PDA

View Full Version : DIZASTER PUNCHED THE SHIT OUTTA HOFFA!!!!

NatsHubby
06-28-2014, 11:52 PM
Like and subscribe

Here are all the footages(Different angles,After-fight,etc)-

1- DIZASTER PUNCHES THE SHIT OUTTA MATH HOFFA at BOLA5!!! - YouTube
2- WHAT HAPPENED AFTER DIZASTER PUNCHED HOFFA!!! Peep 00:13 - YouTube
3- Much better view of the Dizaster-Math scuffle - YouTube
4- Dizaster and Math Hoffa Fight at King Of The Dot #BOLA5 (Different angle) - YouTube

D3FIANCE
06-29-2014, 12:43 AM
Lmao, Karma.

Enfinite
06-29-2014, 12:49 AM
Glad to know Diz is willing to back up all his shit talk though. Can't tell how many times dude says he'll sock someone.

NatsHubby
06-29-2014, 01:09 AM
Much better view of the Dizaster-Math scuffle - YouTube
^^a closer view

J u s T C
06-29-2014, 01:27 AM
Dizaster is lame for that.

SAND
06-29-2014, 01:34 AM
dat hook follow thru doe.

---------- Post added at 10:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:29 PM ----------

dunno how Math gon recover from this.. choked on Total Slaughter to Diz & got pretty much floored by em

NatsHubby
06-29-2014, 01:56 AM
ya'll seen this?

Hitman Holla punching Tsu Surf lmaooo - YouTube

Iron Mike
06-29-2014, 02:06 AM
To punch Math Hoffa in a battle definitely makes a statement since Math is famously known to have done that to a dude in a battle, but for someone of Dizzaster's caliber who's already known for ending Canibus's career among other things, it was so unnecessary, especially since it appeared unprovoked. I guess its poetic justice for the dude who originally got punched out by Hoffa though.

J u s T C
06-29-2014, 02:38 AM
This is why battle rap will never be anything bigger than it currently is.

It's contested by and ran by absolute clowns.

I see no justice in this.

All I see is a selfish prick tryna take advantage of Maths reputation and dragging battle rap through the mud in the process.

This isn't some righteous karma when the guy dishing out the "pay back" is just as big a arrogant prick, if not more so than math. He has excuses and bad mouthing out the ass when he loses and do people forget the lame shit he pulled with Unanymous when he brought that kid on stage to intimidate him with some personal shit?

Diz a low life so I I can't get on board with this, not even 1 bit. Not like the guy has had an "honourable" past filled with fair play up to this point.

This just another bullshit move to keep battle rap in the dark ages.

What an absolute bell end.

Nicholas
06-29-2014, 03:43 AM
Dizaster clearly wanted this to happen. It was a dick move, it would of only been justified and enjoyable if Math threw the first punch, Diz ducked it and punched Math or something similar. Clearly just an attempt to attention grab and cause controversy.

I think it could be if it was televised and had a Dana White-esque character running it. If you pulled something like this you'd be banned for life and go unpaid.

Babylon
06-29-2014, 06:21 AM
Was that the end of the battle? If not, fuck Diz for that.

If it was, that was hilarious as fuck. He said he should punch you the fuck out, Math said something along the lines of 'no you won't' and diz did it. You guys are putting way too much thought into it, this is battle rap, a naturally volatile environment. When you put two dudes like Diz & Math in the ring, this shit is bound to happen. All I'm saying is, if Diz did this before everyone spit their rounds it was a bitch move. If not, who gives a fuck.

Hubert Cumberdale
06-29-2014, 08:04 AM
Thing is Hoffa didn't go into his old battle planning to punch the guy. Dizaster went in there planning to sock the guy with his hands by his side. Complete pussy.

Nicholas
06-29-2014, 08:21 AM
Thing is Hoffa didn't go into his old battle planning to punch the guy. Dizaster went in there planning to sock the guy with his hands by his side. Complete pussy.

Agreed, if I was operating a battle league there is no way he would be involved after this.

RULE
06-29-2014, 09:10 AM
Ive read that Eminem's league - Total Slaughter has already lost some sponsors since news of this incident leaked.

This could have big implications there.

Leroy Brown
06-29-2014, 10:16 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KDs6mCXEk0o

Hubert Cumberdale
06-29-2014, 10:52 AM
I think it could be if it was televised and had a Dana White-esque character running it. If you pulled something like this you'd be banned for life and go unpaid.

And yet I can't go two seconds on an MMA site without seeing the cunts cry about Dana White. But as examples for what you are saying, Paul Daley, a HIGHLY talented striker who nearly beat Nick Diaz in a fight of the year match is banned for life from UFC because he took a shot at a guy after the fight. Another dude recently got cut for pushing a ref.

Was that the end of the battle? If not, fuck Diz for that.

If it was, that was hilarious as fuck. He said he should punch you the fuck out, Math said something along the lines of 'no you won't' and diz did it. You guys are putting way too much thought into it, this is battle rap, a naturally volatile environment. When you put two dudes like Diz & Math in the ring, this shit is bound to happen. All I'm saying is, if Diz did this before everyone spit their rounds it was a bitch move. If not, who gives a fuck.

I weigh in more on the 'punching a guy while his hands were down' more than the 'integrity of the battle'. This is basically like the knockout game shit. Diz knew Hoffa wasn't going to be protecting himself from a punch, this is a rap battle. He didn't just get heated in he moment. He leaned onto his side, knowing the guy wouldn't even dream of protecting himself, then wound up the punch. If someone's hands are down and the situation gets heated, say not in a rap battle but a real situation, then it's not as scummy since that's how fights happen. But to sit there and premeditate punching someone, complete pussy move. It's basically like walking across a nightclub when someone doesn't see you and hitting them.

Godbody
06-29-2014, 11:11 AM
Dizaster is wack for this...dont get me wrong i love the karma in Math getting punched for once but its just lame that Dizaster criticized Math for punchin ppl then proceeds to do the same shit in a battle. It was definitely some planned shit and whats more fucked up is that Math prolly wanted to fix his image in that battle by not swingin on Diz and Diz is the one that swings on him

& if its true Total Slaughter lost sponsors then Diz is just a dickhead and he's ruining something great in Hip-Hop for everybody

SAND
06-29-2014, 11:18 AM
So... Diz was just being Diz. A dick.

Phil Banks
06-29-2014, 01:29 PM
#lebanon bitches

Leroy Brown
06-29-2014, 01:47 PM
Funny how Diz gave em this "ass whoopin" and math got right back up still ready to throw down...Good thing he had the crowd holdin math back its nothing worse than sucker punchin someone and then getting beat down right after

UhMAZING
06-29-2014, 03:29 PM
he didn't even punch him that hard...didn't even knock him over.. he just stumbled back. Shit was lame. If it was a Knock out and Math was laying on the floor...would of been better.

Hubert Cumberdale
06-29-2014, 03:43 PM
he didn't even punch him that hard...didn't even knock him over.. he just stumbled back. Shit was lame. If it was a Knock out and Math was laying on the floor...would of been better.

I've been hit and didn't go down before and can tell you it still mahfucking hurts lol

CakedOut
06-29-2014, 04:34 PM
Diz could only do that in L.a. If he tried that in Ny, it would have been a 1 on 1. Looking at the video, it seem like Dizaster home boys jumped Math.

Rant
06-29-2014, 04:43 PM
It seems to me as though Dizaster was the constant aggressor in this incident. And frankly, he looked to have beaten the piss out of Math Hoffa.

stricc
06-29-2014, 05:16 PM
diz is a hoe for that shit, him and his homeboy were swingin on math...shits lame

Leroy Brown
06-29-2014, 07:24 PM
First off on some grown man shit, all he had to do was take it out to the parking lot. That'd never happen though, cuz I'm sure diz know math can throw down. Probly why Diz left him alone on that slaughterhouse shit when he had plenty of time to handle business 1 on 1.

Secondly, on a larger scale what really matters, all he did by sucka punchin math is, besides show how immature he was, he fucked up business for ALL the battle leagues. Smack been havin problems lockin on venues cuz people who own the spots think ignorant shit like this is gonna go down.

And gauruntee if they was in new York, or if math showed up with his boys, none of this woulda happened. That's just some bitch shit, and anyone who condones or commends him on this is probly a bitch too, cuz birds of a feather flock together. Real shit.

Mayneak
06-29-2014, 07:46 PM
Anybody that takes a cheap shot is a pussy, full stop :high:

ILLoKWENT
06-29-2014, 08:28 PM
that was poor decision on disaster's part...because he represents a part of the battl movement.. and this is a step backwards...regardless if math deserved it or not..

AfterThought
06-29-2014, 08:33 PM
I mean, why didnt he wait till the battle was over & took it outside?

ILLoKWENT
06-29-2014, 09:02 PM
and anyone that sucker punches anyone is straight up bitch.... imo...

lllllllllllll
06-29-2014, 09:23 PM
Math the king of sucker punching mfs, his guard should be up at all times.. Dizaster talked a bunch of shit A WHILE back and now everyone's all surprised when shit actually happens. XD

CakedOut Nahh.. idk what part of NY you live in but 1 on 1 fights DO NOT happen round here.

CakedOut
06-29-2014, 09:36 PM
wonder how many dizaster/math bars i'm gonna hear within the next 3 months.

Hubert Cumberdale
06-29-2014, 11:14 PM
^Complete bullshit. The dude pretended he wasn't going to hit him, turned away, then swung. He's a complete pussy for it. Dude planned on throwing a punch but was too scared to do it like a man.

Duh Great Whyte
06-29-2014, 11:37 PM
Look, this how I see it, Diz hit 'em, wasn't a cheap shot, math dared em, diz did it, what is fucked up tho, is all the heat now gunna come off this shit because this gunna turn into something more that battle rap won't be able to handle if shit really turns into east coast west coast shit like these west coast dudes want, Hanz already called out Aktive, Diezal ain't ever goin to the east coast he gone keep his ass on the west in AHAT, so unless someone on sights him he prolly won't see nothing from this cuz his buzz aint big enough, Aktive battles wherever Day go so he might be on the east and these dudes may end up in the same venue again, then what, cuz Math and his boys aint gunna fuckin let homie do that to 'em best believe shit aint over from this promise u that

Duh Great Whyte
06-29-2014, 11:38 PM
math like "the hate is real" *nuborn voice*

---------- Post added at 11:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:37 PM ----------

you do throw a fair one idgaf who you are, street or not, you throw a fair one, other wise you a bitch ass human being, and i aint got respect for you, and will never get my respect, i'd come around on purpose just to fight someone like that all the fuckin time

stricc
06-30-2014, 12:06 AM
Couldnt agree more Punk

You cant sucker punch a sucker puncher

thats like sayin you cant rape a raper...lol if a dude raped my niece i wouldnt rape his to get even id just murk him...bitch shit is bitch shit regardless of tha reasoning or logic behind it

Fiji Osa
06-30-2014, 12:16 AM
I promise you Diz will never set foot in NY again .. word thru twitter there is a price on his head if he does come thru.

Leroy Brown
06-30-2014, 12:34 AM
Math the king of sucker punching mfs, his guard should be up at all times..

man this is battle rap and not boxing lol...im sure some of yall remember this tho:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wW0ydYusj-k

but yeah..im bout done u wanna be a lame mufucka its a free country do what u do, ima let this go cuz its like my grandma said its two people you don't argue with: a drunk and a fool....and half of yall are some goddamn fools

Theodore Grizzly
06-30-2014, 01:07 AM
I promise you Diz will never set foot in NY again .. word thru twitter there is a price on his head if he does come thru.

LOL who goes to the length of giving someone money to kill a man just because he sucker punched another man.

lllllllllllll
06-30-2014, 07:35 AM

I died reading this.. idk y

Nicholas
06-30-2014, 08:32 AM
I've been hit and didn't go down before and can tell you it still mahfucking hurts lol

That entirely depends on how much adrenaline you have in your system. I've been jumped and taken a pretty bad beating before and didn't feel a thing.

I died reading this.. idk y

Me too. This is the side of hip hop I don't like, the childishness.

RULE
06-30-2014, 08:48 AM
Dose makes a song about it lol

New HIt!!!!!! by J dose on SoundCloud - Hear the world’s sounds

This vid is a decent angle, looks like diz punched his neck. Man these battle rappers cant throw a proper punch for shit.

Dizaster vs Math Hoffa (FIGHT) - YouTube

Enfinite
06-30-2014, 11:40 AM
^I mean, if you're gonna keep daring him to do it lol.

lllllllllllll
06-30-2014, 02:38 PM
If im not mistaken, Mth Hoffa was saying "Do It...Do It"

Is that REALLY considered a sucker punch? df

Hubert Cumberdale
06-30-2014, 02:44 PM
So if you talk about punching people in a battle, that counts as a sufficient warning?

If that's the case, plenty of people should be watching out for DGW shooting their asses :D

But really, dude did the teenager in a nightclub shit by turning away like he wasn't up for a fight.

Denton
06-30-2014, 03:50 PM

All I see is a selfish prick tryna take advantage of Maths reputation and dragging battle rap through the mud in the process.

This isn't some righteous karma when the guy dishing out the "pay back" is just as big a arrogant prick, if not more so than math. He has excuses and bad mouthing out the ass when he loses and do people forget the lame shit he pulled with Unanymous when he brought that kid on stage to intimidate him with some personal shit?

Diz a low life so I I can't get on board with this, not even 1 bit. Not like the guy has had an "honourable" past filled with fair play up to this point.

Put the nail in the coffin. This is pretty much the extent

Mindless
06-30-2014, 10:32 PM

This.

Shit like this is why the only battling we're ever going to see on TV is FreeStyle Fridays and fucking Wild'n Out.

X Paces
07-02-2014, 03:34 PM
I tried to put my two cents in about this and my internet went down. But here it goes. Ill Reem don't like that shit. Aside from the fact that its bad for the industry, it looked like Math got jumped. At least at some point. If that shit was real, I hope things don't get out of hand. That's all I got. I said alot more the first time, lol. I leave it at this this time.

Jesse Pinkman
07-03-2014, 05:03 AM
“We at KOTD do not condone violence at our events nor find any outlet or excuse to find violence acceptable whatsoever,” said Organik. He proceeded to detail the punishment for the actions of Dizaster by stating that he is banned for life from KOTD. It can be lifted into a minimal one year suspension if he makes a public, genuine apology and pays a $2,500 fine towards the damages from the incident. - http://battlerap.com/news/organik-releases-official-statement-regarding-math-hoffa-dizaster-fight/

basically if you fund us, you can come back..

Wigsplit
07-03-2014, 05:04 AM
Why not?

Nicholas
07-03-2014, 05:24 AM
Has Math responded yet?

Jesse Pinkman
07-03-2014, 05:32 AM
why not let him back?

organik completely back tracked on his stance, which also plays into Just C's comment about leaving battle rap in the dark ages..he (organik) was respected for about 5 minutes

Nicholas
07-03-2014, 05:36 AM
From this video it does seem that Dizaster had this planned from the start...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TlBPEwlJ-Ys

Jesse Pinkman
07-03-2014, 05:46 AM
Dizaster is building his resume

Fredo Lombardi
07-03-2014, 02:50 PM
http://i62.tinypic.com/f4ifxt.png