PDA

View Full Version : DGW vs Marshall Law

Duh Great Whyte
07-01-2014, 01:54 AM
Face Off Battle League: Duh Great Whyte vs Marshall Law - YouTube

comment, share everywhere (friends, social medias, ect), who ya'll think won this, do ya'll think it was a 2-0 like they claim, even w the stumbles? lets see what ya'll think and why lemme hear it, post on youtube as well appreciate all and everything ya'll do, lets get it popppppinnnnnn *smack voice*

Doer
07-01-2014, 08:30 AM
It's pretty interesting battle bro. This my first time seeing a live battler on here. There are probably more but I don't really pay attention to what's going on in the site that much. But yeah I would have gave it law as well. He just kept up the relentless attack and you kinda had few slip ups. Think you had one after your first couple bars. He cocky as hell though and reeeeeal arrogant but those type of dudes you want to verse. Boost your morale exceptionally when you body them. I used to live battle and shit like that happens all the time. The league disbanded though. If it didn't, id probably still be raping on there. Also, I probably have no right to say because it's your own personal style but if I were you, Id dim down the gun bars. It's okay to have them in there but once it's repetitive, it's gets pretty boring. Majority of your 1st round was straight gun bars. Personals can really be useful in these circumstances. Your gun bars are dope don't get me wrong but don't put so much in your battles. I'd say like 2-3 gun bars each round maybe even less. But like I said, I probably don't have the right to say. Brighter sides however, your delivery is very impressive, gritty, good stage performance. Crowd was dead as fuck on a couple lines. Thought the inlaw/outlaw line was dope and plenty more but that's what happens when you a rookie. They dick ride the known battler. Keep grinding though homie you got the style to become a great battle rapper

Duh Great Whyte
07-01-2014, 09:13 AM
Appreciate that bro rt thanks for your input real rap

GRizzEAT
07-01-2014, 09:21 AM
bro, DAH PHUQ was u wearing tho?

Duh Great Whyte
07-01-2014, 10:03 AM
true religion shirt GRizzEAT

GRizzEAT
07-01-2014, 10:23 AM
tha tag ain tha issue ma nigga.. lolz. but bar-wise imma get at this soon. :high:

Leroy Brown
07-01-2014, 01:05 PM
To be real, its no hate just my opinion, your delivery doesn't sound believable. It sounds like u heard a battler u like, who probably used gun bars, and u picked up that style and ran wit it. You ran far too. Like, you went straight forest gump with it. This muthafucka racked up frequent flyer miles on foot.

What I'm trying to say is you have to sound believable. You have to focus on why your opponents wack instead of 101 ways to spit a gun bar. I'm just sayin, its easier to diss /clown your opponent than it is to convince someone you're a coldblooded killer. Especially with a polo on. Cuz wit that shirt the only rounds u bout to shoot gon be at a golf course.

Nah but seriously "tone" down the gun bars