06-30-2014, 04:48 AM
This is the garbage you posted.

Lets Beef Track: Unmurderous Muzik SHOTS ft Benson(NEW) - By: Mr-Felon

Lets Beef Track: FIJI I SEE U ALL TALK (DISS) IRAP - By: BENSON THA GREAT

This is what you have to deal with.

Lets Beef Track: You Wanna Be Relevant (FS Diss) - By: AfterThought

Lets Beef Track: Fatal Shot - By: OSKAR

Lets Beef Track: Criminal Record. (Warning Shots.) - By: Jack Herer

Now I ain't a betting man but I'd say the odds of you recovering are 1000/1.

Just learn your lesson n don't embarass yourselves further by posting back.

This shit is over already. Do LB a favor and leave

Fiji Osa
06-30-2014, 01:17 PM
it's not over yet I still haven't had my say in the matter next day off I am headed to the studio then it will be finished

Óðinn
06-30-2014, 01:20 PM
it's not over yet I still haven't had my say in the matter next day off I am headed to the studio then it will be finished

You an me both fam :high:

BENSON THA GREAT
06-30-2014, 04:47 PM
lmfaoooo yall make me laugh for real.... yall think u drop some wack shit and a descent 16 bars yall won....lol gtfoh.... only reason there aint a response is cuz im mad busy with work and fam as soon as I got some time to write and record the war continuous...ez with the inflated egos yall lol well be back..Fiji im gonna sun u if u mention my name everything ive dropped so far was some quick shit to get yall motivated...now that yall fell into my trap its onnnnnnn

Rant
06-30-2014, 05:17 PM
Lol. #LearnYourLesson. #GetSchooled.

#OhWellOkay #I'llDoItForTheHellOfIt

Hubert Cumberdale
06-30-2014, 05:28 PM
lmfaoooo yall make me laugh for real.... yall think u drop some wack shit and a descent 16 bars yall won....lol gtfoh.... only reason there aint a response is cuz im mad busy with work and fam as soon as I got some time to write and record the war continuous...ez with the inflated egos yall lol well be back..Fiji im gonna sun u if u mention my name everything ive dropped so far was some quick shit to get yall motivated...now that yall fell into my trap its onnnnnnn

Days ago: FS killing you guys! Pussies too afraid to drop tracks. Where's the responses though? Pfft FS got em running.

Now: I'll reply when I get the time. Calm down. Lmao at thinking you guys win cause you dropped a few tracks though.

Huh?

BENSON THA GREAT
06-30-2014, 05:36 PM
dave thanks for stopping by..ur the best cheerleader on the squad... keep that up man... dave throws on some knee pads..i can suck dick too benson seeeeeeeeeee lol fuck outta here

OSKAR
06-30-2014, 06:13 PM
Fuck you playin at with that 'quick shit' over used excuse? You think we all took days to write and produce the track? Homie I took an hr max to produce mine and quit with that '16 bars' bullshit cause the 30 second verse and your 40 second solo you dropped = less than what I dropped in mine.

Point is. You struggle with the beat. If you were at all decent no matter how quick you write or how much time you take you'd assume you'd be able to ride a beat for the majority of the track. Homie you are off beat every 2 seconds, ON BOTH tracks you posted.

At least felon had some decency to acknowledge the fact our tracks where good...why he defends you tho is beyond me. He better of fighting this 'war' alone

I have no idea who made you believe you are good at all but it's time you step back n look at yourself realistically. I ain't even gonna mention the fact that you couldn't say letsbeef and you said 'letsbeep' in the intro. Homie cant even go 2 seconds on a track without fuckin up forreal

GTFO

Denton
06-30-2014, 06:43 PM
LOL, Dead son

Mindless
06-30-2014, 10:35 PM
this thread

http://img.pandawhale.com/53467-Seinfeld-Elaine-cringe-gif-k0H9.jpeg

Jesse Pinkman
07-01-2014, 06:13 AM
why is everyone from MM dropping a diss?

OSKAR
07-01-2014, 06:20 AM
They dropped two disses first and were like 'where are the responses, we got MM runnin' n all that Jazz.

So technically they asked for it