PDA

View Full Version : Dave Diss Track Reply To Pugz

Hubert Cumberdale
07-01-2014, 08:46 AM
I wrote the title of this thread like it's one of those fake youtube videos where they pretend it's sex related and it's not.

Anyways...

Lets Beef Track: Forever Mad at Dave (Pugz Diss) - By: Dave

I rapped and stuff. I hate rapping and stuff. Go tell me I'm bad at it.

Mani Mula
07-01-2014, 10:00 AM
Dave you Suck

AfterThought
07-01-2014, 10:10 AM
Ayy props for givin it a shot, if you stick to it long enough you could do good

Jesse Pinkman
07-01-2014, 10:42 AM
Dave you Suck

dont hurt the nigga's feelings

Denton
07-01-2014, 03:23 PM
Nice dave! liked what i heard

Mindless
07-01-2014, 08:24 PM
How many takes did you do Dave? I feel like it would have been better if you had done a few more takes and got a better feel of the beat. It seemed like you weren't completely comfortable. That's something that goes away with time and practice though. I give it 3 stars.

Hubert Cumberdale
07-01-2014, 08:28 PM
How many takes did you do Dave? I feel like it would have been better if you had done a few more takes and got a better feel of the beat. It seemed like you weren't completely comfortable. That's something that goes away with time and practice though. I give it 3 stars.

I'm NEVER going to be comfortable on a beat.

Mindless
07-02-2014, 02:39 PM
I used to be terrible too. Now I'm at least mediocre. Keep at it and it'll get better.

Hubert Cumberdale
07-02-2014, 02:40 PM
Tbh it's probably the last track I'll ever do. I just had to man up and respond, but it's not exactly my forte.

Mani Mula
07-02-2014, 08:04 PM
Tbh it's probably the last track I'll ever do. I just had to man up and respond, but it's not exactly my forte.

Please never enter a recording session ever again in LIFE

Hubert Cumberdale
07-02-2014, 08:34 PM
I hate this. I've got Mani, an absolute legend of Letsbeef, trying like fuck to annoy me and failing miserably.

This must be what big Jimmy Saville fans felt like.

Mani Mula
07-02-2014, 09:53 PM
I hate this. I've got Mani, an absolute legend of Letsbeef, trying like fuck to annoy me and failing miserably.

This must be what big Jimmy Saville fans felt like.

Im trying to annoy you by telling you something you already know?

FOH you dont even sound like u tried on this track I respect effort this was just trash U talk way too much shit to be rappin like this on tracks

MURDA

lllllllllllll
07-02-2014, 10:03 PM
Says the guy who's diss track lost 100% @ Illmania to a church song XD

Evil Stew Beef
07-02-2014, 10:08 PM
Sorry but I have to agree with mani dave talks mad shit and picks everybodies tracks apart and then drops this fuckin below average garbage shit?Gtfoh

---------- Post added at 10:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:04 PM ----------

Sound quality is garbage no coherant punches no flow

---------- Post added at 10:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:07 PM ----------

Lets be real Pugz shiitted on you

GRizzEAT
07-02-2014, 10:36 PM
nigga said 3 stars tho.

Hubert Cumberdale
07-02-2014, 10:47 PM
None of this is offending me. It's literally like me dissing Lebron James for being shit at football. I said fuck it and gave it a go. You guys aren't crushing my rap aspirations. To be honest, I agree more so with you guys than the feedback I've been getting on it. The punch-ins are absolutely terrible. But none the less, fuck it, dude manned up and text battled me so I obliged the response.

As for talking shit on other people's tracks. I don't have to be good to know something sounds shit. Maybe Kimbo Slice would absolutely murder me inside a cage, but I can still say that he was a terrible MMA fighter.

Óðinn
07-02-2014, 10:48 PM
Dave, fairplay for stepping into the Track Ring :high:

Hubert Cumberdale
07-02-2014, 11:42 PM
Pugz took me on in his second ever text battle, on a PPV card, couldn't duck the response.

Obey
07-02-2014, 11:48 PM
Anonymous/Vendetta wp was actually pretty dope. If people don't understand that.. https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-XaWNb0Kc84U/AAAAAAAAAAI/AAAAAAAAAEk/bbJfZPb-0Cc/photo.jpg

Fidel Z
07-03-2014, 12:58 AM
LOL Mani has been waiting for this ( haven't heard it yet, I'll check it out asapish tho)

Mani Mula
07-03-2014, 01:31 AM
Says the guy who's diss track lost 100% @ Illmania to a church song XD

Just because Illmania was the biggest Event of ya Life dont mean it was Big to me...wtf do u even win a Animated Title For ya sig or sum shit? Exclusive for Life? Already got that...You my friend got challenged to a Beef I called you out for the Pussy you are calling you AND your Crew Bitches and Disrespecting you all and your response was you Love for Jesus...

Niggas braggin bout Church song on LETSBEEF?

PKedrQpH5fg

Jesse Pinkman
07-03-2014, 05:09 AM
Sorry but I have to agree with mani dave talks mad shit and picks everybodies tracks apart and then drops this fuckin below average garbage shit?Gtfoh[COLOR="Silver"]

by that knowledge, none of us should EVER comment, dissect, or analyze anything..everyone has an opinion, its up to you to determine which ones matter..you sound salty

Hubert Cumberdale
07-03-2014, 06:43 AM
^^^^^

I suck, but that doesn't mean I can't tell other people they suck.

Evil Stew Beef
07-03-2014, 07:16 AM
Dave says someone sucks its his opinion I say Dave sucks and you say its because I'm salty gtfoh faggot queerbilly

Saxx
07-03-2014, 07:38 AM
Dave don't suck he just out of his comfort zone. Call him a noob of audio. If he puts his head in it he will shit on all of you...

For real.

AfterThought
07-03-2014, 08:20 AM
Nop.

this is not a dicksuck-able topic saxx

bounce

Mani Mula
07-03-2014, 11:29 AM
Nop.

this is not a dicksuck-able topic saxx

bounce

LMAOOOOOO

Vladdimir
07-03-2014, 12:15 PM
beat is dope tho

Mindless
07-03-2014, 08:44 PM
LB: The track section is pretty much dead. Remember when there used to be new tracks all the time man?

Someone steps into the track arena for the first time

LB: You fucking suck. Never make tracks again. You're terrible.

Six months later

LB: Man, the track section is dead. Remember when people used to post tracks all the time.

Student
07-03-2014, 09:12 PM
Well, It Wasn't Terrible.

At Least You Got The Juevos To Jump On A Track And Spit Something. 96% Of Texters Will Never Do This, They'll Just Stick To Text Or Occasionally Do An A Capella Audio Battle Against A Newbie With Text Bars.

Hubert Cumberdale
07-03-2014, 10:04 PM
Faggots not realizing I did like 10 tracks on LB before lmao.

Mindless and Saxx, I'm not exactly trying to be part of the track section. There's a good chance that outside of freestyling while I make a cup of tea, that this is the last time I'll ever rap again. Just had to reply to the guy, not looking to be good at it.

Mindless
07-03-2014, 10:10 PM
Faggots not realizing I did like 10 tracks on LB before lmao.

Mindless and Saxx, I'm not exactly trying to be part of the track section. There's a good chance that outside of freestyling while I make a cup of tea, that this is the last time I'll ever rap again. Just had to reply to the guy, not looking to be good at it.

I'm just saying these guys are acting like it was a Panther track or something and it wasn't THAT bad. They're just shitting on you because of who you are.

Hubert Cumberdale
07-03-2014, 10:41 PM
I'm just saying these guys are acting like it was a Panther track or something and it wasn't THAT bad. They're just shitting on you because of who you are.

Mani - Annoyed because he lost to Punk cleanly (Smark :D) in Illmania. Even more annoyed when I tell him to stop bitching about it, which he has been doing for 2 weeks straight. Venting his anger in this thread.

Evil Beef Multi Acc - Trying his best to defend his crew, but they're big boys. Benson can fight his own battles, and Benson's not being a little bitch cause I said I didn't like his track, so his crew member shouldn't either.

Dudes just can't fuck with me on the forums so they're using this as their method of doing so. Diss a topical of mine or something, pick your battles, don't go for the thing I care about the least.

@vlad badweather

"90's Kid" Oldschool HipHop Instrumental - YouTube

Jesse Pinkman
07-04-2014, 04:43 AM
Dave says someone sucks its his opinion I say Dave sucks and you say its because I'm salty gtfoh faggot queerbilly

half of me doesnt even want to start but o well

you're original comment mentioned how dave provides in-depth criticism of other people's music, but shouldn't be able too because of the song he posted in this thread..you didn't come out and say "dave sucks"..you obviously received some harsh feedback from him or else you wouldn't have commented the way you did..salty ass

Mani Mula
07-04-2014, 06:37 AM
Mani - Annoyed because he lost to Punk cleanly (Smark :D) in Illmania. Even more annoyed when I tell him to stop bitching about it, which he has been doing for 2 weeks straight. Venting his anger in this thread.

Evil Beef Multi Acc - Trying his best to defend his crew, but they're big boys. Benson can fight his own battles, and Benson's not being a little bitch cause I said I didn't like his track, so his crew member shouldn't either.

Dudes just can't fuck with me on the forums so they're using this as their method of doing so. Diss a topical of mine or something, pick your battles, don't go for the thing I care about the least.

Vlad Badweather

"90's Kid" Oldschool HipHop Instrumental - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-lRJ8I9Cqmk)

I used to think you niggas on this site were intelligent but now im convinced yall retarded IDK how many times I gotta tell yall I dont GAF about Illmania IDEK wtf the Prize was I just been calling Punk a bitch for choosing to drop a church song(Which is a pussy move) in response to you and your crew being dissed in a track battle...You stepped out yo Confort zone Dave to show u wasnt Scared right? Why couldnt Punk do the same? lol Cuz he a lil Scared bitch tryna make radio singles off a site tracks bearly get 100 plays

And what the hell does Illmania got to do with the fact you Suck on tracks? Im just stating facts damn dont be so sensitive u got no problem dropping yo input on everything why cant I? this site stupid af niggas who cant rap at all got the most to say when yall can drop listenable tracks then ya opinion will begin to matter...:high:

Would u respect ya Art teacher opinion if they couldnt draw? Would you respect your Karate teacher opinion if they couldnt fight? Would you respect a Mechanic opinion who cant fix nun for shit?....Exactly

Hubert Cumberdale
07-04-2014, 10:37 AM
1. No I didn't do this to "prove I wasn't scared" lmao. I did this because Pugz battled me in text, so I owed him a response. Who the fuck is 'scared' on Letsbeef?

2. I do suck on tracks. The fact that, instead of saying "This is bad, that was bad" you went for the "You suck route" proves that you've got sand in your vagina about something.

3. I'm not a track "teacher" though. If I draw a stickman, someone who isn't exactly Michaelangelo can tell me it sucks. I can tell you right now that Sharkasaurus Vs Megadinosaur on SciFi is a shit film. I'm not a film maker. The music business isn't about making music for musicians, it's about making music for everyone. So if someone makes a song which I think sucks, why can't I say that exactly?

Mani Mula
07-04-2014, 01:21 PM
1. No I didn't do this to "prove I wasn't scared" lmao. I did this because Pugz battled me in text, so I owed him a response. Who the fuck is 'scared' on Letsbeef?

2. I do suck on tracks. The fact that, instead of saying "This is bad, that was bad" you went for the "You suck route" proves that you've got sand in your vagina about something.

3. I'm not a track "teacher" though. If I draw a stickman, someone who isn't exactly Michaelangelo can tell me it sucks. I can tell you right now that Sharkasaurus Vs Megadinosaur on SciFi is a shit film. I'm not a film maker. The music business isn't about making music for musicians, it's about making music for everyone. So if someone makes a song which I think sucks, why can't I say that exactly?

So you typed all that Bullshit to Prove what I did wasnt wrong basically...get some sleep bro I think u done had a long night or sum...I dont even hate you just when u see some1 tryna be critic of the year on letsbeef drop sum trash its OK to lettem know they suck...:fyou:

Once again I dont exactly get along wit Jack but once I heard his Battles I gave em props cuz they were actually good, I damn sure dont like Punk but not once did I say he couldnt Rap...you my friend are the opposite of that situation...Look at this as Motivation or Sell your Mic to somebody in ya neighborhood...MURDA :guns::guns::guns:

Hubert Cumberdale
07-04-2014, 01:50 PM
So you typed all that Bullshit to Prove what I did wasnt wrong basically...get some sleep bro I think u done had a long night or sum...I dont even hate you just when u see some1 tryna be critic of the year on letsbeef drop sum trash its OK to lettem know they suck...:fyou:

Once again I dont exactly get along wit Jack but once I heard his Battles I gave em props cuz they were actually good, I damn sure dont like Punk but not once did I say he couldnt Rap...you my friend are the opposite of that situation...Look at this as Motivation or Sell your Mic to somebody in ya neighborhood...MURDA :guns::guns::guns:

But there's a big different between saying "You suck" and what I responded to BENSON with.

I'm not trying to be critic of the year. People ASK for feedback, and I respond. I can't rap for shit, but in having ears I can tell you that your "Walking away with the victory" part ruined the entire song. Having ears makes you qualified to drop critical feedback on a track. What you did was not that however.