PDA

View Full Version : What's The Best Punchline You've Ever Written?

Wizdumb
07-03-2014, 01:46 PM
Title says it all.

List your personal favorites here. :high:

UhMAZING
07-03-2014, 01:50 PM
Personally, I don't really do a lot of punchlines... So I couldn't really answer this.

Row
07-03-2014, 01:51 PM
EDIT: give me your best punchline so that i can take the concept and turn it into my own punch for the One Bar.

Wizdumb
07-03-2014, 01:56 PM
^ Row's technique in a nutshell people.

Saxx
07-03-2014, 01:59 PM
Something about Justin Timberlake and referring to a vagina as a "Timber Lake" LOL

Manhattan
07-03-2014, 03:05 PM
Difficult question to answer Wizdumb I don't think I could even tell ya. Maybe my favorite punches but not just one single

Dean
07-03-2014, 03:10 PM
http://www.letsbeef.com/cypher_details.php?section=tb&id=65670

:pimp:

Fidel Z
07-03-2014, 03:45 PM
I don't know mine but Phenomenons "animated chest hair" line was crazy

Manhattan
07-03-2014, 04:03 PM
Maybe not my best...but my favourite punchline that I've written lately

Get ya Squad-Rocked n "Crossed Off" not EVEN THE RIVALS LEARNING
Since ya'll can't "Hang w/ This" I'll send you REACHING THE HIGHEST PERSON
I'll 'Choose-The-Nicest-Beam' so If that "Crusify Your Team" it’s not if JESUS DISCIPLES BURNING for KEEPING THE BIBLE TURNING....REACHING THE FINAL WORSHIP after they PREACH AN ENTIRE SERMON!!!(Crews a fire team)

Óðinn
07-03-2014, 04:14 PM
Title says it all.

List your personal favorites here. :high:

Recent: If dudes VENTING FEAR? IT'S ORDINARY, I'M FRIGHTENING RIGHT? cos my “Punches so intense” they'll have'em sleep-in-bags w/o TENTING NEAR A MORTUARY AN FIGHTING AT NIGHT!!!!

Though my best still has to be wrote. :high:

Enfinite
07-03-2014, 06:23 PM
If I wasn't too lazy to go through my battles I'd tell ya. I forget them the second I hit enter.

ViTRiOL
07-03-2014, 08:14 PM
I'll call for trucks-of-raw-vandals armed with TRUNCHEONS N MALICE to rupture-this-damsel, but no gay love story when you gettin BUMMED IN THE 'PARISH', just this 'kid' gettin "fucked-from-all-angles" like HUNDREDS OF CATHOLICS HUDDLED IN MASSES "shoving-it-down-your-throat" W/O TOUCHIN A PAMPHLET!

You calling me Gay?? You've "Bare-backed" your fair-share of ass-crack ... so that's the MOST RANDOM COMMENT, and should I think my FOE'S STRAP'S A PROBLEM when he wouldn't even "Fuck With Me" if I had my OWN BRAND OF CONDOMS?!!

Probably not the best but both of those bars went unnoticed in the battles.

Black Book
07-04-2014, 12:25 AM
I heard ya run with a gang of midgets on a DOWNTOWN BLOCK so if 3 of them posted up when I'm prepared to have a tre-POUND ROUND SHOT, I'll take on those dudes who '5'4" 3 to 1' like a COUNTDOWN CLOCK!/

Obey
07-04-2014, 12:49 AM
Take on ‘roles that’ll drive you crazy’ n I’ll KEEP WRECKIN’ WILLED ONES.. this 'Joker's got the DEEP STRESSIN BUILT UP’ till 'I kill Bakers and have ya like Heath Ledger’: this SWEET CHECKIN’ KILLED YA!’ (Suite check-in)

ViTRiOL
07-04-2014, 10:18 AM
Take on ‘roles that’ll drive you crazy’ n I’ll KEEP WRECKIN’ WILLED ONES.. this 'Joker's got the DEEP STRESSIN BUILT UP’ till 'I kill Bakers and have ya like Heath Ledger’: this SWEET CHECKIN’ KILLED YA!’ (Suite check-in)

Nice wordplay.

ViTRiOL
07-05-2014, 07:20 PM
you no the kid i STAND TALL i SMASH ALL i 'ROLL-OVER NEVER', I'll Put the 'Rope Around Your Neck' like 'PULLOVER SWEATERS'

I don't get it.

Mayneak
07-05-2014, 08:27 PM
Dunno If its my "Best", but 1 line I really liked.

If it’s a ‘war with words’ then your BARS LACKING GRAMMER, the Fucks colder? this foot soldier is equipped with LARGE PLASTIC HAMMERS so BANK ON A LONG FROWN, “Arm me with a pen” & ”TANKS’LL BE DRAWWWWWN OUT” like ‘SARCASTIC MANNORS’!! (Army, Thanks)

:high:

Aggo
07-05-2014, 08:56 PM
Was part of an audio GC verse.

Get this, Your girls a ‘harlequin’, thinks Im her TICKET TO STARDOM shes the ‘bane’ of my existence, I hit the KITTEN REGARDLESS on toppa every piece of furniture that’s IN YA APARTMENT and we call you “joker” cuz you’re gonna spend the night SITTIN IN ARKAM (our cum).

Wizdumb
07-05-2014, 09:04 PM
Dunno If its my "Best", but 1 line I really liked.

If it’s a ‘war with words’ then your BARS LACKING GRAMMER, the Fucks colder? this foot soldier is equipped with LARGE PLASTIC HAMMERS so BANK ON A LONG FROWN, “Arm me with a pen” & ”TANKS’LL BE DRAWWWWWN OUT” like ‘SARCASTIC MANNORS’!! (Army, Thanks)

:high:

Aha i remember reading that one.

Absolutely disgusting punch. :high:

Skizzo
07-05-2014, 09:33 PM
Wizdumb Why you gotta do this to me?.... Lol. I have so many.... I literally could fill this thread by myself.

Lockhart
07-06-2014, 07:56 PM
My closer against MAN DOWN in the GC was pretty dope.

Wizdumb
07-06-2014, 08:08 PM
Wizdumb Why you gotta do this to me?.... Lol. I have so many.... I literally could fill this thread by myself.

My closer against MAN DOWN in the GC was pretty dope.

Lets see em.

Lool Skizzo try and keep it to a page or two.

Lockhart
07-06-2014, 08:10 PM
We don't know who you're DYING TO PLEASE, SPLAT but know I'll have this "son burned" you see it's TIME FOR A REMATCH. Your forum antics prove you're nothing but a LIAR, A D-BAG so when I blow up like POMPEII DOES? I'll prove that you're just like "ANDRE YOUNG" : You got "burnt TRYING TO BE DAD"!

Wizdumb

Wizdumb
07-06-2014, 08:59 PM
IMO I just finished writing mine. Look out for it :high:

Wizdumb
07-10-2014, 08:50 AM
Keep em coming.

RULE Mayneak ILLoKWENT GOOD GRIEF Dono Dissizit

Mayneak
07-10-2014, 02:17 PM
Vs Bobby De Niro.

Ahhhhh now I get it!...He’s searching for a BEST MATE TO HOLD HANDS(?) Yup, Since GrindTime called, HoodRich has been in a STRESSED STATE, WITH NO PLANS ‘So-da Bob took the head position’…as a SEX SLAVE FOR 'COLD CANS' & now he try’na be the “Real-Talk of the site” like a ‘SPECSAVERS SPOKESMAN’!!