PDA

View Full Version : Action Bronson, Royce Da 59 & Black Thought - The Imperial

Godbody
07-02-2014, 08:54 PM
I had to run back this track like 3 times...its refreshing to hear good shit like this

glad they saved Black Thought's verse for last...the best of the trio imo and he snapped in his shit

Royce was bodyin shit the whole time.. I'm 'low-key' more so than Thor's bro

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GL6zQgapkDU

Godbody
07-02-2014, 11:46 PM
Ya'll are faggots

Obey
07-02-2014, 11:55 PM
Royce is a beast.

Godbody
07-03-2014, 12:06 AM
Yeah I think Royce had the most memorable lines

Lyrically he's the nicest but Black Thought's flow & references do it for me

Hubert Cumberdale
07-03-2014, 12:17 AM
Royce was bodyin shit the whole time.. I'm 'low-key' more so than Thor's bro

Dude completely bit Eminem. What is he gonna claim he didnt listen to Em's new album?

Erupt da Monsta
07-03-2014, 04:37 AM
Black Thought went in second half of the verse on some other shit.... dudes top 10 dead or alive ez imo.....

Royce is ill.. first cat was average

black thought tho.. boutta play this again

Wigsplit
07-03-2014, 04:53 AM
I fucks with both action n Royce, but black thought killed this Shit, rock u like Amadeus lol, hwat?!?

Godbody
07-03-2014, 09:03 AM
Yea I'm not gonna front I played this shit like 10 times skipping AB verse and going right to Royce or Thought

And Black Thought has been in my top 10 for a hot minute. Maybe even top 5 if he can keep killin shit like this

Saxx
07-03-2014, 09:09 AM
Shit that beat ruined it for me...

Godbody
07-03-2014, 10:04 AM
People like you are whats wrong with the music industry Saxx

RAP is rhythm and poetry. Listen for the rhythm and listen for the poetry

If you're turned off by a song just because of its beat please find another genre to participate in

Hubert Cumberdale
07-03-2014, 10:36 AM
People like you are whats wrong with the music industry Saxx

RAP is rhythm and poetry. Listen for the rhythm and listen for the poetry

If you're turned off by a song just because of its beat please find another genre to participate in

If you don't like the sound of something, you won't enjoy listening to it.

Vladdimir
07-03-2014, 10:41 AM
that low-key, line was used by chance the rapper

low-key, like thor's lil bro

Manhattan
07-03-2014, 11:02 AM
Never been a fan of action bronson but the rest went off. Royce always kills shit and same w/ thought. The Low-key like thors bro been used multiple times so we can put that to rest

Godbody
07-03-2014, 07:04 PM
Its a played line but Royce still had the most memorable lines

The desert eagle here to better the people, sellin perico like there is no I or L in illegal
I hire felons, thats off the streets - while I let you believe that it's better to be you baby I call that threading the needle

Overall Black Thought snapped the most though... I played back his verse more than anybody else's. But that's cuz I'm a bigger fan of the Roots than Royce

Erupt da Monsta
07-03-2014, 07:25 PM
Yeah the way Royce executed that thor line was the best ive heard tbh.. shit happens all the time in music.. not that i condone of it but its whatever

Thought has been in my top ten since forever ago.. Some of the illest lyricism on the planet.. not to mention the roots is a household name... or atleast should be if you are a hip hop head , or even just a fan of good music

J u s T C
07-04-2014, 04:48 PM
For some weird reason I can't explain I read Action Bronson as Action Benson.