PDA

View Full Version : The awkward confessions thread

Shodan
07-04-2014, 06:39 PM
I dot my i's with hearts and put my hands on my hips without realizing it when I get angry (and when I dance).

Your turn.

BENSON THA GREAT
07-04-2014, 06:46 PM
So ur gay and not fully announced lol

Shodan
07-04-2014, 06:47 PM
So ur gay and not fully announced lol

No, I'm not gay. I don't find men sexually attractive at all, I just happen to naturally act rather feminine.

Theodore Grizzly
07-04-2014, 06:54 PM
I'm gay. I do find men sexually attractive I also happen to naturally act rather feminine.

Yep the AC'S are a good fit for you

Shodan
07-04-2014, 06:55 PM
Nyarlathotep, I'm so happy to hear about that. I've felt persecuted because of my sexual orientation on this site, and I've really struggled to find a partner here. Would you like to join my crew so we can begin a relationship?

Wow, that was deep. I'm going to have to consider this now.

Rant
07-04-2014, 06:55 PM
LOL EDEN IS THAT YOU????????????

ViTRiOL
07-04-2014, 07:02 PM
Sometimes I sneeze on walls in public areas without covering my face and leave the snot there.

Theodore Grizzly
07-04-2014, 07:06 PM
Wow, that was deep. I'm going to have to consider this now.

You hinted to us all that your deep in the closet with or without my edit.

Rant
07-04-2014, 07:15 PM
I once pissed in my roommate's shampoo.

Supsie
07-04-2014, 07:38 PM
When people ask me for directions I tell them to go the opposite way from were they need to go.

Shodan
07-04-2014, 07:41 PM
I believe in a large number of conspiracy theories.

I write deliberately nonsensical fundamentalist Christian pamphlets and leave them in random places/give them out.

---------- Post added at 06:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:41 PM ----------

I once pissed in my roommate's shampoo.

The real question here is whether he had it coming. Some people deserve to have their shampoo pissed in.

Rant
07-04-2014, 07:44 PM
I believe in a large number of conspiracy theories.

I write deliberately nonsensical fundamentalist Christian pamphlets and leave them in random places/give them out.

---------- Post added at 06:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:41 PM ----------

The real question here is whether he had it coming. Some people deserve to have their shampoo pissed in.

Prank war.

Shodan
07-04-2014, 07:44 PM
For the last fuckin time people, I'm not gay and I'm not in the closet either. My mental gender is indeed female and pretty much everyone knows it. I never denied this.

Rant
07-04-2014, 07:51 PM
For the last fuckin time people, I'm not gay and I'm not in the closet either. My mental gender is indeed female and pretty much everyone knows it. I never denied this.

The plight of the male lesbian.

Shodan
07-04-2014, 07:55 PM
The plight of the male lesbian.

Indeed.

Fidel Z
07-04-2014, 07:58 PM
I fucked a bitch with a broomstick, the same broom that I didn't clean my room with .

Mayneak
07-04-2014, 11:34 PM
Whenever Im done with food goods (milk carton, biscuits, box of chocolates) I put it back where I found it so whoever thinks there having a nice treat...are not.

I've done this so much that 9 times out of 10, I don't even realize I'm doing it.

Dean
07-04-2014, 11:46 PM
I tickle my gummy bears before I eat them.

BENSON THA GREAT
07-04-2014, 11:54 PM
I fuck my girl in the butt and pretend its GRIZZ'S SISTER o.O

Hubert Cumberdale
07-05-2014, 01:00 AM
If someone attempts to have a conversation with me, I NEVER add to the conversation or add follow up questions. "Hot today innit Dave?" "Yep". "You going out this weekend" "Dunno".

If someone asks me my age, specifically police, I genuinely can't remember my age.

If someone asks me for directions, I will say I don't know just to avoid having to talk to them.

In college I walk 30 minutes to a shop to kill time rather than hang out with the guys from my class because most of them play Yughio. As a pasttime, I play yughio online. Haven't told them.

On tests where I know only an external examiner will see it and will never have any communication with me, I will make as many jokes as possible in the hopes that some random human being's day is brightened up.

When I was 14 I used to pretend I smoked so that I'd have an entry point of conversation with girls. Fucking worked.

I always sit on the outward isle of wherever I'm sitting incase I need a quick escape. Don't know what I'm preparing for.

As an assignment in college, I had to write a guest list for a fake meeting about repairing the car park. I added Kanye West, Optimus Prime, The Three Ninja Kids, A Tiger and Madaline McCann. No one got the joke.

Three months later, they began fixing the carpark. I joked to someone that it must have been because of my guest list. They didn't get the joke.

If someone says something to me which I don't understand, I'll say "sorry?". They're repeat. I'll say "Sorry I didn't get it again". On the final time, I will reply "Yes" no matter if it was a question or not, then I'll make a hasty escape. Hey, might be why I sit on the outside seat?

Shodan
07-05-2014, 01:02 AM
Dave

You play on Dueling Network? My username on there is McShane

Hubert Cumberdale
07-05-2014, 01:03 AM
I do indeed.