PDA

View Full Version : PSA #872: MM Is Not In a "Beef" w/ Fatal Scriptures

Fiji Osa
07-02-2014, 12:01 AM
Benson only in your dark twisted fantasy do you feel these 2 crews are in a beef .. lmao

Skizz joined MM after he saw what was coming

Felon went silent

Your Diss Tracks < MM Diss Tracks (currently)

We still haven't put out all of our diss tracks

You running around hate voting and attempting to get grizz ban

Son get off our dicks your infatuation with us is becoming disturbing - the only reason you are ra "trending topic" right now is because MM killed your entire crew in something that you self proclaimed was the best at

I'm sorry but this delusional shit needs to stop

GRizzEAT
07-02-2014, 01:24 AM
this has been brought to u by tha good people at Chalklined Ent. in accordance w/ tha 'ma kids mother has never touched a pole' foundation.

Skizzo
07-02-2014, 02:22 AM
Uhm.... No. Let's just clarify I did not join up after "I saw what's coming."

I joined up because yall were a more active crew and Benson & Just C were pretty much carrying their crew on their backs by themselves (from what I seen).

I'm still currently cool with Benson and everyone in MM, and I've pretty much clearly stated that the Phil Banks battle is my only priority atm.

#JustSayin'

Saxx
07-02-2014, 02:24 AM
Rape all bitches....

Fiji Osa
07-02-2014, 03:20 AM
Like I said Skizz knew what was coming .. He just being "Presdient Bush" democratic about the situtation

J u s T C
07-02-2014, 03:44 AM
the only reason you are ra "trending topic" right now is because MM killed your entire crew in something that you self proclaimed was the best at

I don't remember getting killed.

Skizzo
07-02-2014, 03:52 AM
Like I said Skizz knew what was coming .. He just being "Presdient Bush" democratic about the situtation

Yeah, If you say so. That's exactly it young'n.

:grass:

Hubert Cumberdale
07-02-2014, 05:24 AM
So, in summary.

1. Fiji Osa is generic enough to claim someone is "infatuated" with them. Great. Next you'll say "Shit dude can't stop talking about MM" while you respond to every single thing they say.

2. Your interpretation of the word 'beef' in this context is fairly off. I'd consider over 6 diss tracks between the two crews to infact be crew beef.

3. Fiji also trying to through Skizzo under the bus for absolutely no reason.

Good post man.

Saxx
07-02-2014, 06:45 AM
Thats kinda like asking Tom to battle Jerry.

Fiji Osa
07-02-2014, 09:49 AM
Dave u meant to say throw not through .. Smh ..

And I'm not throwing Skizz under the bus?!? Lmao wtf put the Pom Poms down Dave

Aggo
07-02-2014, 09:51 AM
LoL Saxx

Row
07-02-2014, 10:19 AM

lol

Phil Banks
07-02-2014, 10:32 AM
lol Fiji Osa just said he told Skizzo it's get down or lay down and skizzo got down.... damn

AfterThought
07-02-2014, 10:47 AM
this has been brought to u by tha good people at Chalklined Ent. in accordance w/ tha 'ma kids mother has never touched a pole' foundation.

lmaoooo, WAIT YA TIME

Mr-Felon
07-02-2014, 11:05 AM
LMAO I for one am very Busy Making money this Beef shit don't pay the bills and when I do have a few secs I do drop a track here and there.........GRizz diss is Coming the only delusional MF is Fiji osa......I AM STILL HERE I AIN'T EVEN PHASED BY THE 2 DISS TRACKS YOU MFS DROPPED I STILL HEAR ALOT OF TALKING AND ALOT OF"THERES MORE TO COME" STFU......and drop the More disses you have............FIJI YOU ARE ONE OF THE MOST GASSED MFS THIS SITE HAS EVER SEEN.........I SMASHED YOU FIJI I SMASHED MUGGZ......I SAID FUCK YOUR CREW.........IM ABOUT TO DESTROOOOOY GRIZZ...............Its funny 5 wins AC 5 wins Lod 1 Win MM hahahahaha yall Got Illmania 4 Problems yall need to handle and Benson is Shitting on yalls crew by hiself.........

OSKAR
07-02-2014, 11:41 AM
Benson is Shitting on yalls crew by hiself.........

Is one thing to support your mate and another to hype him up for no reason. If you honestly believe that then you deserve the shit you're getting. If you at least keep it real with him behind the scenes and tell him that he needs MAJOR improvements then I'm waiting to see the elevation

Skizzo
07-02-2014, 12:22 PM
3. Fiji also trying to throw* Skizzo under the bus for absolutely no reason.

Good post man.

Yup. Kids delusional. Little does he know his team leaders were the ones that hit me up to join. Leaders.. as in plural.

But you know, I always say you can't reason with crazy, & shouldn't try to argue with stupid.

:high:

Erupt da Monsta
07-02-2014, 12:23 PM
Just C needs to come out of retirement for this... that would make my day tbh.

GRizzEAT
07-02-2014, 12:38 PM
i hit up skizzo to leave Fatal Skriptures because skizz is a dope talent muzik wise.. much more than tha likes of F.S. but yes, tha added fact that we're stealin one of their members made it all tha better.

"what do you mean skizzo was tha dopest in our crew..*checks roster*"
-Benson

Just C, save'em.

Fiji Osa
07-02-2014, 12:39 PM
Felon .. i4 is over your crew wasn't even on the radar lmao

LoD and AC deserve where they are and FYI you smashed nobody keep it a buck

Hubert Cumberdale
07-02-2014, 12:39 PM

And I'm not throwing Skizz under the bus?!? Lmao wtf put the Pom Poms down Dave

I used the wrong word, damn, you owned me!

Lmfao how the fuck can I be cheerleading for BOTH crews? When will you and Benson realize that if I call you a faggot....it's probably because you're a faggot.

Fiji Osa
07-02-2014, 12:42 PM
Just a quick grammar check Dave lol

It was a joke at Skizz y'all taking that too far if you look at his profile I have him credit he knows that stop being so pissy about your LB rep half of y'all can't balance a check book let alone make music - this all some of you guys have

Felon
Benson

Chill with all that BS put money up on a cash battle or stfu

Rant
07-02-2014, 12:44 PM
LMAO I for one am very Busy Making money this Beef shit don't pay the bills and when I do have a few secs I do drop a track here and there.........GRizz diss is Coming the only delusional MF is Fiji osa......I AM STILL HERE I AIN'T EVEN PHASED BY THE 2 DISS TRACKS YOU MFS DROPPED I STILL HEAR ALOT OF TALKING AND ALOT OF"THERES MORE TO COME" STFU......and drop the More disses you have............FIJI YOU ARE ONE OF THE MOST GASSED MFS THIS SITE HAS EVER SEEN.........I SMASHED YOU FIJI I SMASHED MUGGZ......I SAID FUCK YOUR CREW.........IM ABOUT TO DESTROOOOOY GRIZZ...............Its funny 5 wins AC 5 wins Lod 1 Win MM hahahahaha yall Got Illmania 4 Problems yall need to handle and Benson is Shitting on yalls crew by hiself.........

Mr. Felon....

But he hasn't committed one. :high:

Hubert Cumberdale
07-02-2014, 12:45 PM

It was a joke at Skizz y'all taking that too far if you look at his profile I have him credit he knows that stop being so pissy about your LB rep half of y'all can't balance a check book let alone make music - this all some of you guys have

Felon
Benson

http://img.pandawhale.com/43655-carlton-dancing-gif-8Bku.gif

Mr-Felon
07-02-2014, 12:58 PM
Lmfao Dave just Owned Fiji Poser

Skizzo
07-02-2014, 01:00 PM

Felon
Benson

i hit up skizzo to leave Fatal Skriptures because skizz is a dope talent muzik wise.. much more than tha likes of F.S. but yes, tha added fact that we're stealin one of their members made it all tha better.

"what do you mean skizzo was tha dopest in our crew..*checks roster*"
-Benson

Just C, save'em.

Phil Banks

http://i.imgur.com/STMhH.gif

Fidel Z
07-02-2014, 01:54 PM
http://img.pandawhale.com/43655-carlton-dancing-gif-8Bku.gif

Lmaoooooooooooooo

Aggo
07-02-2014, 03:09 PM
Fuckin A Dave. Rekt.

Fiji Osa
07-02-2014, 03:36 PM
1-1 at Dave this iPhone auto correct gone get a nigga shot in here

BENSON THA GREAT
07-02-2014, 04:21 PM
wow just when I thought Fiji osa couldn't be more of a face saving bitch..hes on here talking about we aint in no beef lmfaoooo....wow that's the most PR THREAD EVER...this aint making u look better its making u look like a chump....carry on im laughin

Fiji Osa
07-02-2014, 06:24 PM
Wtf are you talking about .. It goes to say that your diss "yours" the ones you put out is a non factor