this is from 2014? How the fuck did I come across this shit? Oh well, carry on