PDA

View Full Version : Would you rather have...

Iron Mike
07-01-2014, 02:21 AM
A son who's Gay or a daughter who's a hoe?

Fidel Z
07-01-2014, 02:26 AM
A daughter who's a hoe. Cuz she can/will Change

RULE
07-01-2014, 02:47 AM
Gay son.

Hubert Cumberdale
07-01-2014, 02:49 AM
^Or she'll suck everyone's dick and get pregnant early and ruin her own life? (@Fidel)

Son who's gay, easily. The problem with gay people isn't that they suck duck. I couldn't give a fuck about that. It's the attention seekers who do absolutely everything to make you hate them. If they are your son, you're still going to raise them not to be a complete cunt.

Dad's can't do shit to stop their daughter's taking it in the arsehole from everyone, but if it's your son you give less of a fuck.

Iron Mike
07-01-2014, 03:03 AM
I think a daughter who's a hoe is more of an indication that you might have failed as a parent because it's possible that the Gay son was born that way but I highly doubt anyone is born a hoe. At the same time, as Fidel mentioned, if the son was actually born Gay and can't help who they're attracted to, then that means it's more feasible for the daughter to change her ways.

Rant
07-01-2014, 03:43 AM
People don't change.

Iron Mike
07-01-2014, 03:47 AM
Of course they do.

Jesse Pinkman
07-01-2014, 06:11 AM
you can't profit off a gay son

V3numb
07-01-2014, 06:36 AM
when it comes to fashion, home decorating, or fitness.. why not

OSKAR
07-01-2014, 06:54 AM

LMAOOOOO..shiieeet...

Hoe Daughter for me

Edit: Do you actually mean Hoe as in profession or hoe as character?

Saxx
07-01-2014, 07:20 AM
A gay son...cos when im going through a mid life crisis he will know what shoes to wear and what clothes will look fabulous on me and what chocolate is to die for lol

Aggo
07-01-2014, 08:08 AM
I imagine my gay son would be like Robbie from I Love You Man.

I Love You, Man (1/9) Movie CLIP - A Girlfriend Guy (2009) HD - YouTube

Phil Banks
07-01-2014, 08:15 AM
yeah if my gay kid comin out like Sandberg id prolly trade a straight one for it... hand bombs @ the dinner table!

Hubert Cumberdale
07-01-2014, 08:30 AM
hand bombs @ the dinner table!

I'm assuming this is a middle eastern variant on the handshake?

Nicholas
07-01-2014, 08:45 AM
The homophobia on this site and in hip hop culture is so ridiculous. I couldn't give a fuck if my child prefers to date men or women. That's none of my business. Equally I couldn't give a fuck if I had a daughter that had sex a lot, you'll have to be more specific about your definition of hoe. If she dressed in hardly any clothes and didn't have any self-respect, then yes I wouldn't like that. Some of you would praise men for getting laid though and shun women for exactly the same thing.

Phil Banks
07-01-2014, 08:49 AM
I'm assuming this is a middle eastern variant on the handshake?

you obviously didnt watch the video dude ahead of me posted good way to make it race related though

Hubert Cumberdale
07-01-2014, 08:50 AM
The homophobia on this site and in hip hop culture is so ridiculous. I couldn't give a fuck if my child prefers to date men or women. That's none of my business. Equally I couldn't give a fuck if I had a daughter that had sex a lot, you'll have to be more specific about your definition of hoe. If she dressed in hardly any clothes and didn't have any self-respect, then yes I wouldn't like that. Some of you would praise men for getting laid though and shun women for exactly the same thing.

Yeah but men are better than women?

Godbody
07-01-2014, 09:57 AM
A daughter as a hoe

Its not my life

Plus..There's this unwritten thing about havin a gay son..its a bad look for the father. makes it look like the father wasnt around / your kid had daddy issues

GRizzEAT
07-01-2014, 10:10 AM
haven a boi n a girl... i cant truefully answer this question.. it'll be like wud i rather have u or u..

but to shed light..

women fuk niggas to get what they want, its natural. a nigga taking it up his ass ain.

easy..:high:

Dean
07-01-2014, 10:11 AM
I'd go with a hoe

Jesse Pinkman
07-01-2014, 10:38 AM
in all seriousness, this question is ridiculous..one is a choice, one is not

a more appropriate question would be a gay child, or a deformed child; a hoe for a daughter, or a drug addict for a son

Nicholas
07-01-2014, 11:52 AM
women fuk niggas to get what they want, its natural. a nigga taking it up his ass ain.

Homosexuality is documented in lots of different species. So yes, it is natural. Besides you're sat on a computer pressing buttons to talk to people all over the globe so what really is natural?

Aggo
07-01-2014, 12:25 PM
women fuk niggas to get what they want -Grizzy

Maybe thats why they fuck you? They fuck me cuz what they want is this D.

Enfinite
07-01-2014, 12:37 PM
I don't see Homosexuality as natural, you have sex to reproduce, that's the natural function. If you're taking it up the rear that's taking steps backwards that nature didn't intend.

Iron Mike
07-01-2014, 12:47 PM
By "hoe" I mean she's fucking everybody, whether as a profession or recreation.

---------- Post added at 12:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:43 PM ----------

Some of these answers are hilarious though

Aggo
07-01-2014, 12:52 PM
I don't see Homosexuality as natural, you have sex to reproduce, that's the natural function. If you're taking it up the rear that's taking steps backwards that nature didn't intend.

Natural, unnatural? I don't know. I just see it as a preference. I'll fuck a chick in the ass. Its not "natural" but its not steps backwards. Its fun and I like it so I do it.

Gay dudes like dudes, so they do them. Fine by me. For every gay dude out there there is one less dude I have to compete with to get at that little blondes bush at the corner table at chipotle.

Nicholas
07-01-2014, 12:53 PM

Humans are one of only two species to have sex for the enjoyment of it. If homosexuality isn't natural then why does it exist in other species? Even if you don't consider it "natural" I don't understand why people care about what other people do in bed?

GRizzEAT
07-01-2014, 01:16 PM
ma b for speakin truth.

im guessin tha lot of u MEN dont mind having cock in ass.

*goonshrug*

Barfight Regardless to what they are gettin in return rather money, a companion, or jus tha D.. they still want sumn. stop tryna agrue w/ me wen clearly we are one of tha few niggas in this thread thats not showin signs of utter faggotry.

Enfinite
07-01-2014, 01:22 PM
I don't care what they do, don't get that assumption. If that's what you like by all means do it. But I'm just stating that factually, the purpose of sex is reproduction I.E Male, female. Until dudes start popping babies out their assholes I'll always deem it against what nature intended. It's instinct to reproduce. Nothing wrong with being gay, that's not what I'm saying at all.

Barfight That's different though, you're straight, you can and will have kids with a woman. A gay man can't reproduce with another gay man, that's just fact.

The whole point I'm trying to convey is, it's instinct for any species on earth, to reproduce so the species can thrive, and survive. If it was natural for a certain species to be gay, then you'd be able to reproduce with the same sex. In humans, a lot of factors lead to homosexuality, but in animal's there's probably a screw loose somewhere.

And again, just so ya'll niggas don't label homophobe, I don't care if you're gay, if you enjoy it and it drives you, by all means, do you.

Aggo
07-01-2014, 01:23 PM
GRizzEAT you right.

Hubert Cumberdale
07-01-2014, 01:24 PM
So much hilariousness.

1. Grizz - Homosexuality is a sin. You think this hoe is marrying everyone before fucking them?

2. Enfinite - You have sex to reproduce. You don't wear johnnies?

Enfinite
07-01-2014, 01:26 PM
Jesus lol Dave, HUMANS CAN MAKE THE CHOICE TO WHERE JOHNNIES.

Lol. I'm saying the purpose of sex is reproduction. If it wasn't then nothing would be here. Point, Blank, Period. Not saying you have to reproduce when you do it, it's the purpose, any argument against that point is ludicrous.

Aggo
07-01-2014, 01:28 PM
Dave makes a good point.

At this point in human history, we don't need sex to reproduce. And sex is usually not used as a means to an end. Obviously it is but more often than not we do it for pleasure. So if you get more pleasure smashing taints together than the good ol in and out...

I don't even know where I'm going with this anymore. Started thinking of what it would look like to smash taints and lost the desire to continue making a point.

Man scissoring: not even once.

Nicholas
07-01-2014, 01:30 PM

Lol. I'm saying the purpose of sex is reproduction. If it wasn't then nothing would be here. Point, Blank, Period. Not saying you have to reproduce when you do it, it's the purpose, any argument against that point is ludicrous.

What's the purpose of masturbation then?

Enfinite
07-01-2014, 01:34 PM
I knew this was gonna happen, lol. Everyone's gonna try to come up with an argument against how having sex isn't meant for reproduction.

I understand in humans it's used for pleasure.

Masturbation is pleasure, for humans. You don't see Wolves jacking themselves off.

Pleasure or not, what's sex for? To have kids. To spread your genes, to keep the human species going. If those roots weren't there, and people were just wearing condoms and jacking off 24/7 without bringing kids into the world the human race would die out. Is it not a simple concept to grasp?

Hubert Cumberdale
07-01-2014, 01:37 PM

But like 90% of all sex isn't for the purpose of reproduction. It's just for the purpose of having sex. Gay people, like straight people, are generally only having sex for the purpose of enjoying it.

GRizzEAT
07-01-2014, 01:40 PM
sin as nothing to do w/ what im sayin. Dave.

and Enfinite dont u bring tha wolves up in this bullshit.

Hubert Cumberdale
07-01-2014, 01:43 PM
sin as nothing to do w/ what im sayin. Dave.

and Enfinite dont u bring tha wolves up in this bullshit.

Got wording wrong on something you said.

But how is a woman fucking a man to get what she wants natural, and a guy taking it up the ass isn't.

You're just using the word natural where you want here. Like what's really "natural". A woman fucking around isn't natural. Anal sex isn't natural. But the hoe is still probably doing that shit.

Enfinite
07-01-2014, 01:45 PM
Humans do unnatural shit. But none of it, whether for pleasure or not, is taking away why sex is there, whether you do it as intended or not, that's part of the gift of being human you can make the choice. Lions, Tigers, Hyena's don't have the capability to make the choice, so, they just do what instinct tells them. Reproduce so the species can thrive.

GRizzEAT
07-01-2014, 01:46 PM
ma b, im not from tha eastern hemisphere. so niggas fukin niggas ain sumn i was brought up on. but bitches fukin for that money was...

carry on, tho.

Aggo
07-01-2014, 01:47 PM
@Enfinite where is your god now!!!
Walrus sucks own dick - YouTube

Hubert Cumberdale
07-01-2014, 01:49 PM
Humans do unnatural shit. But none of it, whether for pleasure or not, is taking away why sex is there, whether you do it as intended or not, that's part of the gift of being human you can make the choice. Lions, Tigers, Hyena's don't have the capability to make the choice, so, they just do what instinct tells them. Reproduce so the species can thrive.

Can't that human being also not make the choice to not procreate?

ma b, im not from tha eastern hemisphere. so niggas fukin niggas ain sumn i was brought up on. but bitches fukin for that money was...

carry on, tho.

Apparently you're from the hemisphere that can't have an intelligent discussion without resorting to childish fallbacks.

Aggo
07-01-2014, 01:51 PM
Apparently you're from the hemisphere that can't have an intelligent discussion without resorting to childish fallbacks.

Homosfear?

Enfinite
07-01-2014, 01:53 PM
Yes, again, like I'm saying, someone brought up animals as well. As I said humans have the choice to go against instinct, but it doesn't justify as natural just because we have the capability of making the choice.

Barfight LOL
Well fuck my life.

GRizzEAT
07-01-2014, 01:53 PM
is what it is.. but i'd never say a bitch fukin for money is worse than a nigga gettin fuked for pleasure.

Holla.

Hubert Cumberdale
07-01-2014, 01:55 PM
Yes, again, like I'm saying, someone brought up animals as well. As I said humans have the choice to go against instinct, but it doesn't justify as natural just because we have the capability of making the choice.

Barfight LOL
Well fuck my life.

So you're right, we all go against instinct and what's 'natural' all the time. So how are you putting so much weight on the unnatural part of the topic?

is what it is.. but i'd never say a bitch fukin for money is worse than a nigga gettin fuked for pleasure.

Holla.

I'm sure gay guys see it differently though. As a father, as long as my son's not a cunt then he can fuck who he wants. But for a daughter, her being a slut reflects on your entire parenting and your entire family. It also has the potential to ruin her life.

RULE
07-01-2014, 03:27 PM

*salute*

Student
07-01-2014, 04:03 PM
Gay Son Easily.

& To You Homophobic Fags, Y'all Should Encourage Gay People To Have Sex Because If You Think About It They're Not The Ones Making Gay People, They're Actually Preventing It From Happening More Often. I Personally Have No Problems With The LGBT Community But If You Do Try To Look At It Like That.

BENSON THA GREAT
07-01-2014, 04:39 PM
ummm neither...off to the adoption agency

---------- Post added at 04:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:37 PM ----------

Gay Son Easily.

& To You Homophobic Fags, Y'all Should Encourage Gay People To Have Sex Because If You Think About It They're Not The Ones Making Gay People, They're Actually Preventing It From Happening More Often. I Personally Have No Problems With The LGBT Community But If You Do Try To Look At It Like That.

HES NOT ONLY A SPOKESMEN FOR THE LGBT BUT HES THE PRESIDENT

Student
07-01-2014, 09:43 PM
ummm neither...off to the adoption agency

---------- Post added at 04:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:37 PM ----------

HES NOT ONLY A SPOKESMEN FOR THE LGBT BUT HES THE PRESIDENT

You're Such A "Gangsta" eBeefing With People And Making Diss Tracks, What A Time Wasting Fag.

Nicholas
07-02-2014, 03:23 AM

I assume you only ever have sex to get your girlfriend/wife pregnant then.

Jesse Pinkman
07-02-2014, 08:33 AM
there are countless things we do as humans that nature didn't intend for us to do, but we evolve physically and mentally

grizzeat, you're stuck in a trap that what you've been brought up in (your initial surroundings) is the only right way of life..just to make an example, Donald Sterling..he was brought up in a time where racial differences heavily influenced people..are you implying that his racists remarks/actions are ok because "thats the way he was brought up"?

---------- Post added at 08:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:31 AM ----------

dave nailed it on the head

ViTRiOL
07-02-2014, 08:58 AM
I'd rather have a child who's happy.

I thought NOBLE was a more intelligent person.

lllllllllllll
07-02-2014, 09:39 AM
Gay son

Nicholas
07-02-2014, 11:01 AM

Yeah I kinda felt the same way as soon as I saw this thread.

Hubert Cumberdale
07-02-2014, 01:16 PM
there are countless things we do as humans that nature didn't intend for us to do, but we evolve physically and mentally

grizzeat, you're stuck in a trap that what you've been brought up in (your initial surroundings) is the only right way of life..just to make an example, Donald Sterling..he was brought up in a time where racial differences heavily influenced people..are you implying that his racists remarks/actions are ok because "thats the way he was brought up"?

---------- Post added at 08:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:31 AM ----------

dave nailed it on the head

Good ass analogy.

Iron Mike
07-02-2014, 01:40 PM

Fuck you
Yeah I kinda felt the same way as soon as I saw this thread.

...and fuck you too.

ViTRiOL
07-02-2014, 03:23 PM
Plot twist: NOBLE is the gay son.

Dean
07-02-2014, 03:31 PM
Get em Noble

Iron Mike
07-02-2014, 03:39 PM
Plot twist: NOBLE is the gay son.

Now I'm questioning your intelligence

ViTRiOL
07-02-2014, 03:44 PM
Now I'm questioning your intelligence

I'm questioning the extent of your developmental trauma.

Iron Mike
07-02-2014, 03:49 PM
Question away. You seem to be the over-sensitive faggot who was traumatized by a question with two perceived negative outcomes.

Dean
07-02-2014, 03:51 PM
:popcorn:

Fidel Z
07-02-2014, 03:56 PM
Snapping on NOBLE is a ban-able offense.

ViTRiOL
07-02-2014, 03:58 PM
Question away. You seem to be the over-sensitive faggot who was traumatized by a question with two perceived negative outcomes.

Your tampon string is burning.

Iron Mike
07-02-2014, 04:02 PM
You really didn't like that question, huh?

Manhattan
07-02-2014, 04:17 PM
:skeptic:A gay son...cos when im going through a mid life crisis he will know what shoes to wear and what clothes will look fabulous on me and what chocolate is to die for lol

Fredo Lombardi
07-02-2014, 04:43 PM
neither I vote vasectomy

Jesse Pinkman
07-03-2014, 04:52 AM
^ thank you for choosing not to reproduce

Wigsplit
07-03-2014, 04:56 AM
I don't care how many people my slutty daughter or faggot son do. I still love their slutty gay asses.

Hubert Cumberdale
07-03-2014, 06:43 AM
^That's WHY he loves them.

Vladdimir
07-03-2014, 10:38 AM
both will die from an STD

ViTRiOL
07-03-2014, 08:18 PM
Trust Wig to chime in on this topic so gracefully.

Louie Dawgs
07-03-2014, 10:45 PM
What if it's a gay slutty son??